Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54836 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Yeah,
Although he vomitted all those after he was hooked grin
I demote you on the evolutionary ladder, you fuc_king spastic. You're not just the dumbest Christian I know, you're the face of this forum's league of dumbos, and in fact the dumbest eejit there is I've ever met in my life. I vomitted those after I was hooked by whom? What a dingbat. You only stupidly accused me WITHOUT evidence, and you could never have had any idea who I was if I hadn't chosen to disappoint you by revealing my identity, after deciding to have fun indulging your cretinism. I wonder why I would create a moniker just to show the number of atheists are increasing. WTF!!! undecided What do you take me for? Better not project the filthy pettiness prevalent in your linage on me.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
I [s]demote you on the evolutionary ladder, you fuc_king spastic. You're not just the dumbest Christian I know, you're the face of this forum's league of dumbos, and in fact the dumbest eejit there is I've ever met in my life. I vomitted those after I was hooked by whom? What a dingbat. You only stupidly accused me WITHOUT evidence, and you could never have had any idea who I was if I hadn't chosen to disappoint you by revealing my identity, after deciding to have fun indulging your cretinism. I wonder why I would create a moniker just to show the number of atheists are increasing. WTF!!! undecided What do you take me for? Better not project the filthy pettiness prevalent in your linage on me. [/s]

Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Oh I should mind my business the way you were minding yours when you wanted to treat "my infection" with your surgery ba?

You are a Nincompoop undecided
You do derive orgasms from using words your dad used on you your whole life on others, don't you? undecided

Are you still crying over that? I thought you were an adult who doesn't sulk over spilled milk. You're just a childish pipe that emits smoke of stupidity residing in that adult sac you call a body. Dindinrin.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
[s]You do derive orgasms from using words your dad used on you your whole life on others, don't you? undecided

Are you still crying over that? I thought you were an adult you doesn't sulk over spilled milk. You're just a childish pipe that emits smoke of stupidity residing in that adult sac you call a body. Dindinrin[/s].
Nincompoop
Low self esteem is killing you mahn
You cant even match my few lines without insulting parents.
Lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Rubbish undecided
He lacks wit. Even the worms know that much. Cosmic snail. Universal slug. Gullible pig. You're intellectually dirty, charismatically blank, and only amusing as a clown.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Yeah,
Although he vomitted all those after he was hooked grin

Ehe

Ahn Ahn

That explains a lot already

Say no more bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
[s]He lacks wit. Even the worms know that much. Cosmic snail. Universal slug. Gullible pig. You're intellectually dirty, charismatically blank, and only amusing as a clown[/s].

When a bush man stumbles on a dictionary
Lmao grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

When a bush man stumbles on a dictionary
Lmao grin
Analphabetic bozos like you feel intimidated in the presence of their betters, and rightfully so. Inferior life form. Your family should have exchanged you for a chimp at infancy, then maybe the magnitude of their loss wouldn't have been as breathtaking.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
[s]Analphabetic bozos like you feel intimidated in the presence of their betters, and rightfully so. Inferior life form. Your family should have exchanged you for a chimp at infancy, then maybe the magnitude of their loss wouldn't have been as breathtaking[/s].
Still better than the fool who wanted to treat infection with surgery grin
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Still better than the fool who wanted to treat infection with surgery grin
Olodo
I remember telling this waste of birth with broken destiny to list other causes of brain abscess asides infection, otherwise he be struck with thunder. I can see the fire of the thunder ended up burning the most significant part of your soul. Blame your God for inscribing your destiny on paper in ink mixed with camel urine. grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
[s]I remember telling this waste of birth with broken destiny to list other causes of brain abscess asides infection, otherwise he be struck with thunder. I can see the fire of the thunder ended up burning the most significant part of your soul. Blame your God for inscribing your destiny on paper in ink mixed with camel urine. [/s]
But wait,
Was that why you opted for the foolishness of treating infection with surgery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

But wait,
Was that why you opted for the foolishness of treating infection with surgery?
grin I'll keep knacking your shapeless head from every angle and vibrating every section of your body anatomy until you vomit the reptile king of gullibility that has taken up occupancy in you without paying rent. If I must send you back to Yahweh, I should at least strip you of the imbecility he endowed you with, as a kind gesture towards him. Let me help him rebrand his slave. cheesy
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
grin I'll keep knacking your shapeless head from every angle and vibrating every section of your body anatomy until you vomit the reptile king of gullibility that has taken up occupancy in you without paying rent. If I must send you back to Yahweh, I should at least strip you of the imbecility he endowed you with, as a kind gesture towards him. Let me help him rebrand his slave. cheesy
Hehehehe grin
Are u done insulting my parents?
Is it not funny that a fool who couldnt check google for knowledge on infection is the one saying this?
Still vomitted ignorance even with google.....

Please shift..... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe grin
Are u done insulting my parents?
Is it not funny that a fool who couldnt check google for knowledge on infection is the one saying this?
Still vomitted ignorance even with google.....

