Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bloggers Give Away - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Give Away (550 Views)

7 Biggest Blogging Mistakes Beginner Bloggers Must Avoid / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Give Away by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2016
My Second Give Away For Today, First Was For Fiverr And Now Am Giving Away Blog Tutorials For Almost Free, Incase You Are Interested In The Fiverr As Well, Just Check My Topics. Okay Back To Business. Yes I Said Blog Tutorials, Am Giving All Out For The Give Away Price Of 5,000 Naira Only. Not Youtube Downloaded, But Tutorial That Can Get You Income From Blogging. Here Are What You Get From The Course

1. How To Creat A Blog From Scratch, Design The Template To Your Choice, Edit The Code Even If You Dnt Have Knowledge Of Coding

2. How To Get A Domain Name With Go-dadddy For 150 Naira.

3. How To Get Unlimited Traffic From Facebook To Your Blog/adsense With Just $2 A Day Budget

4. How To Build Facebook Page And Group. With Lots More In It.

**5,000 Is The Give Away Price. Nothing More Or Less***

Broszamb@gmail.com Or 09038262711 facebook.com/rzuberu
Re: Bloggers Give Away by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2016
Broszamb:
My Second Give Away For Today, First Was For Fiverr And Now Am Giving Away Blog Tutorials For Almost Free, Incase You Are Interested In The Fiverr As Well, Just Check My Topics. Okay Back To Business. Yes I Said Blog Tutorials, Am Giving All Out For The Give Away Price Of 5,000 Naira Only. Not Youtube Downloaded, But Tutorial That Can Get You Income From Blogging. Here Are What You Get From The Course

1. How To Creat A Blog From Scratch, Design The Template To Your Choice, Edit The Code Even If You Dnt Have Knowledge Of Coding

2. How To Get A Domain Name With Go-dadddy For 150 Naira.

3. How To Get Unlimited Traffic From Facebook To Your Blog/adsense With Just $2 A Day Budget

4. How To Build Facebook Page And Group. With Lots More In It.

**5,000 Is The Give Away Price. Nothing More Or Less***

Broszamb@gmail.com Or 09038262711 facebook.com/rzuberu
U Can Have It First B4 Paying. Scammers Stay Off Pleeeeease

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Blogging Over Other Professions / Bulksms Software || Send Unlimited Bulksms With This Web App(screenshots) / Top 3 Blogger Apps To Spice Up Your Blogging Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.