Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It (20975 Views)

Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by SaintzPeter(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by dunkem21(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2016
gurunlocker:
They have been signing for the past 19 months, still no changes..

cheesy
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2016
May be Morocco want to islamise Nigeria and Tony elumelu is part of the agenda.
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by collinometricx: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Remii(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2016
austine4real:
please wait while islamisation is in progress
yes especially with elumelu signing, msheww
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by kettle84(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2016
Jafar1:
no matter how many contract u sign, it will not stop u from going down in 2019
what about if he rigs, that is their hope
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Lasskeey: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2016
Jafar1:
....... cry

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by SmartMugu: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2016
holluwai:
Abi him dey sell Nigerian ni? tongue
I hope not. Make Morocco no come tomorrow to convert Nigeria to one big poultry, the biggest in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Why that morocco guy dey eye that woman like that?

1 Like

Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Olu317(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:
Abeg wetin dem dey sign, dem don sign away our sovereignty? shocked grin
...They can only sign Fulani sovereignty..We will endure till 2019 to kick him out.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by mmsen: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Baba pls make elumelu cbn governor, that albino uy of emefiele is clueless like the Man who Employed him.

You expect a clueless president to make rational appointments?

Anyway, it looks more likely that Emefiele is being handicapped by Buhari - some of the policies sound like the failed policies from Buhari's first disastrous reign.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by berrystunn(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:
While some misinformed jobless ipod yoots keep shouting biafra with hungry belly, others r moving the country forward and conquering the world. Nice one sir!

Udene.... Moving the country from where to where?

Fela.......
Them put civilian friends for there
Them shout, "Second republic!"
People wey no know dey happy
People wey know them dey look
Them baptize the civilian government
Them name am federal government
Me I know by their name
Me I call them "soldier put, soldier go"

##
And things don come change again
Soldier don put everybody for reverse
Na back the country take dey walk..........

Do you need prove to this prophecy!?
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Codes151(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2016
Buhari my guy!! Redirecting thing to the north on code!!! My brother, it's about having the right people and at the right places.

When u finish wasting people sweat on your personal Agenders, then u will realize that u didn't do anything except drained all we had as a country
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Jafar1: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lasskeey:
....... cry
well am not surprise, u are also a cow rearer like ur president, so there u go

1 Like

Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Pesuzok(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:
While some misinformed jobless ipod yoots keep shouting biafra with hungry belly, others r moving the country forward and conquering the world. Nice one sir!
Help me tell them

1 Like

Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by yedidiah(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Stalwert:
nairaland extremist Christians and lying about islamization
so they should keep quiet when they suspect foul play right? was it not because of the wide criticism of the proposed Sharia amendment bill that it was throw out? Hausa say, "mai tambayu baya batawa" if you ain't sure, ask until you get clarity. That's what's up!
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by amanze15(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ussyberry:
The Last picture is of Oscar Onyema of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
dose socks cool cool cool cool
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by gominau(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
They can't cover smoke na. The truth will surface soon than they expect.
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by DedeNkem: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Signing away Nigeria.
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by qleap2all(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Khd95:
I think Elumelu is also part of the islamization.

Thank God these are Christians, if it were to be Muslims brothers it's Buhari. This theory only exist in the SE brain
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Edum13656: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Geoffrey and Oscar including Tony are Igbos; the difference is clear!
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by tit(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
So it is hungry Morroco the idiot buhari thinks will develop nigeria?
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Afolak(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
I still don't believe in this modern age someone can still be talking of islamization of Nigeria just because the King of morocco(Muslim) visisted is Nigeria counterpart.Wise up and stop all this insinuations.

Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Johnnyessence(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
I hope the flat head ipobians are seeing the pics of elumelu again. Elumelu hate biafra agitation. He make his money from lagos. Elumelu can never join ipobian agitation.
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jafar1:
Wailer
Re: Elumelu & Jariwafa Bank Sign Agreement, Buhari & King Of Morocco Witness It by denny(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
New national carrier in progress.....NIGERIAN airways in partnership with Air Morocco.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests / Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.