Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54822 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2017
4kings:
So Gnosticism does not reject Paul again abi. undecided
this boy & his wahala sef....

You're getting it wrong as usual.
Gnosticism does not subscribe to the concept of "Salvation from sin", but that through Gnosis one is free from Ignorance.
There is no Hell or Heaven here.

**Good and Evil planes**
You don't even understand the Gnostic Demiurge. undecided SMH

The death and resurrection of Jesus to Gnostics, simply explain the evolution of the soul(or consciousness), from denial or death of Ego to a rising consciousness.

Oh Pneumatic learn to reason properly. smiley

Really? undecided

One of the core beliefs of Mainstream Christianity is that Jesus Christ was qualified to be the saviour of the world because he became fully human, as shown in Hebrews2:7

“ Therefore , it was necessary for him
[ Christ] to be made in every respect like
us , his brothers and sisters…”

But this presents a silly Contradiction, when reading the scripture you posted(Col2:9), because if we are not God then Christ was not made in every respect like me, because he is God.
Comprende?

You might bring up silly argument that Jesus was both fully divine and fully human.
This does not make any sense because you would also be saying Jesus had an infinite divine mind and a finite divine mind. This is in itself contradictory again, because Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot be real and unreal at the same time.

Now let's dive in to the Gnostic interpretation of that scripture by a Gnostic Paul cool

In order to make sense of what that scripture was talking about==> Jesus could not be God and be like everyone else(Heb2:7), unless we are gods too.

Lets look at that scripture again from another angle.
“ For in him dwells all the fullness of
the Godhead bodily . ”

The Greek word used for the word "him" is "autos", also a reflective pronoun for the word "self"
If you put the word "the self", then you would see clearly that Paul was talking about us(the Godhead).
But wait..., Paul was obviously referring to Jesus in that verse, right?
In Gnosticism Jesus represents the Divine self in Esoteric thought.

I gave you a link where you can learn true Gnosticism, you refused to even check it out, that's why you are coming up with this silly argument.

Well if that was your last bullet then this case is closed.
See you in another thread.

I can't believe that you are still obdurate that Paul was a Gnostic . Paul was not a Gnostic , his teachings were the ones interpreted with a Gnostic view , even your own link said that grin . Same way the Gospels have their own Gnostic interpretations it does not make the writers of the Gospel Gnostics .

Receive sense !

And you didn't even properly address my points . Stop working presuppositions , it does not help you . You are not refuting my points , you are just enforcing your beliefs . You already have a conclusion and you are only fixated on the trash that you led to the conclusion .

2 Likes

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I can't believe that you are still obdurate that Paul was a Gnostic . Paul was not a Gnostic , his teachings were the ones interpreted with a Gnostic view , even your own link said that grin . Same way the Gospels have their own Gnostic interpretations it does not make the writers of the Gospel Gnostics .

"Interpretations" really!!!!
Are you aware of the denominations in Christianity.

What's wrong with a Gnostic "Interpretating" the words of a Gnostic in a Gnostic way. tongue grin

Receive sense !

And you didn't even properly address my points . Stop working presuppositions , it does not help you . You are not refuting my points , you are just enforcing your beliefs . You already have a conclusion and you are only fixated on the trash that you led to the conclusion .
This guy I addressed all your points in this thread. You on the other hand can't refute them, you only say that I'm already fixated to a conclusion(that you can't refute) undecided tongue

Anyways, I don't have time for this, I'm going back to C.U today. Later.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
4kings:

"Interpretations" really!!!!
Are you aware of the denominations in Christianity.

What's wrong with a Gnostic "Interpretating" the words of a Gnostic in a Gnostic way. tongue grin

This guy I addressed all your points in this thread. You on the other hand can't refute them, you only say that I'm already fixated to a conclusion(that you can't refute) undecided tongue

Lmaoo grin ... it was fun shattering your ridiculous beliefs about Paul . Cheers bro cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
cc : lalasticlala
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:01am On Jan 17, 2017
4kings:

Anyways, I don't have time for this, I'm going back to C.U today. Later.

