Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger (1005 Views)

Asu Ekiye Calls Out Gospel Artistes At The Experience / Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) / Alibaba: Cossy Orjiakor Held At Airport For Two Hours Due To Her Alarming Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by deturla: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
It was an amazing night for me at the Experience 2016. In fact amazing is an understatement, I was awestruck.

From the songs of the mass choir that ushered us into the evening to renditions by Samsong, Sammie Okposo, Segun Obe. I have never felt as spirit lifted as that in my entire life.

Bottomline is, it was an experience that should be experienced – Intense, amazing, out of this world as it is.

From the Nigerian artists to Cece Winans, Smorkey Norful to Donnie McClaukin. There was fusion in the soulful rendition which raised the tempo to the highest of the crescendo never imagined!

I was also moved by the testimonies of Travis Greene, who felt at home the moment he walked onto the stage, a stage he graced for the first time.

I was even thinking I would see them Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and co at the ground. Will I even recognize 'em if I see 'em? LOL!

I noticed a lot of people checking out Nairaland even before the commencement of the event though! I think it is safe to assume that 1 out of three Nigerians is on Nairaland. Hehe!!

If you were at the event though! Then you could relive your #Experience here!

For those that couldn't make, don't try that next year! The Experience is that place to be!

Oya check out my exclusive pictures!

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/12/04/soul-lifted-high-heaven-experience-2016-deedee/

Re: Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by deturla: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
pictures....

Re: Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by deturla: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
More pictures.....

Re: Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by deturla: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by deturla: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by Iamvictor(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
nice one
Re: Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by deturla: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
More......

Re: Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by deturla: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by ednut1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
exclusive u say chk d meaning cheesy
Re: Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger by deturla: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
ednut1:
exclusive u say chk d meaning cheesy

grin grin grin

exclusive to me sir

(1) (Reply)

Sex Movie Is Now Another Form Of Advertisement In Nigeria. ( Laughs. ) / Bisi Alimi And Husband Release Christmas Card (photo) / Headies 2016 - Six Big Stars Who Failed To Win Any Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.