Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? (30181 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
showlove911:

thou nt Yoruba, but i luv Dis song, unfortunately mi neighbour who wrote nd taught me d song, is late!!! I still hv d leaflet Whre she wrote d song. so luvly a song!!!!

Am not either.

That's really sweet of her. She left a pleasant memory of her for you to hold onto even after her demise. Sorry about that. May her soul find eternal rest.

I do have this Yoruba friend who was one of my close buddies in Ss3. We were like cat and rat. Lol. She was the one who taught me how to sing the song. She also translated the lyrics for me, but I can only recall the meaning of "Ijoba Orun" which literally means "Kingdom Of Heaven".

I play this song almost everyday, especially when I'm bludgeoned by the tragedies of life.

The rhythm and flow of the music is so seamlessly smooth and soothing that it captivates even the hardest minds.

Lara George is one of my favourite gospel artistes. She has nice vocals.

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Justiceleague1: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
High and Lifted up~ Hillsong

He Never Sleeps~Don Moen

Break Every Chain~Digital Age

Healing Rain~Michael W. Smith

Nobody Like You ~ Lara George

ummm Goo Goo Dolls' "Better Days" aint a gospel,buh damm,thats song inspires me alot..

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ButterFrost212(f): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Even though I'm not a Christian, I once had a roomie who was very "churchy" ,and one day while she was playing gospel music on a Sunday morning before church, I heard this song Everything is changed by youthful praise and JJ hairston or so, and I moved, maybe because I was going through alot at the time, but till today it's one of my favourite songs in the world.

PS, do not try to preach to me, I'm not a Christian, I just love that song. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ebby9z(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
chibwike:
ALL hillsong united songs......
Brother, I would have asked you to send your account number if not for recession. grin grin

I'm crazy for hillsong music. Wish they could come to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ebby9z(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Even though I'm not a Christian, I once had a roomie who was very "churchy" ,and one day while she was playing gospel music on a Sunday morning before church, I heard this song Everything is changed by youthful praise and JJ hairston or so, and I moved, maybe because I was going through alot at the time, but till today it's one of my favourite songs in the world.

PS, do not try to preach to me, I'm not a Christian, I just love that song. Thanks
It's just a matter of time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by PEREZPERECTUS: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=Certitude post=51617745]Happy Sunday to all...Would like to know which gosple music has the most effect on you.
Well, as for me I'll say 1O,OOO REASONS. The lyrics moves me to tears.
CASTING CROWN and BOOK OF LIFE sends chills down my spine. I remember playing my music on the eclipse night where people were saying christ will return that night, I woke to the lyrics(CASTING CROWN) "for the bridegroom had return and has carried his bride away tonight"
I was damn scared. LOL[/quote

Looking for the city by Blessing Anyamele

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by banjeezay(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ancient words by Michael W. Smith & fiyin foluwa by one mass choir like that sha

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by FreshBoss007: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
the chaplet of divine mercy mp3.... 18mins duration

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Nightshift(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Certitude:

I listen to that Album as a child. So touching. Where can I get the files online?
The CD is still on sale in major Igbo owned music shops. Okey, Chika Okpara, Obi Igwe were great gospel singers.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by GJames(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders Let me walk upon the waters Wherever You would call me Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander And my faith will be made stronger In the presence of my Savior shocked Nume belem, sweet song
You just killed me with those words. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Vickky55(f): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ijoba Orun - Lara George

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Rnbstar: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yabo by Solomon Lange

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by funshint(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bethel music:- no longer slaves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxkNj5hcy5E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by bidexolumanish(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

wow, that sound *open the flood gate of heaven*
as in,that sound alone dey make me wan cry

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by richidinho(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
silverspringle:
iji ya! We wait in you...lord, we wait on you

Are you sure?
Google is ur frndooo
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Casting crowns- Just be held
Sinach-Rejoice
Don moen-Fresh fire
Tasha cobbs- Put a praise on it
Hillsong United- all their songs
These are my favourites.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ukandi1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
I thank all of u for helping me to update my play list by downloading all d songs mentioned here that I did not have I

Ops thank u too for opening this thread

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by naijakissleave(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Horlufemi:
Who you are - Travis Greene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4cZiVsKuC0

This guy is fantabulous & multi-talented. i was in Abuja House On The Rock this morning, he composed songs after the message by Bishop Wayne Malcolm LIVE (title of d message + theme) i dont knw if anyone notice that? im deeply touched by his ministration as if he is talking to me

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by rakabuba001(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Not a Christian either and I melt when Ijoba Orun plays
p.s ke yar ina ce?

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ButterFrost212(f): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
rakabuba001:

Not a Christian either and I melt when Ijoba Orun plays
p.s ke yar ina ce?
Yar Adamawa!
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ukandi1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Break every chain......by Tasha Cobbs. This song puts me in prayer mood every time I hear it
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Anas09: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
freethinker01:
Enya only time.
Enya is not Gospel nah, or has she repented? The last i knew, Enya was a confessed practisimg Witch.

When did she started singing gospel?
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by naijakissleave(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Vanderandrew:
None. Most gospel songs lack depth and unacceptable b4 God. Our gospel musicians sing for show, money or fame. These songs are worldly. Hymns are the best

Dont generalised yet cos u havent listen to them all
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Certitude:
Happy Sunday to all...Would like to know which gosple music has the most effect on you.
Well, as for me I'll say 1O,OOO REASONS. The lyrics moves me to tears.
CASTING CROWN and BOOK OF LIFE sends chills down my spine. I remember playing my music on the eclipse night where people were saying christ will return that night, I woke to the lyrics(CASTING CROWN) "for the bridegroom had return and has carried his bride away tonight"
I was damn scared. LOL
Who sang Casting Crowns please
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by EternalBeing: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
funshint:
Bethel music:- no longer slaves
I believe Holy Spirit vomited
No Longer Slaves

through the musician. A very very deep Song that is
librating even those illuminati members enslaved by satan. Among others, Justin Bieber confessed the recent impact of this song on him. I've been addicted to the Song for about a Month now, I made it my ringing tone too (my way of evangelism.) I wish more Gospel Musician would live wholly Holy so that GOD can speak through them to this generation. Read the comments about Justin Bieber below the song on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8TkUMJtK5k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by rakabuba001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Yar Adamawa!

Adamawa gidan kyawu...ai shi yasa kam
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by mztubsy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijakissleave:

This guy is fantabulous & multi-talented. i was in Abuja House On The Rock this morning, he composed songs after the message by Bishop Wayne Malcolm LIVE (title of d message + theme) i dont knw if anyone notice that? im deeply touched by his ministration as if he is talking to me
I totally concur. I was at TBS,lagos 2 days ago for THE EXPERIENCE11 and it was heaven on earth. travis greene is so blessed. it's not just about singing.the whole ministration was spirit filled.that guy is the voice this generation needs and can connect to.i was blessed. I'm downloading all his songs asap!!!!....lol

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by omoskenso(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Try dis song... Its like a love song
CHASING - BETHEL MUSIC
GOD LOVES UGLY - JORDAN SPARK
OCEANS(WHERE FEETS MAY FAIL) - HILLSONG
hallelujah - hillsong
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Mayhorz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Onise Iyanu by Nathaniel Bassey & Michel Stampley...then You are great by Steve Crown

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Zaheertyler(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
onise iyanu...Nathaniel bassey this God is too good ...Nathaniel bassey

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by AlNur: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Leeland, tears of the saints

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yuneehk:
You are my Strength by William Murphy! How I love that song.

U dat doesn't go to church undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) / MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.