Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

In Church, Do You Use A Physical Bible Or A Phone/tablet APP - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Church, Do You Use A Physical Bible Or A Phone/tablet APP (419 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Church, Do You Use A Physical Bible Or A Phone/tablet APP by PhonePlanet(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2016
I own both a phone and a physical bible. And I'm the type that trys to reduce what I carry So I can be very mobile.

For me, if not for the awkwardness of stepping inside a church with your hands free, I prefer using a mobile device!

sometimes I even forget my physical bible at church.

What of you?
Re: In Church, Do You Use A Physical Bible Or A Phone/tablet APP by talktonase(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2016
I stopped using my tab and mobile phones to access my Bible as soon as I discovered that I was finding it difficult to open bible passages due to the convenience of electronic media...i was becoming a learner with hard copies grin
Re: In Church, Do You Use A Physical Bible Or A Phone/tablet APP by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Hard copy is the best. Soft copy is mostly used during emergencies
Re: In Church, Do You Use A Physical Bible Or A Phone/tablet APP by darnley16(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2016
both as it is scientifically proven that it is physically impossible for the 21st century man to do anything without his mobile

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules To Not Being A Victim Of Stolen Password / Stand A Chance To Get 1000naira Guaranteed / Iphone Screen Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.