Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54873 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

correct guy, but see as you just dey analyze barca tactics, are you enrique brother

As in ... I don dey watch Barca for aeons now , so I'm cognizant with their style of play .

I'm thinking of playing tiki-taka with a 3-4-3 formation if I should coach a team grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Better NBA is in heaven. grin
aah
Can jesus shoot better than Stephen curry
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
Because they won EPL last year
Please
Wake up from your fairytale grin
but....but....but....but the lord revealed it to me
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

asin ehn, and the thing is they only know how to analyze on the internet, put each of them on the field as a coach and watch how the team conceeds 10 goals in 2minutes

As far as you are a Chelsea fan , you don't know what conceding goals is . grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

What? The question in everyone's mouth. Papa why u no just kill satan?

Why you let all these politicians live long to commit all kinds of sins?

Dem plenty no be small.

cc : MrPresident1
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin grin Presido has an enchanting personality but sometimes he makes me want to smack him upside the head lmao

Thank you, thank you, thank you my good sire grin, you are very kind, far too kind, my good sire, far too kind grin grin grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
aah
Can jesus shoot better than Stephen curry

Far far better.

Jesus will calculate all the angles and make the perfect dunk! cheesy
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol
Barca knows
1943 el classico
It was brutal
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
So the world is finally going to end after 2 thousand years **kneels down and ask for forgiveness**
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:
So the world is finally going to end after 2 thousand years **kneels down and ask for forgiveness**
lol the world cannot end
What would we do without sports embarassed
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no confusion . If you don't understand how something works , then you are the one who is confused

If you cannot explain and give a direct answer to a simple question regarding your belief then you obviously have no idea why you hold that belief

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

If you cannot explain and give a direct answer to a simple question regarding your belief then you obviously have no idea why you hold that belief

I explained it to you . You are not willing to learn like every other time . Its all about ridicule and mockery for you . So I'm gona let you be cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Am still not satisfied with the result from the recent change in formation we need to test ourselves against good teams you can hardly call Man U a good team,the City game was luck, trust me barca will destroy chelsea if they play together
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

Am still not satisfied with the result from the recent change in formation we need to test ourselves against good teams you can hardly call Man U a good team,the City game was luck, trust me barca will destroy chelsea if they play together

Man Utd , Man City Leicester , Everton , Tottenham , SouthHampton etc ... over 20 goals scored and 2 conceded and you are not satisfied .

Brother How far na .

Man City's goal was an own goal . Their best chances were from defensive errors . Hazard failed to score with no keeper at goal . We were clinical in front of goal and our counter attacks were devastating .

What else do you want .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol the world cannot end
What would we do without sports embarassed

pls it should not end oo am still a virgin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

I'm still a virgin too and I want Christ to come
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

shocked
Well it depends on your age sha grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm still a virgin too and I want Christ to come

When he comes you can go with him,as for me am staying here,what will i say in heaven when others talk about their sexual experience and besides i need to make lots of money and enjoy it before i leave
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

When he comes you can go with him,as for me am staying here,what will i say in heaven when others talk about their sexual experience and besides i need to make lots of money and enjoy it before i leave

Heaven is here on earth

https://www.nairaland.com/2931676/dealing-misconceptions-receive-mansions-heaven
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
shocked
Well it depends on your age sha grin

I'm a year younger undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

lool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

huh
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I explained it to you . You are not willing to learn like every other time . Its all about ridicule and mockery for you . So I'm gona let you be cool

Lol. As usual
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

What? The question in everyone's mouth. Papa why u no just kill satan?

Why you let all these politicians live long to commit all kinds of sins?

Dem plenty no be small.

God cannot kill satan, because satan is in God. There is actually nobody called satan, anyone can become satan when you allow your darkside to over ride your good side. And satan is God's enforcer. When God wants to punish anyone he uses satan. See these two verses below, Israel had sinned and God wanted to purnish them, so he used David. David was used as satan to punish Israel. satan is the part of God that is the enforcer of punishment.

Look at the verses very well:

2 Samuel 24:1
24 And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1
21 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

There are no coincidences in life, when you see an bad evil or untoward event happening to anybody, it is divine retribution, for either events in this life, or events in past life. Every single act that a man performs is retributive, whether good or evil.

We are given bad politicians because we as a people, the real Israelites of the Bible are in hell, so our leaders are our scourges, they are the satan that God is using to punish us.

Take note, however, that God exempts His own people from any form of punishment, He will take care of you even if you are placed in the lions den. This is why Job advises us to do good for our own good: we will all pay. No man can escape the consequence of any deed. This is why the doctrine of YOLO is so wrong. We don't live once, we have lived in several reincarnations.

KingEbukasblog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

younger than who
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

We don't live once, we have lived in several reincarnations.

Do you know of planes in esoterism ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

cc : MrPresident1
Abeg no copy am again. I don tire.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

Abeg no copy am again. I don tire.

grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you know of planes in esoterism ?

We all exist on different planes. Some vibrate faster than others. Christ vibrates faster than all other persons, this is why he is the firstfruits from the dead wink, and he is God.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

We all exist on different planes. Some vibrate faster than others. Christ vibrates faster than all other persons, this is why he is the firstfruits from the dead wink, and he is God.

1. There are 7 planes and the greatest is the logoic plane which is in oneness with God . There is the divine plane where souls are created and there's the Absolute from which esoteric knowledge can be gotten from . How can we journey through all these planes when reincarnation only takes you back to the Physical world for us to achieve oneness with God in the logoic plane

2. Do you believe in a Triune God
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1. There are 7 planes and the greatest is the logoic plane which is in oneness with God . There is the divine plane where souls are created and there's the Absolute from which esoteric knowledge can be gotten from . How can we journey through all these planes when reincarnation only takes you back to the Physical world for us to achieve oneness with God in the logoic plane

Very interesting. Very very interesting. But those planes are terrestrial not celestial. They are all planes here on earth but couched in 'celestial' lingo.
KingEbukasBlog:

2. Do you believe in a Triune God

Trinity?
God is the father. Jesus is the son, he is the father in flesh. The Holy Spirit is the Living Word.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Very interesting. Very very interesting. But those planes are terrestrial not celestial. They are all planes here on earth but couched in 'celestial' lingo.

This is a quintessential obscurum per obscurius - failure to elucidate grin . How can the "God plane" be terrestrial not celestial . And how can we journey to these planes through reincarnation. I need clarity bro .

Trinity?
God is the father. Jesus is the son, he is the father in flesh. The Holy Spirit is the Living Word.

As in Three persons in One . As in God The Father , God The Son and God The Holy Spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.