Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Will You Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari (532 Views)

Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
my caption is "if to say him nor be our presido, I for dn woze am slap since"

what's yours

Re: What Will You Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by junketer(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Saraki be like.....just look at him, enjoying aisha alone in the other room. Gosh this man makes me sick
Re: What Will You Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
you nailed it..
Re: What Will You Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by Luckylife(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
how can a man of this calibre be the President of a country in this 21st century?
Re: What Will You Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by Teedawg: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
when they tell you recession will soon be over but ordinary red oil just hit 1k per bottle

(1) (Reply)

What Has Gone Wrong For Nigeria President Buhari? - Bbc. / OMG!! I Just Featured In Gambia Most Popular Online Blog "The Fatu Network" / Ex-Rep member Wadada dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.