Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many (20699 Views)

"Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) / El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by afeezco1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hehehe!!! All this politicians self grin

FFK vs jimoh ibrahim

Tinubu vs aketi

Aregbesola vs Dino melaye

El-rufai vs shehu sani

Buhari vs fayose

Wike vs Ameachi grin

Chai!!! Nigeria is finished
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by arabianights: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
kokosin:
sani no fear elrufai
I love this but am unable to save. How can I get it pls? Referring the [sub][/sub]to your quote
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by SycophanticGoat: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Negro19873:

Only greedy fools will fall for this cheap scam. undecided undecided

On topic, that demonic short thug is really turning out to be a menace to Kaduna State. Problem is, they will still vote along tribal lines and have him back at the government house. The SK people have long being marginalized, maltreatment and massacred since time immemorial. I think they should have their own state starting from the capital down to Kagoro and other regions sharing boundaries with Abuja, Nassarawa, etc.
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Since Buhari don't want to give the party leadership position to anyone, he should assume the leadership and settle all these internal wrangling in the party.
All I know is that El-Rufai is not helping matters in his state at all.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by Ebi3(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
ze shortman devil at work!
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by arabianights: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
El rufaiwill can never stop so low to your level it's either you planned it for your usual cheap popularity tactics or you got on some one's nerves and he decided to send a message..
Not every one is uncouth like sani. He is aiming for 2019and he won't get it.
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by Jerryolumide(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nnamdisblog:
Some heavily armed Thugs on Saturday, December 3rd attacked Senator Shehu Sani's Kaduna North constituency office.

Senator Shehu said, the Thugs injured his social media team members and vandalized the office.

Senator Shehu Sani was earlier in the week suspended indefinitely by the All Progressive Congress (APC)

Senator Shehu shared the news on his social media page.

https://m.facebook.com/shehu.sani/posts/10211065622257371

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/heavily-armed-thugs-raid-senator-shehu.html?m=1
Funny enough I live in Kaduna and I'm currently less than 10 minutes walk away from his office and I didn't see any sign of destruction while passing there earlier on
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by SIRmanjar(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
I blame dat cunny blood thirsty fulani ikeregbe of a governor 4 diz.
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by jimenyo: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Politics!Today,we are friends,tomorrow,we are enemies;all in the name of greed!
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by Ayatullah(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
El-Rufai is a coward and hypocrite of the highest order! Shame on him and his thugs.

He visited Sheik El-Zakzaky in his residence and even bowed to him in a handshake before becoming Kaduna state governor (picture below)!

Now he is jealous of senator Shehu Sani's meteoric rise and popularity at the Federal level as a Senator.

He uses thugs against the IMN now it's the turn of a charismatic and performing senator.

Shame on El-Rufai!

#Kaduna state citizens stand up against this rascality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by NairaMaster1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
That won't increase El Rufai physical height grin
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
EkeBarry:

@any1=singular...Noun , "SILENCE"=plural verb is blunder...u c, U av no moral right to atak his mistake

oga teacher grin
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by otokx(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
What are they really fighting over?
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by crackhouse(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
El rufai is giving this dude sth to ride on when he will finally declare his intention to run for governor. I know he is eyeing that seat so he's gradually drawing sympathy and support from Kaduna people. U can quote me or u watch and see it unfold.
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by iita: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
givan:
APC use of political thugs and e-thugs is sending us back to 1983.
Hmmnn
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
EkeBarry:

@any1=singular...Noun , "SILENCE"=plural verb is blunder...u c, U av no moral right to atak his mistake
Mr Auto-correct we know u hold a P.hd in English language u re even awarded a Wordsmith but bro English is all about communication and am quite sure we understood the statement... so shuu abeg n stop tryna make something outta nothing***Mr Oxford
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by afanide: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
arabianights:
a are you going to also give us buyers?

That (HAVING BUYERS) is the most important part of the Biz. You can be rest assured of getting genuine buyers....
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by arabianights: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
afanide:

That (HAVING BUYERS) is the most important part of the Biz. You can be rest assured of getting genuine buyers....
how do we contact you? No WhatsApp?
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by bikefab(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Government of oppression and intimidation=APC
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by Mlinlite: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Good for u
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by afanide: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
arabianights:
how do we contact you? No WhatsApp?

Yep...... My number is on my signature below.....
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by President99: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
yarimo:
Kaduna state people are lucky to have shehu sani as senator, here in niger state none of the 3 senator are capable of talking to governor if he is right or wrong. undecided
Thought David Umar is giving him a run for his money!
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by jengrej(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
which way APC?is he being victimised for speaking the truth?...Naija I hail thee
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by Seriousboy: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
El rufai that hired herdsmen from other countries to and be killing Nigerians is now hiring another herdsmen in the name of thugs those opposing his wickedness. I hope Nigerians won't sell their votes ( they are good at selling their right during elections) to El rufai in 2019
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by 9japrof(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
yarimo:
Kaduna state people are lucky to have shehu sani as senator, here in niger state none of the 3 senator are capable of talking to governor if he is right or wrong. undecided

Sorry to say this Niger State is a really Bleep up place. NO roads, Abeg u be Nupe ? Cos after shouting Change Change during the last elections, nothing have changed, things have actually being worse sef
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by yarimo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
9japrof:

Sorry to say this Niger State is a really Bleep up place. NO roads, Abeg u be Nupe ? Cos after shouting Change Change during the last elections, nothing have changed, things have actually being worse sef
no I no be Nupe, I am from SAUDI ARABIA grin
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by nazzyon(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
And he said this afterwards.

Nigeria politicians sha

el-Rufai should be held responsible for attack on my office-Sani

http://www.theguildng.com/?p=9560
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by omojeesu(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Shame. If indeed ElRufai is behind this then he has truly missed it politically. Violence NEVER pays.
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by AbuSaad39(m): 5:11am On Dec 04, 2016
yarimo:
The 3 Senators are not capable indeed my Broda. I can even say David Umar is trying when it comes to presentation and defending at the senate the other 2 refuses to even identify their self at the senate
Re: Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many by yarimo(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2016
AbuSaad39:
The 3 Senators are not capable indeed my Broda. I can even say David Umar is trying when it comes to presentation and defending at the senate the other 2 refuses to even identify their self at the senate
David umaru is trying in the senate, but in the state level capital NO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post / Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Okorocha’s Properties / Fire Incident At FIRS Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.