Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) (760 Views)

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) / Ozubulu Killing: Osinbajo's Delegate Led By Ngige Visit Catholic Church In Nnewi / Lai Mohammed Tours Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) by intrepidToju: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
My name is Ejimnkeonye...
So I decided to travel a #500 distance from my School (Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka) to my Hometown in Nnewi. I took a bus from my Hostel to the Bus stop at Unizik Junction. Before the Driver arrived we had to wait for Other Passengers to join us . While we were waiting for Other passengers to join the bus, we were occasionally entertained by different sets of 'beggars' asking for alms using 'soulful' Christian songs as their Background. I was slightly irritated because while growing up the only people that beg for alms at Bus Stands were Mainly 'disabled' People but the Beggars here are just Sound . We left the Bus stop in Awka at about 16:23 and we headed towards Nnewi. I bought a can of Lacasera drink for #120 and 2 Sausages for #100 (before the Recession,I used to buy Lacasera drink for #100).
We prayed to God for Ijeawele and we went on to Cover the Major Roads and HighWays with the 'Thick' Blood of Jesus. The Roads were Smooth and the Traffic was less than Anticipated and Finally we got to the Nnewi Park. I bowed my Head to Thank God for Granting us a Successful Journey as we've Prayed. I finished Praying only to Raise my Head to see a Man with one Leg,the other one was Amputated. What struck me Most was not his Crushes nor his Beautiful trousers that doesn't fit perfectly but it was the Load he was carrying on his Neck and biding on us to come and buy goods . I was stunned and at the same time I was Struck at this Man Courage and Strength.
A man who has the Perfect Badge of a Beggar decided not to Beg and about an Hour ago I saw able bodied Humans doing what this Man is expected of Society to do.
Disability Optimization comes in the Form; either you Maximise it or you Allow it to Minimise you.
Read More and See More Pic
http://afrikanist..com.ng/2016/12/disability-optimization.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) by adonbilivit: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Praise God
Re: See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thier is truly ability in disability
Re: See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) by TINO26: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
oh my God
Re: See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
God will make him succeed.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
These are the kind of stories we need to hear from East, stories of inspiration, of struggle, survival, determination. Now tell me anyone in here, regardless of ethnicity who would not appreciate this man, and eespecially your own contribution bringing it here. This is good. Hope Igbos see this story.
Re: See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) by juman(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Dirty country.
Re: See What Was Spotted In Nnewi (disability Optimization) by joespiceman(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2016
yea this happens often

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Crisis: Shiites, Christian Leaders Visit Femi Fani-kayode (photos) / PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game / Jammeh Declares 90- Day State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.