Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Met These Girl On Social Media. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met These Girl On Social Media. (2724 Views)

Is These GIRL Good To Date? / I Met These LADIES In A Pool, Bought Them Chips & Soda, Fvckèd The First, And... / What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met These Girl On Social Media. by francislin(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by tolufase: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
It doesn’t matter where you guys met each other. Once you guys thoroughly love each other and you were both accepted by both parents, you are good to go if you ask me. Where you met each should be the least to bother you in a relationship. Even if both of you meet in the Church or Mosque as the case may be, if it’s not going to work it wouldn’t.

Good Luck Bros!
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by francislin(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
thanks alot bro i appreciate.
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by Nutase: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
U need to be hospitalized.

5 Likes

Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by Intrepid01(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
I understand your fears and resentments brother!!!! The fear that she was there to play around and what if she still does. The point is you need to asses her from when you guys came together till date. Has she shown any wayward attitude? You said you disv.rgi.nd her, that means she hasn't done it with anyone till you met her. The truth is good girls are scarce bro, do not use your hand to push a good girl a way. Girls, whether bad or good are adventurous. They wanna explore and catch fun without any wrong intention. Abeg hold on to what you have ooo. It doesn't matter where you two met.

3 Likes

Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by francislin(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
thanks alot bro,but my fear now is how am i going tell my people i met her on social media.
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by Soyhe(f): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank God she is a virgin when u met her. Some men married a prostitute from hotel
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by ikp120(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Guy you get spirit wife? undecided This is how you'll end up crashing this your sweet relationship with your own handscry

Wetin concern your people with where you met your girlfriend?
Even if you met in a brothel, it is none of their business lipsrsealed

Just shut your mouth before you buy trouble for yourself at this age.lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Soyhe:
Thank God she is a virgin when u met her. Some men married a prostitute from hotel
And found a gem when they did.
☆☆☆☆☆
Prostitues can be some of the nicest people,i guess its because they learn not 2 be judgmental because their judged so harshly.

2 Likes

Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by mizlovette(f): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
The thunder that will fire u is doing press up. You didn't think of where u guys met before u disvirgned her? U never thought about it all this while that u have been climbing her and she's been cooking and doing other stuff for u. My dear u better wife that girl and stop d foolishness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by Splinz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
mizlovette:
The thunder that will fire u is doing press up. You didn't think of where u guys met before u disvirgned her? U never thought about it all this while that u have been climbing her and she's been cooking and doing other stuff for u. My dear u better wife that girl and stop d foolishness

You mean something like this...

Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by EmilyNte1988(f): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
It doesn't matter where you met her. I have seen social media create good marriages bros follow ur heart joor
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by agrovick(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
mizlovette:

Ees you okay? Ees you?

When you climb a tree, who expends power the climber or the tree?

Did you bother to ask whether the girl also deflowered the op abi a guy can not be a virgin?

I'm in support of the Op wifing the lady in question as his fears are unfounded but stop making it sound like the girl has been the one making all the sacrifices in the relationship...

Maybe it's even the gbenshing skills of the girl that has got the guy thinking he is in love & ready to marry grin
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by passycj(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
it doesn't matter were u met her
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by henrydadon(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2016

immediately i saw 2go i just walk out of thread like

1 Like

Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by chigoizie7(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Only God knows where I met all my ex's.

And if not for one silly reason, I would be contemplating on marrying one of them(the fault was mine)
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by ElsonMorali: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
#facepalm*
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by DrayZee: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
And found a gem when they did.
☆☆☆☆☆
Prostitues can be some of the nicest people,i guess its because they learn not 2 be judgmental because their judged so harshly.
Ok... lipsrsealed

Good observation.
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by Gofwane(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Op, please don't mind all these people that are telling you where you met is not important. Please give me her number.
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by Joe171(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Seeth a man who does not know what he wants, he cometh to nairaland to disturb the peace of others.
Judas 12 vs12-12.

I know you'd ask me why I opened this thread.
Yeah, that's how we open every thread.
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by Chidonc(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2016
Bros people are meetin in facebook, twitter, nairaland and i remember lagos traffic, if na lie as seun , where u met her does not matter, if na wife material abeg sharply carry her go take tailor before person go first u, i no fit shout
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by francislin(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Thank you all for your replies i greatly appreciate.
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by slyrone(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2016
when ll you have sense OP? look around you, time nor dey
Re: I Met These Girl On Social Media. by rosieluv(f): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
U need to be hospitalized.
lol

(1) (Reply)

How Women's Taste In Men Changes As They Age / NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] / How Do Guys Feel When They Watch Other Guys Twerking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.