Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (45922 Views)

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by rottenPussy: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
t
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by StoneLucifer: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
She looks like a herbalist and the husband, a bar man. .
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by jadajada: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
It belongs to the trash bin
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Maybe na substitute wedding gown
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Bigajeff(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mini
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by shumuel(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
kikiki Lol grin is she a Swan ?
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Paddy247: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
gurunlocker:
Maybe she don get belle
True talk
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Life4Varnity: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Illiteracy and lack of exposure

She b like person way won fly go heaven after d wedding

Biafra Dressing Mode Activated
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by crystar: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
bridal material don cost sir embarassed
and so?
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by faitheverest(f): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
I can wear it...it's fine
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmm
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Tyviv(f): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Never
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Aburi001: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Edwinmason:
it her choice and her husband likes it......to me i wont allow it
Are you a LADY?
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by nikkypearl(f): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
crystar:
and so?
And somolu undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Comtee(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pseudonymous:
The photo above has sparked a lot of arguements online with many saying that the bride's gown is beautifully unique while others term it trashy.

Ladies would you rock this on that day? Guys would you allow your bride wear this?

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/ladies-would-you-wear-this-on-your.html
Nice Wedding Gown
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by orezyola(f): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
It's her wedding and her reception so it's up to her.
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by kaboninc(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
solasoulmusic:
If na like him mama give me no wahala but on my way to church I don branch my aunty shop o make dem help me make it a bit more presentable

For where the time go dey?
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by iluvpomo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
It is quite fugly
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
kaboninc:

For where the time go dey?

Bros I go bust sowing kit if necessary location and size of wedding no be my food but na the people wey dey there dey watch us. Some go snap tag me like mad na this kind dress you go like make dem take me inside

he go help me o else every party na that dress I go rock dey hold am follow go
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by kaboninc(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Bros I go bust sowing kit if necessary location and size of wedding no be my food but na the people wey dey there dey watch us. Some go snap tag me like mad na this kind dress you go like make dem take me inside

he go help me o else very party na that dress I go rock dey hold am follow go

Loolll.. .come imagine say you don blow.. .

Just imagine how tomorrow headline go be.. .

Sola.....too stingy to afford an ordinary wedding gown.. ..

And many more cruel phrases.. ..
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by paradigmshift(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
must you guys copy from Linda ikeji ...do your own research
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
MsDelilah:
cheesy

What the f*ck is this??

What, you don't like it? Well you should 'cos you're getting it for your next birthday. tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Caris77: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
To me the style is unique and flexible for the dancing time. more so , its her choice and if couple are cool with it, why not I. Ppl let's respect her choice bikonu
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Kachidox(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Edwinmason:
no but i have a female partner
:/ Shey na male partner you for get
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by zhiiee(f): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
NEVER!
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by carterswit(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Won't allow for that for ma sis or wife[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by room089: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
She be Atilogwu abi egedege dancer? E no go beta for recession wey dey make plenty pipo mad!
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
The main reason is that THE BRIDE IS HEAVILY PREGNANT shocked
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by LadyTiana(f): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
maybe she z trynna cover her pregnancy
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by queenfav(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
which kain calabar carnival costume be that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) / 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.