Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki (19903 Views)

21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week / Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Bimpe29: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Politically, Nigeria is in disarray. The political terrain is getting rougher and it may turn out to a party state-a bad circumstance for our nascent democracy.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by nwakibie3(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2016
I was taught in government class in secondary school that once a sitting president or governor decamps to another party, his/her seat should be declared vacant and by-election be conducted. This is because we vote for political party and not an individual.

Lawyers in house please help me by clarifying that statement above

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by RullDee: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Political burhaha is al i c. Politics in nigeria we al knw is but like draf(game). Sometimes u giv ur opunent 1 to chop 2 which is betrayin ur man (ppl) to gain personal achievment. Hu eva tot Kwankwaso of kano n Rochas of imo wil eva move to APC.

So to sum it all, i wil lyk to say THEIR MUMCY ASSHOLE FOR REAL
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by yedidiah(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2016
ANOTHER REASON WHY OUR POLITICS IS NOT GROWING. A POLITICIAN COMES UNDER PRESSURE AND THE NEXT THING IS TO DECAMP TO THE RULING PARTY FOR PROTECTION.
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by jahsharon: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2016
Atiku2019:
To which faction of APC? NewPDP or CPC or ACN

I think it is to newPDP because CPC and ACN were not represented at the meeting.
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by onatisi(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2016
I have said it,there is nothing that can stop apc winning in 2019 . The party will get stronger while pdp get weaker

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by rusher14: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2016
nwakibie3:

I think we already have that in our Constitution. I was taught in government class in secondary school that once a sitting president or governor decamps to another party, his/her seat should be declared vacant and by-election be conducted. This is because we vote for political party and not an individual but u know how the system works here in Nigeria. No obedience to the constitution and rule of law.

They probably forgot to tell you the exception would be if your parent party is factionalised then you may leave without losing your seat.

Presently, the PDP has various factions and this is quite easy to prove going by the various court cases, internal memos and newspaper reports.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Omeokachie: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2016
He didnt meet with Oyegun, but with Kwankwaso who has been rendered politically impotent in Kano state? Same Kwankwaso who is not sure of his political future in APC will be the one assigned to bring a sitting governor to the same party?

Una doh ooo!
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2016
Not unexpected, he's been licking their ass for a while.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by TmoneyGroup: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2016
sarrki:
Prof
Make sure you impact your people
Nigerians are wiser now
We vote for individuals not party
THANK U MY BROTHER, TELL AM OO
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Doctor0071(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2016
The question is why many of them see APC as a solution to nigeria problem, fight for ur own dnt fight for wat i done
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Triniti(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
are we even serious in this country? a hell hole filled with political two timing sons of bltches
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by precious1967(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2016
do quickly and lets us ve animal farm.
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Jesusloveyou: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2016
apidum:
Governor Ayade abeg join APC we need a state in the south-south
if wike like, he can also join apc, we want all south south state to be apc if we south south want progress because pdp is a backward party

3 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2016
When we said SS/SE cannot play opposition they think we are joking. Watch out as the drama will be played wiriri werere. fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Tculest: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
prospero5:
prof, you look confused already and joining APC will get you even more confused. this is because both APC and PDP are confused.

Now, see this: Tinubu, Atiku, Fayose, Oyegun, Makarfi, Kwankwaso, Saraki are planning a new mega party come 2017. So, you see why you need to think properly?
. Be deceiving yoursef,Tinubu is not ready to leave Apc. U always believe every rumour

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Arielle: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Come Friday after his court case, this clueless guy will be kicked out. Except the nigerian factor kicks in. Whichever party he decamps to, he has to go, for cross river state to survive.
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by kassy777: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
He should not decamp so that APC will not stain him with their bad luck.
He noe go work. You think say the south south be like the west who gave one oil producing state, Ondo to Buhari abi?
We are wiser than that. No wonder Buhari won kill everybody in Rivers to get that state. He nor go work. We will stand against apc from getting any state from the south south. Oley oil.
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by ogenwaokoye(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
SillyMods:

APC though not 100% united, has no factions yet. cheesy

The question should be, to which faction of PDP does he currently belong?
I disagree with you, APC has many factions, new PDP leading by sheriff , APC by Bubu, ACN by Oyegun, AD by Tunibu
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by iluvdonjazzy: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
kassy777:
He noe go work. You think say the south south be like the west who gave one oil producing state, Ondo to Buhari abi?
We are wiser than that. No wonder Buhari won kill everybody in Rivers to get that state. He nor go work. We will stand against apc from getting any state from the south south. Oley oil.
u go school at all so, u no dey read before u quote person
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by billyG(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Even if wike like make he join Apc na his problem b that!
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Osyabj: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wailers shall wail till 2023.

APC will have over 30 Governors before 2019.

pdp or whatever name the looters choose to call themselves in 2019, will not win upto 6 states in 2019.

APC people will not take political prisoners in 2019, They will match former pdp cash for cash and with former pdp not able to write results,as former pdp no longer controls the Army, the police and dss, thus former pdp may not get upto 5 milliions votes in 2019!

Take that to any bank and cash it

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Sonoyom(m): 3:11am On Dec 06, 2016
December 9th will determine if you will be joining APC as a Governor or not
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by prospero5(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Tculest:
. Be deceiving yoursef,Tinubu is not ready to leave Apc. U always believe every rumour
ah ah!
how do you know me, bro? i don't do politics ooo.
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by omaguibu(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2016
The day he crosses to APC, he should just look for something to do after 2019. He will cry like a baby for doing that. APC can not win a local government in CRS, even if there send Amaechi as the returning officer.
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Goke7: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2016
CSTR13:
It is certain Okorocha is the most influential southern stakeholder in the APC.
Maybe, it is time Ndi-igbo starts giving him the benefit of the doubt, and transfer some of our political support bloc to him.
Who knows how much he can accomplish with the whole igbo race behind him?

after una don abuse the man finish, chai! I hail una
Re: Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki by Goke7: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2016
uncle005:
When we said SS/SE cannot play opposition they think we are joking. Watch out as the drama will be played wiriri werere. fingers crossed.

by 2019, most SS and SE politicians will be in APC. Na only to wail dem sabi! They can never play opposition

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami Ask Governors To Decongest Prisons Immediately / We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC / Alleged Money Laundering: EFCC Closes Case Against Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.