Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu (763 Views)

2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters / APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa / Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu by biaframustcome: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2016
I have respect for the erudite and very intelligent leader of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu, but for the betterment of the emerging new republic, I will contest the first election against him.
My own party will lay out an ambitious program of development of all sphere of life. I believe we can create immense wealth never seen before.
We shall punch way above our weight in the committee of nations.

2 Likes

Re: I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu by Rockyrascal(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2016
You are one the reason's biafra wil never come grin

2 Likes

Re: I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu by zendy: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
biaframustcome:
I have respect for the erudite and very intelligent leader of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu, but for the betterment of the emerging new republic, I will contest the first election against him.
My own party will lay out an ambitious program of development of all sphere of life. I believe we can create immense wealth never seen before.
We shall punch way above our weight in the committee of nations.

You wont have to contest against him. Kanu has said to my hearing on his Radio station that he is only interested in making Biafra a reality, he has no intention of seeking any political position inside it.

1 Like

Re: I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu by biaframustcome: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
zendy:

You wont have to contest against him. Kanu has said to my hearing on his Radio station that he is only interested in making Biafra a reality, he has no intention of seeking any political position inside it.

Yes, but I will personally beg him to contest. The opposition is an integral part of any democracy.
I know he will win by a landslide but as a member of the opposition, my task will be to put fire on his government to create a prosperous, wealthy society that is the envy of the world
Re: I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu by ikombe: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oshogbo weed why na cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu by dikerebel(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
omenka stop this thing nah no be everything we deh take play.

And to the slowpoke that banned me may you mistakenly use cocoa yam leave clean yansh
Re: I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu by PaPPi1: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
i see tour are feeling it@op. need more

Re: I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu by biaframustcome: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
We can turn our vast resources to;

Good road traversing the length and breadth of our country

Uninterrupted power supply

High speed broadband

Agricultural revolution

High tech hub producing consumer goods of the future

High tech health care system

Security of life, investment and property

An education system that is second to none
Re: I Biaframustcome,will Contest The Election Of Prime Minister Against Nnamdi Kanu by biaframustcome: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Epic Reply EFCC Twitter Handle Gives To An Arsenal Fan (pics) / See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) / Full List Of 25 Items Banned From Being Imported Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.