Please shift..... grin
You should be the one hiding your head in shame. You should lock yourself up wearing your manacles until you're able to provide other causes of brain abscess other than infections. That shouldn't be so hard to do, doctor. grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ehe

Ahn Ahn

That explains a lot already

Say no more bro grin
It's Characteristic of Christians to believe claims without evidence - that's why accepting lies as truth is so damn easy for you. I refuse to believe that you're not aware that Felix is dumb. You're only overlooking his stupidity in order not to hurt his feeble feelings which would push him to commit suicide. Ebuka, that Christian brother of yours is remarkably retar_ded, and I can see he's beginning to infect you with his version of Christian retardinity. grin

3 Likes

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
You should be the one hiding your head in shame. You should lock yourself up wearing your manacles until you're able to provide other causes of brain abscess other than infections. That shouldn't be so hard to do, doctor. grin
Contrarily,
I wouldnt descend with you to start insulting your parents like you did.
As A matter of fact, I pray God continues to bless your father and mother.

That one day, Their care for you will help you out of foolishness.
That foolishness that makes you define your existence with fake multiple monikers.....

I pray you dont remain a fool all your life.
Say amen sad
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Contrarily,
I wouldnt descend with you to start insulting your parents like you did.
As A matter of fact, I pray God continues to bless your father and mother.

That one day, Their care for you will help you out of foolishness.
That foolishness that makes you define your existence with fake multiple monikers.....

I pray you dont remain a fool all your life.
Say amen sad
The person who didn't use the funds for your education to buy bananas to hawk committed a crime against humanity. A person has never been so stupid and disgustingly retar_ded to make me run out of words. You really are a calamity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
[s]The person who didn't use the funds for your education to buy bananas to hawk committed a crime against humanity. A person has never been so stupid and disgustingly retar_ded to make me run out of words. You really are a calamity. grin[/s]

Hehehehe,
Yet I lectured you on infections.
You must be the least grin
Lmao
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe,
Yet I lectured you on infections.
You must be the least grin
Lmao

I'm not the yeast living in your brain. Go deal with what's making you have fits of imbecility. cheesy
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
I'm not the yeast living in your brain. Go deal what's making you have fits of imbecility. cheesy

*Imbecilic fits"
Oh my God grin
Another one.....

As if the "brain infection" saga was not enough......
Olodo grin

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

*Imbecilic fits"
Oh my God grin
Another one.....

As if the "brain infection" saga was not enough......
Olodo grin
grin You sound like a broken record..... a resounding gong struggling so desperately to be heard. Shout louder. cheesy
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 1:17am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
grin You sound like a broken record..... a resounding gong struggling so desperately to be heard. Shout louder. cheesy

LoL grin
I will shout bro.....
Your desire to vomit nonsense has led you to blunders again.....

Ódè sad
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

LoL grin
I will shout bro.....
Your desire to vomit nonsense has led you to blunders again.....

Ódè sad

grin This is the problem with spastics and plastic idiots like you. They're retar_ded morons who attach a literal meaning to everything. They're hyper-autistic, dry, bland automatons that possess not an ounce of intuition. They're useless human computers, lacking in depth, insight, passion, and the ability to feel the spirit behind every word, you stupi_d cunt. cheesy If you're this dumb, no wonder things in your life are moving at a snail's pace. The Sun itself will perish before you can ever muster the brain power to think a coherent thought or say a single intelligent word. That's eternal retar_dation awating you. cheesy

Please, and please, make sure you TRY and BECOME intelligent before you quote me this time around, even though you will still fail. grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 1:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
[s]This is the problem with spastics and plastic idiots like you. They're retar_ded morons who attach a literal meaning to everything. They're hyper-autistic, dry, bland automatons that possess not an ounce of intuition. They're useless human computers, lacking in depth, insight, passion, and the ability to feel the spirit behind every word, you stupi_d cunt. cheesy If you're this dumb, no wonder things in your life are moving at a snail's pace. The Sun itself will perish before you can ever muster the brain power to think a coherent thought or say a single intelligent word. That's eternal retar_dation awating you. cheesy

Please, and please, make sure you TRY and BECOME intelligent before you quote me this time around, even though you will still fail. grin[/s]

Rubbish undecided
Coming From Someone who has just been schooled for the 2nd time within 24 hours.....
Olodo cheesy
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

Rubbish undecided
Coming From Someone who has just been schooled for the 2nd time within 24 hours.....
Olodo cheesy
If anyone were counting scores, you would have been declared dead by now. grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 5:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
If anyone were counting scores, you would have been declared dead by now. grin

Nah sorry,
I feel so good mahn,
Schooled you twice already......
First on infections
And then this one......

It can only get better.......
Wow grin

2 Likes

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2017
All I see now is abuse and e-fights on nairaland.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

Nah sorry, I feel so good mahn, Schooled you twice already...... First on infections And then this one......
It can only get better....... Wow grin
The same bullsh!it over and over again. grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
The same bullsh!it over and over again. grin

Keep crying mehn,
You have been schooled grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

Keep crying mehn,
You have been schooled grin

Sir Felix of Omor. cheesy

Why una dey beef?

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2017
JackBizzle:

Sir Felix of Omor. cheesy

Why una dey beef?

bro, abeg o
I don't beef people o grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

bro, abeg o
I don't beef people o grin

You just chicken away from logical arguments with people

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.