Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday (26891 Views)

Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) / Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) / Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Naijabams(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2016
Download hot movies here @ Naijabams.com/movie
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by chrisBenSunny: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2016
[qute author=oladom2 post=51592941]His head looks flat. Can someone confirm his name? :- his name is adewale ibukunoluwa.. Now that u have gottn his name re U ok.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Mockinbird: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
No names undecided.

Ncan wud be dissapointed.
See his head!
Na flat.head ugandan jew.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by femo86(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
This one escape petrol and fire

Hin juju still work
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by rothmas21(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2016
What I know this dude very well. He normally resides at Ketu. We both went to the Same High School .

We even exchanged pleasantries around August this year at Ojota when I was going to play basketball at Ogudu GRA.

I'm flabbergasted sad . Really sad.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by MyGeneration(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2016
Mockinbird:

See his head!
Na flat.head ugandan jew.
Flat head no dae get dat kind face,
He is a cone head, Liberian Afonja
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by chiefojiji(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2016
congratulations baba! for the success of still looking same way

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Mockinbird: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

Flat head no dae get dat kind face,
He is a cone head, Liberian Afonja
See hs yellow ass?! he's a hardworking Igbo isrealite..
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Bennethanderson(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
Hin juju still work

lolss
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Adeevah(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
And thief ca thief girlfriend go dey this nairaland ooooo
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
See cute guy cry cry
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2016

Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Like i always say, anyway is not a way.... serves him right
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Sunbellar: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
clubkonnect:

Hello sunday hill,
this is exactly the kind of things we are talking about when u come here an lay false accusations. i have attached a screen shot of you account with us below, it show that your wallet was credited with 600 which is still sitting idle. Even the screen shot you uploaded by yourself show that your wallet was credited.

Pls tell me how do you intend we provide you data/airtime when u did not even request for it. we are not practicing voodoo for us to know the data/airtime you need(or can u tell us and the whole world, the phone number you requested on the the value). but if you are not familiar on how to use our platform, i suggest next time that you simply ask for help rather than just going about defaming our business. You have posted atleast 3 different post calling us corporate scam. Imagine the damage you have caused to our business with you false accusation. i will advice that you do proper investigation before call somebody or any business a scam next time.

How it works
after payment and your wallet is credited, you need to click on Buy DataBundle or Buy Aitime on our website where you will provide the mobile number and the value of data or airtime you need. Once you have done that, you order will then be processed

clubkonnect team

Am sorry, but you guys should improve on educating your clients.
All my calls and WhatsApps was ignored until I raised this alarm.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Sunbellar: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
this almost got me cracking my ribs, but on the other hand sorry oh,
This issue has been resolved. Thanks for your concern
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Sunbellar: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
clubkonnect:

Hello sunday hill,
this is exactly the kind of things we are talking about when u come here an lay false accusations. i have attached a screen shot of you account with us below, it show that your wallet was credited with 600 which is still sitting idle. Even the screen shot you uploaded by yourself show that your wallet was credited.

Pls tell me how do you intend we provide you data/airtime when u did not even request for it. we are not practicing voodoo for us to know the data/airtime you need(or can u tell us and the whole world, the phone number you requested on the the value). but if you are not familiar on how to use our platform, i suggest next time that you simply ask for help rather than just going about defaming our business. You have posted atleast 3 different post calling us corporate scam. Imagine the damage you have caused to our business with you false accusation. i will advice that you do proper investigation before call somebody or any business a scam next time.

How it works
after payment and your wallet is credited, you need to click on Buy DataBundle or Buy Aitime on our website where you will provide the mobile number and the value of data or airtime you need. Once you have done that, you order will then be processed

clubkonnect team

Am sorry, but you guys should improve on educating your clients.
All my calls and WhatsApps was ignored until I raised this alarm. Thank you for keeping to your promises!
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Mayflowa(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
HtwoOw:

Hin juju still work

This is a welcome development that he wasn't burnt like the others
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Adeolu4(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Y is he still looking fresh, he shud have been dealt with like 3 blows with swollen mouth. Thank god he was not killed
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by amanikondo: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
His head is flat.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by ijenedu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
which tribe he is? or his name
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by estluv(f): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
c fyn guy with 6 pac...nawa o.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by ofwest47(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is not a case of hunger a thief is a thief ( ole lo le nje )
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Kamnelly(f): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Codeman01:
Jisus kristi........ Flat heads with stealing, kidnapping, ritual, pipelines vandalization, drug dealing, Igbos must be exterminated embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry They are really embarrassing Nigerians
Lekwanu Ara,nkea furu ohia. True or false?..
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by frizzy092(m): 1:48am On Dec 04, 2016
That last pic though i just don't know how to caption it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) / Uche Igwe Re-Arraigned For ‘Sharing’ Chrisland’s Julie Anke’s Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.