Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) (56991 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by kettle84(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2016
Longcucumber:
I thought they said he is from okija.
anybody who bears KANU or kalu is from Abia state.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Pilate2016(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
brightballer:
.Mama died fulfilled. May she continue to rest in peace.

Meanwhile, Papillo, the big shoes you and JayJay left behind are too big for these boys to fit in, even as they have continued to deny some of us the chance to play professional football.

I have since moved on. I don go scul. Msc in view. I write stories. I have written unpublished novels. I have moved on to pursue other dreams.

But, my sons MUST play football!!
That's Naija for you bro. May God make the dream manifest on your son as you prayed. I have equally dropped my Aviation ambition but God willing, my sons or daughters shall.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Advice this old man to cut he hair jor..
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Adeoba10(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2016
godlovesyou77:
Does it mean that kanu has no scandal? I ve never read anything bad about him. Can someone visit his village to ask the gods if he committed some sins b4 becoming a legend
Some will criticize ur post, but i got the message you are trying to pass....
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by juman(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Eiyah.

Sorry o.
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Nuesbab: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Where is Linda ikeji's sister dating KANU younger brother. Abi she won't give her boyfriend moral support ni
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by godlovesyou77: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2016
Adeoba10:

Some will criticize ur post, but i got the message you are trying to pass....

I don't know you but you re very intelligent and u ve good analytical mind set. What am looking for only intelligent people will know
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by juman(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2016
brightballer:
.Mama died fulfilled. May she continue to rest in peace.

Meanwhile, Papillo, the big shoes you and JayJay left behind are too big for these boys to fit in, even as they have continued to deny some of us the chance to play professional football.

I have since moved on. I don go scul. Msc in view. I write stories. I have written unpublished novels. I have moved on to pursue other dreams.

But, my sons MUST play football!!

Hmmmm

nigeria is dream killer country.
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by mightyhazell: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2016
ethene:

i thought there was a time they said this guy is not from Abia state?
I never seen anybody from outside of abia state bearing kanu/kalu!

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Him no get better house for village abi ?
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Princeroyal: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Rest in peace mother of a living legend,your accomplished son made my darling country "Nigeria" and my darling club "Arsenal" proud in the beautiful game of football,may God accept your kind soul.
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by askjohnprosper: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2016
He should have buried her in Owerri. why take her to Arochukwu na? Na only when death come Arochukwu comes to mind? when his Popsy died, they nearly uprooted people houses with bulldozers. Is high time Aros start knowing what to do during life. It is not a burial ground or cemetery. RIP Mum.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by austinbrown: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2016
I thought people said Kanu nwankwo is from owerri
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Cadamlk: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Nwankwo and ogbonna are so inseparable.The love that exist between the brothers is so inspirational grin grin grin.I love them too.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by bangging(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2016
ethene:

imagine nonsense? who u dey ask?
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2016
Mama rest well. You lived a fulfilled life having given us a legendary hero. We shall meet in the after life.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2016
God has been merciful and kind to Mr kanu Nwakwo especially for not allowin d mother to bury her own son.
RIP Mama cool

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2016
askjohnprosper:
He should have buried her in Owerri. why take her to Arochukwu na? Na only when death come Arochukwu comes to mind? when his Popsy died, they nearly uprooted people houses with bulldozers. Is high time Aros start knowing what to do during life. It is not a burial ground or cemetery. RIP Mum.
mtchew! angry

Nigerians and unneccessary quarel...
wiaris dah jacob Zuma pix sef... angry

Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Waiter44: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2016
R I P to mama
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Ataime16(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by collinometricx: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
Sun re Madam Susan.

Gbogbo wa lama gbeyin awon arugbo wa.
lalasticlala see dis guy dey use him native dialect to abuse you. Him talk sey you too like snake and that is why nairaland babes dey fear to date you. Na true?
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Sincere condolence to the family
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by rev2214(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2016
iambabaG:
Papilo..
one day i know say you go make us proud..
and he sure made her proud!!

May we all be a source of joy and pride to our parents and alll those around us IJN

Amen oooooo
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by rev2214(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2016
iambabaG:
Papilo..
one day i know say you go make us proud..
and he sure made her proud!!

May we all be a source of joy and pride to our parents and alll those around us IJN

Amen ooooo
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by lazeal: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2016
ethene:

Dude is from Imo state.
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2016
In Davido voice :

Lala na my boy
Lala na my boy grin

notoriousbabe:
lalasticlala see dis guy dey use him native dialect to abuse you. Him talk sey you too like snake and that is why nairaland babes dey fear to date you. Na true?
Re: Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Do rest on mama kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) / Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video) / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.