Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54848 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
Praise God !
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Born2Freak(f): 8:11pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Praise God !

Keep shouting like how the prophets of Baal did to prove to Elijah that their god was real.

No one is gonna answer you. Your thread is dead grin Hallelujah!
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 30, 2017
grin
Born2Freak:

Keep shouting like how the prophets of Baal did to prove to Elijah that their god was real.

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2017
Born2Freak:

So over 13,000 views and 800 posts look dead to you ? grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
This Ebuka fella is well aware of how stvpid and ridiculous the Abrahamic religions are, which is why you'll mostly see him arguing for Deism instead of Christianity, putting forward arguments that can be easily used by adherents of other theistic religions that denounce his as FALSE and label him hell-bound for being a Christian. What he'll never tell you is what the existence of this deist God has to do with the existence or legitimacy of Yahweh as God and how it validates all the other nonsense that define Christianity.

Even if you manage to prove the existence of this deist God, WHAT THEN? You will still have to ask yourself, "And now what? What does God expect of me? What do I have to do? How am I supposed to live my life? Have I really got all the answers I need?" So, proof of God's existence changes NOTHING, if it is not linked to the knowledge of what God seeks from humanity. And since the deist God is NON-INTERVENTIONIST by definition, what does it have to do with all the horseshiit in theistic religions like Abrahamism? The mere existence of such a God is not an "answer" to anything. One might as well be an atheist. Humans could easily IGNORE his existence and get on with discovering the secrets of the cosmos, understanding how the universe works, and solving their numerous problems. God is a pernicous irrelevance.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
more contributions
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
PaztorAYO:
This Ebuka fella is well aware of how stvpid and ridiculous the Abrahamic religions are, which is why you'll mostly see him arguing for Deism instead of Christianity, putting forward arguments that can be easily used by adherents of other theistic religions that denounce his as FALSE and label him hell-bound for being a Christian. What he'll never tell you is what the existence of this deist God has to do with the existence or legitimacy of Yahweh as God and how it validates all the other nonsense that define Christianity.

Even if you manage to prove the existence of this deist God, WHAT THEN? You will still have to ask yourself, "And now what? What does God expect of me? What do I have to do? How am I supposed to live my life? Have I really got all the answers I need?" So, proof of God's existence changes NOTHING, if it is not linked to the knowledge of what God seeks from humanity. And since the deist God is NON-INTERVENTIONIST by definition, what does it have to do with all the horseshiit in theistic religions like Abrahamism? The mere existence of such a God is not an "answer" to anything. One might as well be an atheist. Humans could easily IGNORE his existence and get on with discovering the secrets of the cosmos, understanding how the universe works, and solving their numerous problems. God is a pernicous irrelevance.

What is your point exactly ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
smiley
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
More contributions please .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

No mas
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
JackBizzle:

No mas

I think you are no longer an atheist . Congrats ! You are on your way to being manumitted from mental slavery . smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I think you are no longer an atheist . Congrats ! You are on your way to being manumitted from mental slavery . smiley

You don dey smoke oshogbo weed?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
JackBizzle:

You don dey smoke oshogbo weed?

Wait ... are you still holding illogical beliefs ? Beliefs strong enough to preclude rational thoughts , cause harmful effects to the brain , birth bigotry , hatred , belligerence ; induce unholy love for siblings and animals ; beliefs that can make you see life as meaningless and purposeless ; ... you mean you are still an atheist?

Yuck !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Wait ... are you still holding illogical beliefs ? Beliefs strong enough to preclude rational thoughts , cause harmful effects to the brain , birth bigotry , hatred , belligerence ; induce unholy love for siblings and animals ; beliefs that can make you see life as meaningless and purposeless ; ... you mean you are still an atheist?

Yuck !

Sorry, I'm allergic to your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
JackBizzle:

Sorry, I'm allergic to your foolishness

Please never refuse this chance to receive common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
More contributions
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone !
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by TheNazarene: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
hahn:

Please, I do not appreciate when people who are destined to burn in hell quote me.

Kindly desist

If you believe there is a hell, why don't you believe there is heaven?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What is your point exactly ?
What? ? ? ? Okay, let's do it the kindergarten way. Read the emboldened statement in brown in the first paragraph and the other one in maroon in the second, over and over and over and, maybe, over again. If, after that, you still don't know "what my point is exactly", then it's hopeless.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
What? ? ? ? Okay, let's do it the kindergarten way. Read the emboldened statement in brown in the first paragraph and the other one in maroon in the second, over and over and over and, maybe, over again. If, after that, you still don't know "what my point is exactly", then it's hopeless.

So you are PaztorAYO ? Interesting . What are your other monikers so I can relate with you better . Maybe I'll know one of them .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So you are PaztorAYO ? Interesting . What are your other monikers so I can relate with you better . Maybe I'll know one of them .
You know me quite well. I've been KingEtienneSky, joyContraMundum, Ayomikun37.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Brother, see them below.

Tearless:

I've been several monikers on nairaland; Ayomikun37, KingEtienneSky, joyContraMundum, Phaeze, Awhaie, Phaezejoye, joyeSeraph, Seraphjoye all of which no longer exist. And now, I'm back as the [color=brown]Tearless Knight who will make you cry, so brace yourself for the heavy sh!ts that are coming. Nearly all the monikers I'm currently following belong to me..........[/color].
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Brother, see them below.

Shut the fuc_k up, moro'n! He asked me, not you. I'm not here to fake my identity, if that frustrates you, kill yourself. undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Brother, see them below.

shocked shocked .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Shut the fuc_k up, moro'n! He asked me, not you. I'm not here to fake my identity, if that frustrates you, kill yourself. undecided
Why are you angry?
I only posted your own words,
I added nothing.

Maybe you realized your past talk was foolish undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Brother, see them below.

At least he was honest about it instead of posing as new user who turned atheist like the rest of them do . Its shocking sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

At least he was honest about it instead of posing as new user who turned atheist like the rest of them do . Its shocking sha grin

Yeah,
Although he vomitted all those after he was hooked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Why are you angry?
I only posted your own words,
I added nothing.

Maybe you realized your past talk was foolish undecided
You're an irritating idiota, a useless excuse for a human being. Did he ask you, bastardo? Why don't you mind your business? undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by felixomor: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
You're an irritating idiota, a useless excuse for a human being. Did he ask you, bastardo? Why don't you mind your business? undecided

Oh I should mind my business the way you were minding yours when you wanted to treat "my infection" with your surgery ba?

You are a Nincompoop undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.