Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. (2562 Views)

27 Years And Above! Enter Here, Ladies Only!!!!!! / Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) / Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2016
With all Due respect, I want to understand all the noise about one of the tools made to be use here on NL which is PM.
some thread has been created especially by Female romancelanders warning peeps not to send them PM,something I find very funny and childish.

I don't care about what others sends PM's for , But as for me when I send pm to a male is because I saw some business advertisement he made,and decide to know the details since I am hustler .

Ladies give me your ears to this .when I my very self Alobright sends PM to you is simply because I find your DP very beautiful and attractive and I send the pm to get your attention and woo you,something I have done several times without shame or regret and I'll continue doing it. if you don't like it ignore it or dedicative already,and when I am toasting a lady I try to use all the mechanism even if it means faking cries and pleading till you say yes or no.Police don't arrest for wooing a lady.

So enough of all this dumb stupid thread about PM.

3 Likes

Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2016
exactly, theres no need for ranting or creating a thread to warn guys to stop sending PM'S,when you can always click on ''DISMISS''....well it's also a source of seeking attention too sha cool
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Some people just thrive off creating drama ...that's what it is and having too much time on their hands
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:20am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
exactly, theres no need for ranting or creating a thread to warn guys to stop sending PM'S,when you can always click on ''DISMISS''....well it's also a source of seeking attention too sha cool
Your dp make sense jari...pm loading...... grin grin
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Raine80:
Some people just thrive off creating drama ...that's what it is and having too much time on their hands
I call them pretenders
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
Your dp make sense jari...pm loading...... grin grin
is like you want me to create a special thread for you?
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
I call them pretenders
Maybe the dismiss button does not work for them?
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Jewelnutch: 2:23am On Dec 04, 2016
Creating a thread to tackle irrelevance is just another one of the random folly acts a grown man should never imbibe in.

1 Like

Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:25am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
is like you want me to create a special thread for you?
Lol abeg leave thread and answer my Pm joor ...let's just manage this particular thread for ourselves abeg you.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:27am On Dec 04, 2016
Jewelnutch:
Creating a thread to tackle irrelevance is just another one of the random folly acts a grown man should never imbibe in.
Just listen to yourself why adding TACKLE If I don't create a thread to tackle it na through their anus I wan pass the message? try and make sense next time.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Raine80:

Maybe the dismiss button does not work for them?
I bet you some don't even get any Pm,na simple attention seekers .
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
Lol abeg leave thread and answer my Pm joor ...let's just manage this particular thread for ourselves abeg you.
my bf is coming for you
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:30am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
my bf is coming for you
For admiring his own? The Pm is just to tell you happy Sunday and happy Christmas in advance na.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
For admiring his own? The Pm is just to tell you happy Sunday and happy Christmas in advance na.
yeah.....wow thank you same to you
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
yeah.....wow thank you same to you
abeg thank me on PM not here because people will share the thanks here with me.is 2.36 am in Naija and you're here Hmmmm.your boyfriend must hear this.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
I bet you some don't even get any Pm,na simple attention seekers .
It baffles me....I don't get it
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Jewelnutch: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
Just listen to yourself why adding TACKLE If I don't create a thread to tackle it na through their anus I wan pass the message? try and make sense next time.

This only makes you a regular weakling seeking cheap attention to a fault. That the girls do not want your existence in their Pms shouldn't hurt you fam, rejection is not a sin. You're one of the various reasons they create threads talking about guys with bad habits; you should work on your life and see why they complain about your Pm invasion, rather than creating a counter-thread like a woman.

1 Like

Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
abeg thank me on PM not here because people will share the thanks here with me.is 2.36 am in Naija and you're here Hmmmm.your boyfriend must hear this.
grin grin grin they cant its a special thank you to alobright

hes aware too smiley
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Raine80:

It baffles me....I don't get it
I know you ladies like drama a lot grin but me I don't see any big deal in sending PM.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:47am On Dec 04, 2016
Jewelnutch:

This only makes you a regular weakling seeking cheap attention to a fault. That the girls do not want your existence in their Pms shouldn't hurt you fam, rejection is not a sin. You're one of the various reasons they create threads talking about guys with bad habits; you should work on your life and see why they complain about your Pm invasion, rather than creating a counter-thread like a woman.
I am making it more clear to you and them....they must want it or ignore it,of course who doesn't seek for attention this days, even Mtn no matter how popular they're still seek more attention I am seeking for attention deal with that or die trying.what more left for you to rant about?

Make more sense because for now you're only blowing grammar .
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:49am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin they cant its a special thank you to alobright

hes aware too smiley

He should come and carry you to bed and do his duty work before I go assist him oooo.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:

He should come and carry you to bed and do his duty work before I go assist him oooo.
grin grin grin grin nah,you cant assist him,hes good
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:53am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin nah,you cant assist him,hes good
No matter how good Messi and Ronaldo are people still assist them dear.I maybe even be gooder grin
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
No matter how good Messi and Ronaldo are people still assist them dear.I maybe even be gooder grin
smiley nah ,i dont want you smiley,hes coming for you anyway
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:55am On Dec 04, 2016
Jewelnutch:

I am still waiting for you to come up with another rant.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 2:57am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
smiley nah ,i dont want you smiley,hes coming for you anyway
Oya bring him on.

Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
Oya bring him on.
grin grin grin grin grin so you wanna use those things on him.now i know how much you hate me cry
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 3:03am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin grin so you wanna use those things on him.now i know how much you hate me cry
He dey block my way to success I dey vex for him since grin....how can I hate u na?I just dey protect you ooooo.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
He dey block my way to success I dey vex for him since grin....how can I hate u na?I just dey protect you ooooo.
grin grin he isnt blocking any way to your success oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by Jewelnutch: 3:05am On Dec 04, 2016
alobright17:
I am making it more clear to you and them....they must want it or ignore it,of course who doesn't seek for attention this days, even Mtn no matter how popular they're still seek more attention I am seeking for attention deal with that or die trying.what more left for you to rant about?

Make more sense because for now you're only blowing grammar .

Everyone taking remarks and constructive critism as war nowadays.

I know you've readied your retorts even before creating the Thread because, only an ultimate idiot could admit being this irresponsible and still back his foolish acts up with reasons.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 3:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Jewelnutch:

Everyone taking remarks and constructive critism as war nowadays.

I know you've readied your retorts even before creating the Thread because, only an ultimate idiot could admit being this irresponsible and still back his foolish acts up with reasons.
Only idiots responds to idiots,so welcome to idiot world... and I say it again PM are meant for use and only wise people like me uses it for purposes best known to each user.... I don't think you're wiser than the owner of this forum that made PM available.As you keep ranting try and read from PM to altar .O L o d o...I go PM anyone I wish to. and you'll be pained for it for all I care.try and make small sense when replying again.

#TeamPM.
Re: PM Is Part Of The Game Here Ladies Deal with that. by alobright17(m): 3:16am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin he isnt blocking any way to your success oooo grin grin grin grin
Na only me and him know what am talking about,this is men's talk.I don't even expect you to understand it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Treat Yoruba Girls Like Hitler / See What A Lady Post On Facebook..... Identity Showed / If I Give Nnamdi Kanu Just One Round He Will Forget Biafra Struggle- Girl Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.