Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU (15358 Views)

Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / Why We Are Running "Slow Government" - Buhari / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2016
kin8744:
Nigeria deserve a president who understands the importants of functional education system

ATIKU2019

What was Atikus Impact on education as VeePee... stop typing thrash just to score cheap political points....
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Afonjatribeguy: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
This Clueless Dullard need to be chased out from that seat of power with immediate effect bcoss i sense incoming catastrophic happening in Nigeria very soon.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by thonyrule(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Of course! Everyone is waiting patiently for your tenure to expire sad

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by nextprince: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
kin8744:
Nigeria deserve a president who understands the importants of functional education system

ATIKU2019

O boy na true o! To avoid cases like this.
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by DONFAITH: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Be patient with you, while the educational system is dying. No let me vex o.

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Atiku2019: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2016
nextprince:

O boy na true o! To avoid cases like this.

Person no go Mau mistake again? wink
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by wunmi2odun(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
alaskido:
Go ask Jonathan how he managed ASSU will he was in office o.
Oga its ASUU angry
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by theimmortals(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
kin8744:

ATIKU2019

Unaaa don't start again baa?
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by gregyboy(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
kin8744:

ATIKU2019

haha...funny atiku 2019 u see ur life nw i dont blame u i blame ur parents that failed to abort you wen dey had u
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by airminem(f): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
No matter how good things get they still only see the bad – and they go to huge lengths to point it out to everyone around them
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Atiku2019: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2016
gregyboy:

haha...funny atiku 2019 u see ur life nw i dont blame u i blame ur parents that failed to abort you wen dey had u

Haba that's too extreme bro every Nigeria is free to support anyone cool That's the beauty of democracy
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by nextprince: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Atiku2019:

Person no go Mau mistake again? wink

Mistake is inevitable bro?
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Atiku2019: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2016
nextprince:

Mistake is inevitable bro?
Kudos
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by mohlanforex: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2016
according to adeshina, buhari has already completed his promise to nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by holyfather(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Okay guys, be patient with him.
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by aboveu(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Before, you are struggle to belong to the click that matter in Nija, now you feel you are on top of the game Sai baba!

No problem we are watching. cool cool cool cool

At least all can't get kill with this hardship economy some will still remain to vote 2019.

Sai baba! wake up!!!
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by nextprince: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2016
wunmi2odun:
Oga its ASUU angry

It's pls.
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Jabioro: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2016
All your patients are dead sir,who ever resolved be your patient is on his last breath sir.
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2016
ibkgab001:
Sometimes I just pray this country should come to an end either by tornadoes or satan 2 luncher or great tsunami

grin grin grin
At least, all the daily BS churning out from that part of the world will come to an end once and for all.
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2016
theimmortals:

Unaaa don't start again baa?

They are under a spell
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by alaskido(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
wunmi2odun:
Oga its ASUU angry

Old boy na typo error o. Na wa for una self o. Person no dey make mistake? Abi na first class you graduate with?
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Sulaimon01(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2016
yarimo:
I wish am close to BUHARI while making this statement, Ehh the kind SLAP I go SLAP him is still doing press up in CHIBOK undecided

With this your English, you won't even be allowed an inch close to him undecided
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Adaanna(f): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2016
AZeD01:
scam
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Maj196(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari ur mata sef don taya you.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by bejeria101(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2016
You dey breathe fire like dragon,dey form voltron,so u fit beg?

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by fizziea(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2016
ibkgab001:
Sometimes I just pray this country should come to an end either by tornadoes or satan 2 luncher or great tsunami

exkizz sir, izz u owk
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2016
kin8744:

ATIKU2019

Hmm... We shall see just hope you ain't giving yourself false hopes!
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Omonigeriarere: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2016
alaskido:
Go ask Jonathan how he managed ASSU will he was in office o.

U mean by allowing Nigerian Universities to go on strike for eleven Months, the longest strike in Nigeria history.

Deepens your findings please.
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by NotComplaining: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
They should be patient with you when even your wife could not bare with the patience.
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by totorimi: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
The man is buying time till 2019 he has nothing tangible to offer any body or group that needs anything must confront them to a standstill. He should ask himself is he patient when it comes to his frivolous jamboree trips abroad. ASUU should do what they know best before the man will use Abacha style to decimate, you all know him and Abacha are as usual.....
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by vickysomtee: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Following the rumoured commencement of the sale of jamb form for 2017,jamb has urged the entire public to disregard the rumour.
The Registrar of the examination body, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, noted that JAMB has not begun the sales of application documents and advises student to beware of fraudsters.
He added that they are finalizing the changes to make it easy for application of 2017 Computer-Based Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
He said the commencement of the application form shall be announced soon and in due time and also urged the public to always verify from jamb website.
http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2016/12/sales-of-2017-jamb-form-has-not.html?m=1
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
kin8744:

ATIKU2019

Any southerner that votes another Northern Idiota come 2019 is a basterd and a f00l !!! Atiku ko Otiku ni!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC / Certificate Scandals Threaten 2019 Dreams / How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.