Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6963 Views)

In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol.. .is Nairaland not a decent place to meet a decent lady like you?
FOR ME it's not,majority have taken this forum to the extreme, i'm just here to cool off anyways
Re: . by MrCork: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
and whats wth i'm a londoner,drive blahblahblah,what should i do with that..AND I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT,IF YOU DONT MENTION ME AGAIN

.^^^^there she go again..the angry black woman (and she's from ghana)... A white lady would never talk like that...anyways am from London, I hav moiney. .so you show resssspet when you talking to a Londoner. Hav you ever beeento London?? HELL TO THA MARRRRRRAFUKIN NO* ....I then I rest my case!! (No oofwnnse) angry

Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

.^^^^there she go again..the angry black woman (and she's from ghana)... A white lady would never talk like that...anyways am from London, I hav moiney. .so you show resssspet when you talking to a Londoner. Hav you ever beeento London?? HELL TO THA MARRRRRRAFUKIN NO* ....I then I rest my case!! (No oofwnnse) angry

grin grin grin grin now i get you,you just a clown.....i'm a proud NIGERIAN cool
Re: . by MrCork: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
FOR ME it's not,majority have taken this forum to the extreme, i'm just here to cool off anyways

..which coooloffff??...STOP LYIN MENNNNN..you come to find man..sadly..you juss lost your shance to be wit a Londoner,me!! ((Shame)) undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

..which coooloffff??...STOP LYIN MENNNNN..you come to find man..sadly..you juss lost your shance to be wit a Londoner,me!! ((Shame)) undecided
grin grin grin grin pls it's too early to start laughing really hard on a monday morning
Re: . by MrCork: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin now i get you,you just a clown.....i'm a proud NIGERIAN cool

..yes...that's why am givin you away for free..you look Ghana...Web Surfer...bro she's yours! angry
Re: . by lazeal: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:
Good day Nairalanders,
I am in dire need of some suggestions or ideas in a starting a good and healthy relationship that would lead to marriage.

I am 25 years young, graduated since 2012/2013 with a very good career which would last me a lifetime since I am my own boss. (Meaning I work for myself with some people managing my business).

While I was in school, I was that guy a lot of girls would go out with, I wouldn't say much but to cut it short (Money wasn't a problem) Not saying I spend money on girls but I roll pretty good enough to get almost any girl back then. of course I had all the fun when I was not in a serious relationship.

The girl I hoped to marry, I found out a lot of things that made me doubt our future together. Our relationship ended after about 2 years being together. (She's married now and with the way she's trying to tempt me into commiting adultery, I'm glad I didn't marry her)

After graduation, I moved on my own to a new city where I settled. With time, got into a relationship which lasted just about 3-4 months with a working class girl before I called it a quit due to facts I discovered (double dater). Don't ask me how sure I was because getting to meet her later, she didn't get to deny it anymore, instead, she was still doing thesame with me. (Sleeping with me while dating someone else) until I found out and did away wither her completely again.

Right about 2 years ago, I met this innocent looking beautiful girl I wouldn't need anyone to tell me she was a bit innocent, I pulled over, talked to her friend as she wouldn't alter any word at all, got her friend's contact and zoomed off after giving them a drop at their destination.
Getting to let her know my intentions was pretty hard as communication was a problem (claimed she doesn't have a phone then)
About a month later, I got to finally see her, she visited me and that was how we started off a relationship. (Then she was 19).

Then, I could never have wished for someone better as she was completely loyal and shy girl who doesn't want to be anywhere around strangers or people. During this time, she was in one of the tertiary institution already.

After sometime, things began to change, I could tell a lot of influence and youthful exuberance affecting her with few bad and irrelavant friends/activities.
She was no longer the girl I used to know,
Moving around was now a hobby, she wouldn't use any of her time productively, having misplaced prorities and found lies as a hobby.

Note that duing this period, I made sure she didn't lack anything, was even a point she was pregnant and almost gave her one of my Cars I don't drive before an unexpected happened(she lost it, claimed she had an accident, next day the mother called me to complain of blood all over the bed, miscarriage) I didn't want to believe that was truly want happened and not her aborting it but I had no choice than to take it that way.

