Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Story: Let's Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Let's Have Sex (941 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Let's Have Sex by dosbeat: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Allow’s make love!” She announced to my satisfied listening to. I wasted no time in saying yes. We didn’t hassle to continue deceiving ourselves with preambles. As teens we each knew what we desired, and how to get it wasn’t going to be a hassle anymore.
We agreed to meet up at her father’s storage via 8pm, which become 20 minutes away. That way, I’d be the only doing the best paintings, by jumping the fence. We bade temporary goodbyes, and that i walked up the porch of my father’s residence, whilst I watched her stroll in through hers.
I moved quickly into my room, nearly ignoring my mom’s call to help her get something from the kitchen. “not these days mother.” I answered.
I met my Vaseline waiting half of manner on my bed, and that i couldn’t were extra glad to see it.
As I eased my excessive-pleasure in self-carrier, an idea came to my mind. I picked up my telephone and sampled my guy-element and right away PM’d it to her Whatsapp, with the caption, ‘ready to enter.’ Her name, Jacinth, as lovely as her DP, which I commenced to apply as my gasoline for my none finishing self-love.
She texted again. I leapt with pleasure, until I read the content. ‘good enough.’ And that was all.
I couldn’t recognize why she’d now not be feeling excited, after about weeks of teasing ourselves; it become eventually going to show up.
She texted again. “It’s time. Meet me.”
I didn’t even realize once I threw the lotion away, and slipped lower back on my trouser. subsequent i discovered myself became outside the window. The saying that ‘konji na bastard,’ got here to thoughts, and i closely concurred.....

TO BE CONTINUED HERE >>>>> http:///2gZDAf7

(1) (Reply)

see photos Of 10 Oldest African Presidents. / Saved By A Condom / Nigerian Women Are Becoming Overtly Masculine And Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.