Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. (3113 Views)

Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) / The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. / Universities In South Africa To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
STUDY IN AFFORDABLE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA.
Hi there, calm down and read every word in this article okay?
My name is Asonye Bliss Ajachukwu, [/b]a [b]B.Sc. (computer) student at Osmania University Hyderabad, India.
I arrived India on the 26th of May 2016 and the experience has been quite interesting.
My gaining admission into the university was made possible with the help of one of the then student of the above mentioned institution who is now a graduate. He is a Nigerian and really helped me out in unmentionable ways, and now that am settled I have decided to the same thing for interested students
First of all: HOW IS THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN INDIA?
The education system here is of high standards because no one makes it here through sorting lecturers or anything of that nature, you have to work hard and study very hard for yourself else you won’t make any headway. So if you really want to study in any university in India, you have to prepare your mind to focus on nothing but your studies!
IS THERE A LECTURER-TO-STUDENT RELATIONSHIP?
A big yes to that, I’d use myself as an example, each time I complain to any of my lecturer that I didn’t understand what was taught he or she would have an extra private class with me just to make sure I grab everything that was taught. So the lecturer-to-student relationship is 100%
HOW IS THE CLIMATE CONDITION?
All I can say is that, the climate condition is one which every African can adapt to. So it’s okay!
ARE INDIANS FRIENDLY?
A big yes! They are very friendly! In my class I laugh from morning till evening because they always say funny stuff and you would feel almost the same way you would have felt with your African pals!
ARE THE UNIVERSITIES COMPETITIVE?
YEAH! Indians are extremely brilliant, they are just too good in their academics so you have to be prepared to study really hard!
HOW CHEAP ARE FOODSTUFFS, ACCOMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION?
Apart from the issue of foreign exchange rate which is really affecting Africans mostly Nigerians, Things are very cheap here, foodstuffs, transportation, accommodation internet bills(Wi-Fi) etc.. And there is constant electricity, internet speed is as fast as anything you can think of…
MY SERVICES
Now, let me breakdown my services for you:
1) First of all you are to send me a copy of your result or better still a snapshot of your result for me to check if it would be accepted by your desired university.
2) If your result is satisfactory then you would have to pay your application fee depending on the university you would be applying to because it’s not all universities that require an application fee. When I applied for my course, I paid Rs7400 for application fee but it has been increased this year to 9000rs.
NOTE HERE: I won’t process your admission if your result is not satisfactory, because I wouldn’t want a situation where your visa would be denied and then all blames will be on me…
So before I begin anything at all, I have to see your result and confirm if it is satisfactory or not. If your result is satisfactory then you should be rest assured that your admission would be processed and you’d definitely be granted your visa at the embassy.

3) Some universities take about 3 weeks to process your admission while some take just 2 to 3 days. When I applied, my university took about 3weeks to process my admission. But suffice your O’level result is good your admission would definitely be processed.
4) Immediately your admission is processed I would fill your visa form online immediately and then send all the documents that would be required by the embassy.. so long as you have a good result(waec/neco) and all your documents are complete.. you’d definitely get your visa..
5) When you get your visa, then you’d book your flight and I can book it for you if you deem it fit.. You’d send me your flight details so I’d know when to come to the airport to wait for you..
6) When you get here, I’d accommodate you for about one week so you’d be able to complete all your registrations after which you’d get your apartment or join the school hostel..
7) Yes I charge for the admission processes. The sum of sixty thousand naira (60,000). You’d pay half before the admission and pay the rest once you get your admission letter and visa..
cool Tuition fees are to be paid directly to the school and not to me, you pay them when you get here. Tuition fees vary from universities and courses.. like I said earlier, I am currently studying Bsc(comp sci) I pay about $700 dollars per year which is about 200thousand naira but would be less if the exchange rate goes down.. Courses like pharmacy are about $1500 dollars…
9) I am not a scam, but if you think I am I won’t be mad because online scamming has become the order of the day… I was very much scared when I met the guy who helped me out on nairaland… I just had no choice than to trust God… and voila! Everything worked out fine.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT ME:
FACEBOOK: AJACHUKWU ASONYE
WhatsApp: +917731034545
Instagram too cause I need followers lol..:@aj__sings
Don’t mind me, I can be stupid at times… heheheh wink wink grin grin cheesy cheesy[color=#000000][/color]
Stay blessed!!!!
See pictures of me below FOR PROOF::

Re: Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. by emprezdiva(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
I love this.... Nigeria recession is something here, how fast is there is their academics calendar?

1 Like

Re: Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
their academic calendar is very fast my dear.. Nothing like strike actions or anything of that nature..
contact me for more info..
Re: Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. by 5altysleek(m): 2:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Impressive..

1 Like

Re: Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
ikr wink
Re: Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. by bestrealnews: 2:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Students should fine cheap flights on travelcheappro.com

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Dumps 7.0 Grading System For 4.0 / Download JUPEB Past Questions PDF For Candidates / Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.