Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54821 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Jesus is King

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2017
We all know why this has not made front page grin

Yet he thinks people who believe in God are afraid of the "truth" or are deluded

Seun , please front page ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2017
grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2017
More contributions grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Useless thread
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukaNaija: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2017
jonbellion:
Useless thread
undecided lipsrsealed

No one expects a fool to appreciate or even understand wise words bro smiley . No one

So , how are you doing bro ?

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:

No one expects a foolEbuka the fool to appreciate or even understand wise words bro smiley . No one

So , how are you doing bro ?
Fixed smiley
lol I'm good bro
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Happy Sunday !

God bless you smiley
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Happy Sunday . Glory !
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
More contributions please
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
God is the greatest !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
God is the greatest !
Which God? wink
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
4kings:

Which God? wink

Hey son . Which God do you think I was talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by bolkay47(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hey son . Which God do you think I was talking about ?
hehehe
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:48am On Apr 04, 2017
klkl
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
God is good .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Blogthug(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
And so, what's my point?

The precis of this yarn grin is to expose everyone to different religions and propositions which show the distinction between God and Religion . Are you questioning different religious beliefs right now ? Are you impugning certain verses of the scripture , you can peruse this thread for answers and discussion grin . I want to let you know that your skepticism does not imply that you longer believe in God . If anyone gives you pejorative labels because of your religious beliefs , direct them to this page cool .

Have a great Sunday !

cc : lalasticlala , mynd44

show some love pls smiley

if you have deistic beliefs, feel free to join other Nigerian deists on our whatsapp group Nigerian union of deists whatsapp group 07034362071

remember, God gave us reason not religion
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2017
Blogthug:

if you have deistic beliefs, feel free to join other Nigerian deists on our whatsapp group Nigerian union of deists whatsapp group 07034362071

remember, God gave us reason not religion

Thanks for the offer . I'm a christian .

But can I ask you a question about beliefs as a deist ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Blogthug(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2017
JackBizzle:

An agnostic is an atheist

that's quite falls, according to TH Huxley who coined the term agnosticism, an agnostic is neither a theist nor an atheist, it's the middle ground
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Blogthug(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2017
JackBizzle:

Good. From your definition, does the agnostic believe in God? No.

he holds judgement on the does God exists question, or he says " I don't know "
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Blogthug(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
dalaman:

Outside space and time means you aren't talking about anything. Things that exist, exist within space and time. You are talking about nothing because your God is nothing.

are u implying that nothing caused the universe to begin to exist? kraus much?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Blogthug(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2017
MrMontella:

polydeism is the belief in multiple creators ..
Agnostic polytheism would be belief in personal gods...but their nature and interference is unknowable or unknown...

And agnostic and theism or deism or atheism are compactible...
A belief can comprise of both certainty and uncertainty...likewise a disbelief.....
And yes all na labels grin grin

TH Huxley didn't die for this
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by dalaman: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Blogthug:

are u implying that nothing caused the universe to begin to exist? kraus much?

You don't know what caused the universe to begin to exist.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Blogthug(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
dalaman:

You don't know what caused the universe to begin to exist.

we know from Nobel Prize winning scientific evidences that the universe (time space and matter) began to exists 13.8 billion years ago after the Big Bang , and we deduce that since its evident that our universe is not eternal, the cause will be timeless, spaceless and matterless hence supernatural, and God (capital G) by definition has those attributes

now if u claim not to know what caused the universe, are u Open minded to the idea that it could be God?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Blogthug(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Thanks for the offer . I'm a christian .
But can I ask you a question about beliefs as a deist ?
sure
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Blogthug:

sure

Do you believe in life after death ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Blogthug(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you believe in life after death ?

I'd say I hope for it, especially the idea of reincarnation. my theory is this, Everything exists because nothing cannot exist. but don't conflate existence for Realness or Truth. so I hope reincarnation is true
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Blogthug:

I'd say I hope for it, especially the idea of reincarnation. my theory is this, Everything exists because nothing cannot exist. but don't conflate existence for Realness or Truth. so I hope reincarnation is true

But sir , the idea of reincarnation is of religion , Buddhism exactly . God gave us reason not religion remember ? Why do you hope reincarnation is true ? And what do you think could be God's intention if reincarnation is true ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Blogthug(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

But sir , the idea of reincarnation is of religion , Buddhism exactly . God gave us reason not religion remember ? Why do you hope reincarnation is true ? And what do you think could be God's intention if reincarnation is true ?

Buddhism exactly? really? even in Nigeria alot of cultures believed in reincarnation, they believe that a late relative can be reborn, they go as far as naming the child with the name of the late relative, it's mostly due to a particular birth mark shared between the late relative and the baby or some other reasons like a kid dying at a young age and they think he didn't fulfil his mission in the world. were they Buddhists? no ofcoz ,

it's has been scientifically shown that humans are born with innate belief in God, but religion was made by man, just like how we are born with ability for speech and man made sign language smiley

I hope reincarnation is true because I'd love to live some more, even if it's with a different consciousness and no memory of previous life, non existence won't be a nice thing u know. but hey, it's all wishful thinking. remember even as classic Deists don't believe in God intervening with humanity, we cannot say if God doesn't after we die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.