Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Whats So Special About The Male Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Special About The Male Back (655 Views)

What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett / The Male Ego: What Is It? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats So Special About The Male Back by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
I was reading a thread where jususboy was talking about a girl rubbing his back.. It got into my head my girl do the same... Girls do you find it sexy or what
Re: Whats So Special About The Male Back by Sexxkillz: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Would you prefer they rub yours eyes instead?

1 Like

Re: Whats So Special About The Male Back by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Would you prefer they rub yours eyes instead?
Ah ah oga no be fight na
Re: Whats So Special About The Male Back by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
A powerful, muscular, well defined back and strong broad shoulders, woooo!

Yes is what I'm saying basically lol
Re: Whats So Special About The Male Back by Tiffbuxas: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
1bkaye:
A powerful, muscular, well defined back and strong broad shoulders, woooo!

Yes is what I'm saying basically lol
wide hips and big bress woo!!!dats wot I'm seeing
Re: Whats So Special About The Male Back by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oh my goodness...(huge sigh)
It's not about what's special about it it's the act of massaging that is relaxing, rubbing as you call it soothes aching muscles especially those in your back because regardless of how long your arms are you cannot run your own back ...but if someone who is good with "rubbing" does it for you ahhhhh Bliss..... So it is a big deal!
Re: Whats So Special About The Male Back by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
paulinoace0:
I was reading a thread where jususboy was talking about a girl rubbing his back.. It got into my head my girl do the same... Girls do you find it sexy or what
Next time, ask your girl when she rubs your back

(1) (Reply)

What Matters Is The Shape Of Her Boobs Not The Size "Scientis" How True Is This? / Lady In Shock After ‘lover’ Took Her To An Eatery, Ate Expensive Food And Fled / Beautiful Love Poem On The Buhari's Women Belong To The Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.