Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,698 members, 7,834,321 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT (614 Views)

Love Or Respect? Which Keeps A Marriage Together? / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / Love Or Respect?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by lawrenzi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
I recently had a conversation with a friend on the importance of respect in a relationship, I made her understand that love is not enough to make a relationship work, but she seems to differ on this stand point. She feels she does not need to respect a man to love her. But I strongly believe that for you to love somebody, then you have to respect him/her. I even made her understand that a lot of persons have done hurtful things to their partners in the name of love. which do you think is important, Love or Respect?
Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

[size=28pt]RESPEK[/size]

tongue
Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by xendra: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
love comes with respect. if they not respecting you, they don't love you. you're just a string along.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Both are very important.

if you love someone,you definitely will respect the person.
Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by Splinz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Simple. You can't respect your partner in a relationship if you don't love him/her, neither can you love without respecting.

So then, love and respect are interwoven together.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by rheether(f): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Money.
Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by afanide: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
When there is love, respect automatically comes in.
Love commands respect.........
Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by dingbang(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sex! cool
Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by tee59(f): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Money.
Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by mofeoluwadassah: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
D 2 works 2geda
Re: Which Is More Important In A Relationship LOVE Or RESPECT by sinistermind(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
One can't work without the other.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Every “about To” OR “just Weded” Guys Must Know About Their Women / I Almost Gave A Soldiers Wife A Dirty Slap / Chaii! The 4 Bedroom Secrets Women Want Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.