Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Anambra 2010: Pdp Will Not Go Back On Soludo - Ogbulafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2010: Pdp Will Not Go Back On Soludo - Ogbulafor (621 Views)

On Soludo, Buhari, Jonathan And The Elections .....pat Utomi / N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor / British Investigators Turn Sights On Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2010: Pdp Will Not Go Back On Soludo - Ogbulafor by Mcfeddy(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2009
Vincent Ogbulafor, the PDP national chairman, said on Tuesday in Abuja that the party would not reverse its decision to field Chukwuma Soludo as its candidate for the 2010 Anambra governorship election.

“The decision of the party is supreme and we will build on that decision to make sure that Soludo is given the necessary backing to win the 2010 governorship election,’’ Mr. Ogbulafor said at the inauguration of the Anambra PDP Caretaker Committee.

Mr. Ogbulafor, who frowned at the internal crisis rocking the PDP in Anambra in recent years, announced that the last court order restraining the party from nominating Soludo had been lifted.

He urged party members in the state to resolve their differences and cooperate with the caretaker committee until a substantive state executive committee was constituted.

“All the aspirants who lost in the contest should accept their situation gallantly and abide by the party’s decision as allowed by our constitution. We do not see why anyone will want to take our party to court knowing full well that we have great men and women in charge of affairs who can resolve whatever differences that exist,’’ he said.
Re: Anambra 2010: Pdp Will Not Go Back On Soludo - Ogbulafor by obiem(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
Mcfeddy:

All the aspirants who lost in the contest should accept their situation gallantly and abide by the party’s decision as allowed by our constitution. We do not see why anyone will want to take our party to court knowing full well that we have great men and women in charge of affairs who can resolve whatever differences that exist,’’ he said.
Was there ever a contest in the first place? I don't blame him(Ogbulafor), is it not the same process that produced him as national chairman? I didn't expect him to talk differently. For those that were not favoured(as far as i'm concerned, Soludo was favoured for the position hence their resolve not to hold any primaries), theyshould have known the kind of party they were in and if i may ask what's so special about being anambra governor that 47 people are aspiring? To me it's foolhardy! Only one person will become governor @ the end of the day, so WTF!
Re: Anambra 2010: Pdp Will Not Go Back On Soludo - Ogbulafor by citizenY(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
Was there a clear victor in the Anambra PDP primaries? so who won and who lost?

(1) (Reply)

Former Lg Boss Warns Against Distracting Oshiomhole / Yoruba In Anambra Praise Ngige / Ibori Caught In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.