Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life (35300 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Depreacherman:

Mr man don't ignorantly attract curse upon yourself. If you don't know what to say just keep your septic tank shut. Leo himself at the Thanksgiving said Apostle Johnson Suleman sponsored and paid his bills in London and got his healing also by the prayers of the man of God that's why he traveled all the way down to Auchi to appreciate the man of God and as it were return all glory to God. Don't just comment without knowing details for your own good.
between us both hu is ignorant. I asked a question. You are now the one that interpreted it.
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by NkayTiana(f): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2016
I didn't want to comment on this thread but seeing your comment forced me to quote. Who made the medical science? Who put the resources for the medicines to be made? Who gave the doctors life to treat ?
Mind you Doctors treat but God heals!! If you got nothing useful to say don't just comment ill about God
Teeeyana says so!!!
AkinPhysicist:
cool I hope he learns his lesson and reduce his consumption of alcohol and meat/suya (protein). Nigerians are not learned that is why whenever they have a disease they go around blaming 'village people' whatever that means. cool

And most importantly why thank God? You should rather be thanking Medical SCIENCE for saving your a$$ - donate money to a medical endowment so that we can do more medical research.
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by juman(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2016
lakesider:
when u get ur kidney replaced . donate to kidney foundation and not pastors

Hmmm
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Jakama90(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2016
God is great
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Oblak(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
all thank to a good medical service in london..imagine what would have happen if he was dump in LUTH abi flown to indian..God did notin here abeg..if god really love him he wont have gotten sick in the first place..

RIP English.
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by MikeB3(m): 4:56am On Dec 07, 2016
That's great..... I saw this dude at KFC, Bodija Ibadan 2 weeks ago. He's looking sound... Thank God for his life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola / Mc Ajele Promised Miracle 2014 Venza With Goodies / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.