Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How To Have A Successful Dating Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have A Successful Dating Life (610 Views)

The Brutally Honest Guide To Successful Dating And Relationships:for Ladies / 5 Successful Dating Tips From Movie "Hitch" / How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have A Successful Dating Life by Thavik(m): 2:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Now I'm not going to sit here and lie to you that if you flip a magic switch or say some magical words, you would be instantly more attractive-- But I will tell you this, if you can incorporate some very essential traits required to be an attractive mate, you would be a chick magnet in a few days

I wasn't always successful in the dating scene, at least not until I took matters into my own hands and dived to fix the problem. Over the years I've been in many relationships and I figured out the traits and attributes that were irresistible to women

1. Your ability to listen -when I say "listen", thats putting it lightly, you need to be able to make her feel like she's never been so important.
And you do this with your eyes , your eyes need to be focused right in her face and mouth when she talks
All while you confidently put a semi smile with your lips
(You need to be saying, " I'm focusing on you now, cos I'm interested, don't let my attention drift because you might not get it back" with you face"

2. Don't be too serious - being overly serious would really hurt your progress , nobody like a humorless person

3. Have your goal prioritized- we all talk to women we like because we want to eventually have sex with them, but that shouldn't be your main goal when talking to her (unless she's a hooker- which I dont recommend)
Talk to her like you how you would want to be talked to, she's a human with flaws and strengths, if you treat her like a sex object, she would place you in the category of men who won't get far with her

4 Have your self Respect : If you don't have boundaries, nobody would respect you, but when you have boundaries, you expect anyone you would interact with to respect them
When a woman requests for something too over the top, something you would go into debt for, something you can't do in your convenience. Until she's your lover, she is your friend, you won't treat her any different from the way you would treat your friend, she doesn't deserve any special favours just yet, she needs to earn it by gaining your trust, Respect goes both ways

5 Be confident- the importance of this can't be over emphasized- True confidence( not fake "achievement derived" confidence) is just as important as the other traits. You should be able to speak clearly and assertively, get your ideas across efficiently.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: How To Have A Successful Dating Life by dikeigbo2(m): 2:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Or how to have a successful married life...?

Dating is temporary, while marriage is permanent
Re: How To Have A Successful Dating Life by mercyymai(f): 3:33am On Dec 05, 2016
I think it all begin with God
Re: How To Have A Successful Dating Life by greatnaija01: 4:40am On Dec 05, 2016
CAN I JOIN U?

mercyymai:
I think it all begin with God

(1) (Reply)

Scorned Woman Punishes Cheating Boyfriend With party With A Transgender / 7 Ways To Spot A Gold Digger / On The Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.