You don land ? Which Hall dem give you ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
More contributions please smiley
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
More contributions smiley
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
more contributions smiley
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone

I just dey look you coolusername

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2017
More contributions please

2 Likes

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lalasticlala , I just dey look you oo bro ... show some lov na grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmaoo grin ... it was fun shattering your ridiculous beliefs about Paul . Cheers bro cool
You call that "shattering" smh
what a wondeful delusion. cry cry grin
You couldn't even defend your claims saying i was fixated on an opinion, while i analyzed why you were wrong(or had a weak point) and gave you a different opinion(that you didn't comment on). Abeg go sidon undecided

KingEbukasBlog:

You don land ? Which Hall dem give you ?
Anyways, i don land tey tey, they gave us Paul hall oooo
I think because we(no they tongue) stabbed a lot last semester.
Hw ur side?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
4kings:

Anyways, i don land tey tey, they gave us Paul hall oooo
I think because we(no they tongue) stabbed a lot last semester.
Hw ur side?

We thank Jesus , the son of God who came to save mankind though the virgin birth oo ... I dey kampe ... you nko ?

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

We thank Jesus , the son of God who came to save mankind though the virgin birth oo ...
This kind of stubbornness without proof or at least valid reasoning is manageable by me, I call it Faith. wink tongue grin grin grin

I dey kampe ... you nko ?
e dey alright.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
4kings:

This kind of stubbornness without proof or at least valid reasoning is manageable by me, I call it Faith. wink tongue grin grin grin

The faith you have that Paul is a gnostic ba ? wink

e dey alright.

But wait ooo .... wetin you dey learn for that chapel sef ...
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Mynd44 come and see oo
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The faith you have that Paul is a gnostic ba ? wink
grin grin
I'm open towards this, i've told you before. tongue
If i find a reason to completely disregard this idea, then i will.

But wait ooo .... wetin you dey learn for that chapel sef ...
I go mainly to make attendance jare.
The current chaplain 'repeats messages in a different way', but he is very funny sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2017
4kings:

grin grin
I'm open towards this, i've told you before. tongue
If i find a reason to completely disregard this idea, then i will.

More like you are seriously deluded and will ignore any opportunity to receive sense
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

More like you are seriously deluded and will ignore any opportunity to receive sense
You can't even disprove my "deluded claim", and you dare type this. undecided

I've told you i''m not Gnostic yet, but i'm more inclined to their beliefs than mainstream christianity, this came only by reason, if you can't defend your belief, Just play out the Faith card or Shut up!!!!.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Joshthefirst(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Great thread Ebus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2017
4kings:

You can't even disprove my "deluded claim", and you dare type this. undecided

I've told you i''m not Gnostic yet, but i'm more inclined to their beliefs than mainstream christianity, this came only by reason, if you can't defend your belief, Just play out the Faith card or Shut up!!!!.

Faith card ? Faith is belief based on reasonable evidence ; you are just deluded and misled . I'm sorry mi bro . Can't you see why I think you are deluded : Your intransigence proves so . You have no reasonable reason to reject the virgin birth or Paul was not a Gnostic . Your arguments are just you blatantly appealing to common sense .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Faith card ? Faith is belief based on reasonable evidence ; you are just deluded and misled . I'm sorry mi bro . Can't you see why I think you are deluded : Your intransigence proves so . You have no reasonable reason to reject the virgin birth or Paul was not a Gnostic . Your arguments are just you blatantly appealing to common sense .
What is Faith ? - "strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof".

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Joshthefirst:
Great thread Ebus!

Thanks a lot sir . A wonderful thread indeed . But obviously because of NLs flagrant obscurantism towards any information exposing the foolishness and ignorance of the average atheist , this fine ass thread has not made front page . Trust me , if this were an empty polemic against religion , it would have made the Fp without any hesitation .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2017
4kings:

What is Faith ? - "strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof".

Looks like you have faith after all , deist .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Looks like you have faith after all , deist .
grin grin i no get ur time
so i'm a deist now abi, why the sudden change of heart? undecided

Anyways know this Mr.Deluded;
Proof -- evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

I contradicted your arguments, apparently they were not sufficient enough, instead of going to learn more about your belief, you just concluded that i'm deluded.
I'll only appear dogmatic or deluded if your arguments were clearly superior to mine, and i was still obdurate.
Going with this, you probably think every other Christian denominations beliefs are based on delusion, right?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
More contributions please smiley[quote][/quote]
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2017
More contributions pls
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2017
More contributions Biko grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
God is great
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2017
God is good

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.