Note that during this time, her parents, brothers were fully aware of everything about us as they do always like to see me around. Things was all peaceful then until these youthful exuberance started affecting her and our relationship so bad until I called it a quit as she wasn't getting any better coupled with I spending too much money on her already and same time, getting a lot of reasons to see I might not get a peaceful home with her. Mostly out of careless utterances, how her parents trained her and other issues I found to be real troubles.
At a point we began having problems almost everyday that would require the family's attention, settle and advices here and there but things wasn't getting any better after much patience all along.

It was so painful to call it a quit but I had no other option since the problems arising was too much and becoming too embarassing to me and both the family even when its just a relationship.

Now this is my problem:
Having been in the previous relationship, I was such a faithful guy that I did away with a lot of things and no other girl.

I came from a home where I am the only guy with frequent questions about marriage from my dad (mum's late), some family members, people and some neighbours who feels I am in a best position to marry. (Maybe because I live comfortably enough, maybe because I leave decent enough with good morals) whatever the case is, I still think and wish to marry soon.
On my last relationship I just quited, I remember the dad always making mentions of her finishing her studies first (about at least 2-3 years more to go) and all that not yet talk. (All these while, things have not been good for the family so I give her almost all the support.)

Quiting the relationship was something I never saw coming or expected but it was the best thing to save me.

Now my problem is getting to start all over again.

How do I get a girl decent enough to consider as a wife.
Almost everygirl I meet these days have to see me as one of those guys. (Though I am not very flashy but they think I look good or comfortable enough to be like every other guy as I am still very young)
I really don't want to let them know me to some certain extent because they might just give in because of that and not for doing the right thing/being real.

I finally made up a decision not dating any girl still in school because I can't cope with many of the nonsense they exhibits and all those childish ways of reasoning and acts.

I don't know how I can meet a more decent lady I can trust because I'm barely around people, I hate to pull over talking to a girl, I don't do gatherings and I can not find a girl I meet on a social media trustworthy.

The problem with most of the few ones I have met is they feel I am just like these other guys who just want to take advantage of them and move on to the next or they end up not having the characters of who I want as a wife.
I am not saying I ask for too much but all I needed was a fairly decent lady who I can build a home with comfortably, I don't care if she doesn't work.
All I need is she having good education and knowing how to handle a family and her man. Not trying to impress people, other ladies or gossiping/finding people's affairs her business.

Any recomendation on how to get one?
You are my kind of person, we share similar ideology but unfortunately, I was corrupted by the society of these girls and so I changed along the line.

Now, you have made a right choice NOT to date school kids. Also avoid girls from poverty stricken homes (these ones are liabilities if they lack dignity of labour)

Beam your search light a decent girl who is at least striving to make something for herself, no matter how little.

Look for one from a decent home where they can at least feed themselves comfortably.

Check your church for someone, take your time to observe her.
Re: . by MrCork: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin pls it's too early to start laughing really hard on a monday morning

..kaiiii......jusss realiaze you are lightskin...ok...I forgive you!l angry
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:

Yeah, it's been taken to the extreme same way with Facebook and Twitter and instagram and the world around you.

So, if a decent guy like the OP approaches you, you won't oblige?
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
You are my kind of person, we share similar ideology but unfortunately, I was corrupted by the society of these girls and so I changed along the line.

Now, you have made a right choice NOT to date school kids. Also avoid girls from poverty stricken homes (these ones are liabilities if they lack dignity of labour)

Beam your search light a decent girl who is at least striving to make something for herself, no matter how little.

Look for one from a decent home where they can at least feed themselves comfortably.

Check your church for someone, take your time to observe her.

Tell us your story bro
Re: . by lazeal: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:
I might be a christian but I don't allow myself with christian hypocrisy. I don't think the best girl for me must be a churchy girl. I would prefer the one who has a good heart with a conscience even if she doesn't go to church.
hahahhahahah... I said it this guy thinks like me. I don't buy that crap too. But you can still search and observe there, it's all about exploring options.

