Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? (30267 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by naijakissleave(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
ukay2:

Yes I noticed it...USE ME FOR YOUR COVERT KINGDOM. .......I WANNA BE USED BY YOU

TRAVIS GREENE na Gifted Golden GOSPEL artist.... He will go higher as he continues to allow God to use him.

You Are In The Spirit
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by justman911(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pls everyone should go download citizens and saints and the city harmonic. These guys are from another world.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by naijakissleave(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
mztubsy:
I totally concur. I was at TBS,lagos 2 days ago for THE EXPERIENCE11 and it was heaven on earth. travis greene is so blessed. it's not just about singing.the whole ministration was spirit filled.that guy is the voice this generation needs and can connect to.i was blessed. I'm downloading all his songs asap!!!!....lol

He amazed me today JEESUS! i wish House On The rock Abuja Media wil avail the ones he composed while on stage on mp3/dvd format so i can get a copy
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by cybriz82(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
chris morgan...often as i breathe.....and any song from lara george.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Yuneehk(f): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Undabridge:

Please where can i download all this foreign and local gospel song.
For me, I just search the name of the song&artiste on Google and download from any site in the search results
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by mztubsy(f): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijakissleave:

He amazed me today JEESUS! i wish House On The rock Abuja Media wil avail the ones he composed while on stage on mp3/dvd format so i can get a copy
awww! let's hope he does. if u read his biography,u will be amazed.he has this rugged faith and it works for him serioisly. seriously, Christians song trumps all this circular song anytime. I'm blessed.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Nobs22: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
All of nathaniel bassey's song inspire me,especially onise iyanu.Micah stampley and also my favourite chris morgan..you alone are worthy by Eben.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tholuwaniey:
Here With you Hillsongs united
God bless you.... I play this song every morning.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Love on the line by Hillsong

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by kennydotkom(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
henrimoto:
please, someone should help me out with the name of the Artist that sang this song and the title of the song. The lyrics goes thus.......

.....let your spirit flow in this place,
........let your power flow....

....'fi agbara re hun' (x2)..... onyeoma...

Her neme is monniqe. Wife to d rasque . Mr soji
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Jidibia(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Turning around by Vshawn Mitchell. Healer by Hillsong. All Tasha Cobbs' tracks.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Diiverexii(f): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
just put me to sleep with Victors crown by Darlene zsech and wake me up with Way maker by sinach
dose songs are amazing
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Diiverexii(f): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
and my best is Empire by hillsong!!!
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by sweetchii: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Samsung ft chioma Jesus odogu Na aha.
Lara dansakire.
Solomon lange Na gwode.
Elija oloyede spirit pray.
Ada only you can do what no man can do.
Hill song tower of refuge.
Sinach rain maker.
Steve crown you are great.
Sony badu flood gate of heaven.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by 2sign: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Everything from hillsong
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Ebymyk(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bishop Clarence .E. Mclendon..Shout Hallelujah album(All Hail The Power)
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by emi14: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
manneger2:
can't see u on whatsapp

Ok...try +27835302105
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ebby9z(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2016
chibwike:
pls ask me to send.....

even if you aibt giving me anything

have got up to 100 of their songs on ma phone

looking for more
Although I lost many of their songs when I misplaced my phone in May but I've some back.

I'm a big fan of their music. I've been for over 5 years. Could you please suggest some, probably I don't have them
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Moblord(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2016
oshe iye
You don win o..but i don't know the name of the singer/song name.i really need it in my phone
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by gr8one: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Any song by casting crown crew thrills me,I love rock music.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by JOOHEL: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2016
listen to Remix of Na u be God by Tim Godfrey ft IBK Ahaa by Tim Godfrey bless the lord oh my soul days of Elijah by Donnie mcclurkin Nath bassey imela any Good song with Good instruments on it..
N.B I play the drums
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Obec70(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2016
The Lord God REIGNS by: Cornelus benjamin

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by brainhgeek(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2016
igwe by David Omodunmiju
teach me by David Omodunmiju
the guy is revelation of the century for me. your goose bumps will respond to spiritual stimulus as the songs play 'Teach me' especially.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by chibwike(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2016
ebby9z:

Although I lost many of their songs when I misplaced my phone in May but I've some back.

I'm a big fan of their music. I've been for over 5 years. Could you please suggest some, probably I don't have them
Desert song
Healer
Migthy to save
Relentless
mountain
scandal of grace
search my heart
solution
stay and wait
stay and wait rmx
sovereign hands
with everything
none but jesus
nothing like your love
your name high
you will come
father
to the ends of the earth
found
my future decided
bones
desperate people
Awakening
Bones
sing to the lord

check these ones out
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ebby9z(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
chibwike:
Desert song
Healer
Migthy to save
Relentless
mountain
scandal of grace
search my heart
solution
stay and wait
stay and wait rmx
sovereign hands
with everything
none but jesus
nothing like your love
your name high
you will come
father
to the ends of the earth
found
my future decided
bones
desperate people
Awakening
Bones
sing to the lord

check these ones out

Wow. Thanks for the list. I'll go download the ones I don't yet have. Although I have many of them currently. Thanks, boss
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by chibwike(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2016
ebby9z:

Wow. Thanks for the list. I'll go download the ones I don't yet have. Although I have many of them currently. Thanks, boss
You welcome

these guys help our spiritual lives.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by samuelson06(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2016
Eze ndi Eze by Preye
Papa Narekele by Frank Edward
Waymaker by Sinach
You are mighty by Eli J
Amen by Benjamin Dube
Praise Him by Benjamin Dube
Lamb of God by Neji

Now, am looking for two songs that I can only give ideas about them.
One sounds like it's from Ada, it's sang in Igbo and it's a cool calm worship song.

The second is something like:
Touch me Lord, touch me Lord, come glorify your name (2x) .... just something like that, I don't really know. I really need these two songs. Who can help please. Thank you.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by epatant(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Just like a dream by Chris Morgan
Changing Lives by Frank Edward
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by MNaira: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oceans (where feet may fail) - Hillsong
Ebezina - Preye
Na you - Dunsin Oyekan ft Kim Burrell
Onise Iyanu - Nathaniel Bassey ft Micah Stampley
Grace - Michael W. Smith
Emi nitire - K'ore
Like Jesus - Kore ft Nathaniel Bassey
Healer - Kari Jobe
Joy - Vashawn Mitchell
Yahweh - Ada
Our God Reigns - Ada
Don't Run Away - The Truth
Jaginma - Effizee
In Jesus Name - Jesus Culture
Break Every Chain - Jesus Culture
My soul longs for you - Jesus Culture
Rooftop - Jesus Culture
Give Me You - Shana Wilson
Covenant Keeper - Glowreeyah
Way Maker - Sinach
Tasha Cobbs - Fill Me Up
The Reason I live
Baba Yetu
Song Of Praise - Inyene
Ayo - Benita Okojie
God Bless Us Everyone - Andrea Bocelli
Yabo - Solomon Lange
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Certitude(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nace5:
Who sang Casting Crowns please
Actually the title is while you were sleeping by casting crowns

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds / Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.