Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

If Asked To Purchase Sanitary Pads Or A Pack Of Condoms, Which Would You Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Asked To Purchase Sanitary Pads Or A Pack Of Condoms, Which Would You Go For? (445 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Will You Do This If Asked To? / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Asked To Purchase Sanitary Pads Or A Pack Of Condoms, Which Would You Go For? by ohn1759: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
I once asked a girl, “If you were asked to purchase either a pack of sanitary pads or a pack of condoms, which would you go for?”
She told me blatantly she would go for neither. “WHAT?”
If most girls think this way, then how do they get by?
What do they use?
Guys what do you think?
Ladies what do you think?
#palmgossip
Re: If Asked To Purchase Sanitary Pads Or A Pack Of Condoms, Which Would You Go For? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
angry

What kind of kweshun is this?
Re: If Asked To Purchase Sanitary Pads Or A Pack Of Condoms, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
angryangry
Re: If Asked To Purchase Sanitary Pads Or A Pack Of Condoms, Which Would You Go For? by Teniolasmart: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
what d name of d brand of weed u are smoking

what d familiarity btw sanitary pads and condom na

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Headies 2016 Awards Winners / A Sunday Kind Of Love. {adult} / Srygsrdtgjhndfygjnfdygjhndtyfg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.