Most girls who would go there pretend because they need a husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

..kaiiii......jusss realiaze you are lightskin...ok...I forgive you!l angry

Light skin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

U really sure, u been to london?
I don't think so. And stop this hatred, discriminating dark-skinned ladies.
Even a londoner won't act like dat.
Mind you, in UK, der are alotta dark skinned der too... am talking about Citizens. And not your type. Dat went der hoping to find greener pasture. angry

#YOLO
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Yeah, it's been taken to the extreme same way with Facebook and Twitter and instagram and the world around you.

So, if a decent guy like the OP approaches you, you won't oblige?
i wont ,if it's on a social media platform.because i believe in reality like physicalness
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

Does she even wants to drive a £28,000 Range?
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i wont ,if it's on a social media platform.because i believe in reality like physicalness

He can start off from here and you guys will meet in person.. ..don't you think that would be cool?
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
and whats wth i'm a londoner,drive blahblahblah,what should i do with that..AND I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT,IF YOU DONT MENTION ME AGAIN

Are you new here? wink cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Are you new here? wink cheesy cheesy
not really.but why did you ask?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

He can start off from here and you guys will meet in person.. ..don't you think that would be cool?
not interested!,might be cool to others
Re: . by lazeal: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Tell us your story bro
Not necessary bro but what I can say is that I used to be a believer of one man, one babe. But it came to point I had like 6 of them, forking them just to have peace of mine and avoid heart break.

But if you are very observant, you will easily see through me that I am not really player but acting a script.

However, I stopped such lifestyle bit by bit. Some of the girls from the past who made me took that direction suddenly started springing up from unknown places and the witch of them all was even wooing and begging about 3 months ago, after she wrecked my "nice guy" image, she is now seeking for it.

That's the little I can say.
Re: . by lazeal: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
not interested!,might be cool to others
what are you afraid of?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
what are you afraid of?
smiley i'm not afraid,it's not just my thing
Re: . by lazeal: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
smiley i'm not afraid,it's not just my thing
okay ma'am. May be not. But I am a believer of exploring all options. Of course you might be in comfortable relationship, so this wouldn't be necessary.
Re: . by MrCork: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Does she even wants to drive a £28,000 Range?

bro..UniQuegrACE look online the kinds chic that rides on Okada....am try in to help her stepppppup in life (range rover) wink
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
okay ma'am. May be not. But I am a believer of exploring all options. Of course you might be in comfortable relationship, so this wouldn't be necessary.
grin grin grin grin how many options do want to explore?,yeah,thank you
Re: . by MrCork: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2016
richommie:

U really sure, u been to london?
I don't think so. And stop this hatred, discriminating dark-skinned ladies.
Even a londoner won't act like dat.
Mind you, in UK, der are alotta dark skinned der too... am talking about Citizens. And not your type. Dat went der hoping to find greener pasture. angry

#YOLO

...dark skin girls in the UK?...were?...you heard that on nigeria radio?...my nigggggga...I live in penal, one of the yupppppppiest place in London and trusses me..when I wake up in the morning. .am surrrrrouded by light skin females..half cast females & white chicks!! (Real talk) angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

bro..UniQuegrACE look online the kinds chic that rides on Okada....am try in to help her stepppppup in life (range rover) wink
nah,i trek!
Re: . by MrCork: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
nah,i trek!

...sweeeeey don't worry..am from London...you are lightskin an I will help u wink
Re: . by lazeal: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin how many options do want to explore?,yeah,thank you
what I mean is assuming you are single (which I do not feel u ar), you keep options open for possibilities, using online and offline medium.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
what I mean is assuming you are single (which I do not feel u ar), you keep options open for possibilities, using online and offline medium.

maybe yes,maybe no cool cool
Re: . by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeeeey don't worry..am from London...you are lightskin an I will help u wink
grin grin grin funny you.clown!
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
not really.but why did you ask?

Because everybody who has been on Nairaland for a while knows MrCork, the londoner from pekam who drives a 28,000 pouunds Range Rover Spot... cheesy cheesy cheesy

He's a pefect gentuman and a ladies man....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) / Why Are Handsome Guys Always Single / Amazing Reasons You Should Cuddle More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.