Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa (24684 Views)

Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / 650 PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by Moreoffaith(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
confused set of people.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by robay1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
vicdom:
Buhari will know no peace embarassed
sorry!!! undecided
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by Macoy86(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
SOMETIMES,AM INCLINED TO THE BELIEF THAT PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND HAVE THEIR MENTAL FACULTIES DERAILED DUE TO THE MANNER IN WHICH THEY FLIPPANTLY JUMP AT THREADS WITH THEIR USELESS COMMENTS....ITS MOST COMMON AMONG PDP SUPPORTERS THOUGH8) cool cool
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by TimeManager(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
[s]How do people change allegiance so easily.

I'm a Republican and also Pro PDP [/s]
This will be useful in the trash can.
Truth is mine!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by jrusky(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
Great decision up North shocked

Not only great bro. its the best decision its better to go PDP, AD, APGA or no party at all. APC is abomination a party using broom as symbol please let a refine well natural law believers go and read what is the meaning of using broom as symbol or logo you will get what I'm saying.

I said it before if Shekau Boko Haram a.k.a "Mr live and never die" start up a party I will prefer it to APC to tell you how passionately I hate APC.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
castrokins:
Baba, Me Sef Wan Join GOP. How You Use Arrange Your Own Na?

Are you an America citizen
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by TimeManager(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrMcJay:
The last elections really divided Nigerians along various ethnic and political lines. However, this Buhari's administration has made Nigerians more united. United in suffering.
MrMc, how do you do?
Truth is mine!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by Kulas: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nice move. I wonder how any sensible person can still be pronouncing the word APC. Where are the APC online noise makers before and after 2015 presidential election?. I dont hear them talk anymore.They have all gone into extinction.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by castrokins(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
No o.

Kathmandu:
Are you an America citizen
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by engreo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
BornStunner1:
CHECK THEM WELL THEY MIGHT HAVE YORUBA BLOOD angry
is a lie, they were osu people residing in jigawa grin...
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by alaskido(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Prodigal sons grin grin. Crawl back with your tails in between your legs. Shameless politicians.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gbam! #Sane souls #never again will vote the dumb nomad!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by playfulvivo: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
since no money to carry with Ghana Must Go...They decided to look else where
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by CHRISTBUKAS(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Introduction! undecided
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by rukkyland(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
propaganda..

meanwhile check my signature and make some extra cool cash.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by maj007(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Any politician still thinking PDP will be force to contend with is only being delusional.

The founding fathers of the party has decided a slow and painful death for the monster they created 18 years ago (1998) and there is no reversing it.

Anenih is retired, Obj tore his membership card publicly, IBB & Dr. Ekwueme are as silent as grave when it comes to PDP and a whole lot of other big wigs have left the party for another platform. They know it is a sinking ship.

The people calling the shots now are no strategists. The likes of Fayose, Wike, Mimiko, etc are thugs who think "gra gra" is what politics is all about.

The divide and rule strategy with Sherrif and Markafi is a masterstroke strategy to weaken the party for the Edo and Ondo Election and I bet there are still more jokers to come. Perhaps, Fayose has realised this when he said his nominee for next governor might not contest under PDP.

As for Atiku, a founding father though, the forces against him becoming the president are too strong for him to face.

I only pray that God should have mercy on beloved Nigeria.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by kristisking(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Going by what happened in Ondo recently, I now know that we the ordinary citizens are the cause of the hardship we are facing in this country today and we are yet to learn lessons from our actions. Whoever is in support of this mess this government has put us into will have to contend with punishment from God. No food, no money. Hunger everywhere and the fools who dont mean well for this country will be shifting blames here and there. What is all this?
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by vRendoh(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2016

tUFIA! Who wan enter new year with APC! The Person no love im life? Person wey take APC CHANGE survive 2016 dont need to be told that you must change your prayer point for 2017. Every CHANGEing destiny! CHANGE by fire! The spirit of 2017 CHANGE every CHANGE of 2016. AMEN
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by MOFAZIT: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Even with all this pro PDP online and on the street, APC is still winning elections...

The reason Nigeria is where we are now is because Nigerians are gullible..

They are easy to maneuver, with all the atrocities PDP have done to Nigeria, u will still find people saying, I am Pro PDP....
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by Charly68: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Operation change the changer has started so fast!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by Agunechibeya(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dr. Misa Badara
I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN-
PMB
You will replace temporary hardship with
permanent suffering
You will create fertile ground for the wicked to
regroup
You will lay red carpet to welcome your common
enemy
You will lavishly entertain your oppressors
I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN -
PMB
you will replace rare honesty with serial
falsehood
You will replace integrity with painful impunity
You will relapse into unending regret
And "had we known" end all statements
PMB
you will be calling for greater recession
To be managed by greediest elements
You will be asking the poor to go to hell
You will be looking at the end of an era
Probably the end of once prosperous nation
PMB
The Courts and the judicial system will privatise
itself
Such that the hope of common man be dashed
And justice turns commodity market
The rich alone can bargain
And highest bidder gets the justice
Injunction will then carry price tag, stay of
execution will have price, adjournment will be
bought and common man turn to God or Self
PMB
You will be asking for poison
Strong enough to burst the belly
Fast in action to send beyond
Heralding the end of a journey
You will be seeing the last man
Passionate about a nation
Thinking less about his passion
And the last generation with compassion
And you have good things
Exclusive to the richly corrupt alone
PMB
I AM CERTAIN !
You will be stopping healing process
And the wound becomes fresher and painful
Then healing becomes far fetched
As teeth gnashing signal a Long time regret
Generations to come will be greeted with untold
hardship
They will vehemently curse you
Such that the grave will press your ribs- to ribs.
Pls REFLECT my people!!!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by Halo22: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=castrokins post=51658007]Baba, Me Sef Wan Join GOP. How You Use Arrange Your Own Na?

I said it....It is only a gullible or clue less person that will like to remain in APC with the recent development. All the people that work for the stability of the party are in total regret. Even the few ones that are been given appointments are no longer comfortable cos the party has been hijacked by the Hausa/Fulani. So the best thing for any right thinking person that is still there is to decamp to a more credible party.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by precious1967(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
new era
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by OYAY(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Which faction did they decamp to naw oooo? Is it Sheriff or Markarfi? Ha pdp members need to be pitied

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by Zeckstan3757: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Whether APC to PDP or PDP to APC. Na d same bunch of criminals. No genuine man among them.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by biggy26: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
The most interesting political era and season I've ever seen. Interesting days ahead.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa by ADO21212(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
HIS UR FATHER AND ENTIRD GENERATION WIL NO HAVE PEACE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tight Security At A-court, As Atiku Seeks Private Meeting With Tribunal Panel / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / APC Presidential Rally In Kano Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.