Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) (2746 Views)

Lemme Drop This Here...... (pic) / The End Time Is Here (pic) / I'm New Here (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Some women claiming mothers are actually murderers in the real sense.
What has phones, technology and social media turned our women into?

I thank God for, and appreciate the woman through which I came into this world.

Please appreciate your mum, she is worth more than that.

See the monkey/gorilla carrying the baby with motherly care and affection, letting the innocent offspring feel the warmth in mum's chest.

And in the same picture is a self-acclaimed mother having more affections for the phone leaving the child on the floor.

Who is now the real animal here?

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by makelove2m(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
two of them ............... one doesn't know how to use Iphone and one does

6 Likes

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
makelove2m:
Haaaaa undecided
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
The guy above said it all.
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
SIINZ:
The guy above said it all.
So iPhone usage is the difference

Hmmm
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

Hmmm

Who among the both of them will feed her infant with rotten bananas and nuts? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by BabaRamota1980: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
makelove2m:

grin grin grin. You killed it!
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by makelove2m(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

Hmmm

Ofcourse and you know that.................................

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Sexxkillz: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
The animal that impregnated her and absconded, leaving her alone to deal with their mutual responsibility is the real animal here.

Sometimes, you have to look beyond a picture and try to get the real story. That she left her baby on the ground means, nothing, as far as i'm concerned. She didn't abort the baby, or give the baby up for adoption. It's clear to see that she's on the roadside begging to survive. Being on the phone is another survival antic, to me. Why was the photo taken of when she left the baby on the ground and not when she was carrying the baby? The media is so stupid and can make even more stupid people believe anything.

If she had a home or even a roof above her head with a man to cater for her needs, she wont be on the streets, neither would she be compared to a wild animal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by BabaRamota1980: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:
The animal that impregnated her and absconded, leaving her alone to deal with their mutual responsibility is the real animal here.

Sometimes, you have to look beyond a picture and try to get the real story. That she left her baby on the ground means, nothing, as far as i'm concerned. She didn't abort the baby, or give the baby up for adoption. It's clear to see that she's on the roadside begging to survive. Being on the phone is another survival antic, to me. Why was the photo taken of when she left the baby on the ground and not when she was carrying the baby? The media is so stupid and can make even more stupid people believe anything.

If she had a home or even a roof above her head with a man to cater for her needs, she wont be on the streets, neither would she be compared to a wild animal.

dude, or are you a chick sef... get off your high horse mehn!!

You are ruining fun. Move to politics section abeg. angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Raddie(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
And random pictures define both right. Make I no jus talk. Your issue is above me this night!
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Raddie(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

dude, or are you a chick sef... get off your high horse mehn!!

You are ruining fun. Move to politics section abeg. angry

Leave politics section out of this abeg - it's already filled, with this sort of thought or do I say words, he is next in line for a crucifixion cause the zombies and wailers will sure have a bite .
At least they'll agree on something.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by photoshoot(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

err, sorry, the op asked who the real mother is, not animal. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Sexxkillz: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
photoshoot:

err, sorry, the op asked who the real mother is, not animal. lipsrsealed

ademasta:
. . .picture is a self-acclaimed mother having more affections for the phone leaving the child on the floor.

Who is now the real animal here?

ITK, you were saying? . . .

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by photoshoot(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

ITK, you were saying? . . .

Look at the topic. smiley
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Sexxkillz: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
photoshoot:

Look at the topic. smiley
Look at the question.

I answered the question. You quoted me without realizing that there was a question because you were in a fucking rush to point out my "error".

I'm always 10 steps ahead.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by photoshoot(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Look at the question.

I answered the question. You quoted me without realizing that there was a question because you were in a fucking rush to point out my "error".

I'm always 10 steps ahead.

Ah, sorry, you have vex. E ma binu o. I was only pointing out. You must be a man city fan.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
makelove2m:

Ofcourse and you know that.................................
Smiles
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

And you believed she could be a single mother?
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
undecided
Raddie:
And random pictures define both right. Make I no jus talk.
Your issue is above me this night!
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
SIINZ:

Who among the both of them will feed her infant with rotten bananas and nuts? smiley
Haaaaaaaaaa SIINZ... You can think o grin
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

Haaaaaaaaaa SIINZ... You can think o grin

Be like SINZ wink
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Sexxkillz: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

And you believed she could be a single mother?
Would you allow your wife and child out on the streets like that?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Would you allow your wife and child out on the streets like that?
You have to kill a question with an answer, not with another question cheesy
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
SIINZ:

Be like SINZ wink
I can't be like SIINZ dat can't write his own moniker well grin

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Sexxkillz: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

You have to kill a question with an answer, not with another question cheesy
Not when the answer to your question lies in the answer to my question.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

I can't be like SIINZ dat can't write his own moniker well grin

www.nairaland.com/sinz

Let me know when you get the drift. wink
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Not when the answer to your question lies in the answer to my question.
Is your answer composite?
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
SIINZ:

www.nairaland.com/sinz

Let me know when you get the drift. wink

Holla at me when you see SIINZ(m): 9:01pm in the screenshot below undecided

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

Holla at me when you see SIINZ(m): 9:01pm in the screenshot below undecided

Do I have to spell it for you before you understand what I tried to tell you?

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by ademasta(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
SIINZ:

Do I have to spell it for you before you understand what I tried to tell you?
Do I have to check your profile before I know your moniker is spelt SINZ and not SIINZ? wink
Re: Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

Do I have to check your profile before I know your moniker is spelt SINZ and not SIINZ? wink

Now you get it. smiley

Au revoir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. / How To Talk To A Girl U Like For The First Time / Chillspot Whatsapp Group Chat For Just For Fun And Hangout.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.