Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) (57315 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by SeanBeezy(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2016
hels:
u b confirm aro blood. I represent adamazi of obinkita village
Which compound?
I'm from Nde-Akweke compound...
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by kunlexy0807: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2016
C003A7684...pls try to check out this BBM channel. It's worth it
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
hardbody:

We are not dragging him, he is from Amannagwu. I have no reason to join issues with anyone on this. And his father really is a scion of the nde nta compound, there are amadis which in Yoruba equates to son of the soil....should I continue

I know because I should know

Bro am not dragging wia he his frm wit u cuz I dnt care bou wia Kanu is frm............ Was only replying d quoted post dat wot "if" the father is frm anoda state (ryt now I dnt knw d state Kanu father is frm and I dnt care to knw)
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by hardbody: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

Bro am not dragging wia he his frm wit u cuz I dnt care bou wia Kanu is frm............ Was only replying d quoted post dat wot "if" the father is frm anoda state (ryt now I dnt knw d state Kanu father is frm and I dnt care to knw)
Peace

Peace....
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2016
His Father, Mother, Wife are all from Arochukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) / Nigeria Vs South Africa. AWCON 2022:(1 - 2) On 4th July 2022 / Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.