Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - (3367 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
A charm came out of eggs on a Live Sunday Service (Nov 27, 2016).

Few quotes from the video;

"Someone did a charm against you. In fact, the whole family did a charm against you."

"The charm has been buried in your house"

"I'm going to pray. That charm, wherever it is. It will appear here."

"I will tell you to break these eggs. A charm will appear in one of these eggs"

" Break those eggs over there"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY3OcjYy6Bk

Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2016

Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by princejayboss: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lol, why are people still so dumb

2 Likes

Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by haywire07(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
I would hav believed Dis man but I can't because of the exaggeration in his miracles . Looks sooooo fake and planned .

1. Why did she come to the front of the church with a bag? because the miracle gadgets were in the bag, she was even quick to bring out just the eggs alone...right?

2.That bracelet they called "charm" must hav been placed beneath the eggs. Why can't they break each egg one at a time?

3.she kept turning and spinning in a pretense to be under the influence of the "charm" (ordinary innocent bracelet) . The pastor got fed up cos time was going, he needs time to perform more tricks, so he said " Shes going to fall down now because she will be delivered , and immediately our actress fell down.

My God as much as I struggle hard to believe TV miracles exist, as much I struggle not to be like Seun , as much as I struggle not to go back to being a fatalist , as much as I struggle hard not to be a realist but to simply continue in the ways my parents taught me, its very unfortunate that this so-called pastors are giving me every reason to doubt your true powers .

I also watched where this same pastor took an iPad and pretended to mysteriously reveal the image of a girl that wasn't in d church whereas a closer look showed obviously how he tapped thrice on d camera gallery.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Pharaoh9(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
So who put the charm inside?
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
haywire07:
I would hav believed Dis man but I can't because of the exaggeration in his miracles . Looks sooooo fake and planned .

1. Why did she come to the front of the church with a bag? because the miracle gadgets were in the bag, she was even quick to bring out just the eggs alone...right?

2.That bracelet they called "charm" must hav been placed beneath the eggs. Why can't they break each egg one at a time?

3.she kept turning and spinning in a pretense to be under the influence of the "charm" (ordinary innocent bracelet) . The pastor got fed up cos time was going, he needs time to perform more tricks, so he said " Shes going to fall down now because she will be delivered , and immediately our actress fell down.

My God as much as I struggle hard to believe TV miracles exist, as much I struggle not to be like Seun , as much as I struggle not to go back to being a fatalist , as much as I struggle hard not to be a realist but to simply continue in the ways my parents taught me, its very unfortunate that this so-called pastors are giving me every reason to doubt your true powers .

I also watched where this same pastor took an iPad and pretended to mysteriously reveal the image of a girl that wasn't in d church whereas a closer look showed obviously how he tapped thrice on d camera gallery.
LOL this made me laugh.
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by hahn(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
princejayboss:

Stupidity is addictive

Ignorance is bliss

embarassed
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
She didn't rush to the front with the bag. He called out her name. And prophesied that she came with a black bag.

Watch the full video if you wish to confirm this.

Duration : 7 HOURS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCnYkXWrhQ

Haywire07
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by paulGrundy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
No offence but this dude reminds me of Chris Angel the magician. grin grin grin
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
paulGrundy:
No offence but this dude reminds me of Chris Angel the magician. grin grin grin
LOL.
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by EyeHateGod: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
My Question is Why did she Bring Egg To Church? did everyone else in the church brought Egg Also?
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:
My Question is Why did she Bring Egg To Church? did everyone else in the church brought Egg Also?
No, not everyone had eggs.The lady went to town to purchase eggs and frozen chicken. Found herself walking by ECG church street and decided to worship with them.

More details are on the video.
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Topgainer: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Snym:
No, not everyone had eggs.The lady went to town to purchase eggs
More details are on the video.
Hello Snym, instead of marketing Shepherd Bushiri as a superman, why not get initiated into the game. You will be given some energy to read some people's memory on contact, push people down, entertain and perplex men in an area of your South Africa. You will be initiated into the basics and methodical approach to being an impostor of Jesus Christ. More importantly your lust for money will be satisfied because with those gimmicks you will be able to make yourself a Gentile Levite Priest much different from the Jewish levite Priest in that the Gentile Levite Prophet orders for tithe (most important commandment by his version of Jesus) but owns lands, property and cooperations. You will hypnotize men and women who will be at your beck and call to provide you money for all the luxury you desire. You will afford the services of bouncers and bodyguards, any latest trick will be shared among the gang, so you will be constantly updated.

I remember the time I witnessed live, the egg miracle in Nigeria by a local Prophet, an exact replica of your Video scenario, it was years ago. It is not a new trick and I will not bother sharing my impressions of the whole episode that day. Just know that Jesus of Nazareth will not need a charm to appear inside a raw egg to nullify a charm.

2 Likes

Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Thashen(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2016
These miracles evokes a chuckle..

1 Like

Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Thashen(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Topgainer:
You will afford the services of bouncers and bodyguards, any latest trick will be shared among the gang, so you will be constantly updated.

This is true.
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Topgainer:

Hello Snym, instead of marketing Shepherd Bushiri as a superman, why not get initiated into the game. You will be given some energy to read some people's memory on contact, push people down, entertain and perplex men in an area of your South Africa. You will be initiated into the basics and methodical approach to being an impostor of Jesus Christ. More importantly your lust for money will be satisfied because with those gimmicks you will be able to make yourself a Gentile Levite Priest much different from the Jewish levite Priest in that the Gentile Levite Prophet orders for tithe (most important commandment by his version of Jesus) but owns lands, property and cooperations. You will hypnotize men and women who will be at your beck and call to provide you money for all the luxury you desire. You will afford the services of bouncers and bodyguards, any latest trick will be shared among the gang, so you will be constantly updated.

I remember the time I witnessed live, the egg miracle in Nigeria by a local Prophet, an exact replica of your Video scenario, it was years ago. It is not a new trick and I will not bother sharing my impressions of the whole episode that day. Just know that Jesus of Nazareth will not need a charm to appear inside a raw egg to nullify a charm.
Yeah, where can I get initiated?

1 Like

Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by promisechuks: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
princejayboss:

why not explain the op rather than showcasing stupidity as a virtue?
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by promisechuks: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
then what's the sense of this question?

just to scream "they staged it! ".
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by EyeHateGod: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
promisechuks:

then what's the sense of this question?

just to scream "they staged it! ".
Please you don't have to Quote me i don't know why u guys just love kissing my ass undecided
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by princejayboss: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
promisechuks:

why not explain the op rather than showcasing stupidity as a virtue?

When i wrote that, did i call your name or what?

Get a job son, if you can't find one, send a direct message to me and i will fix you with one.

Thanks
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by promisechuks: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Please you don't have to Quote me i don't know why u guys just love kissing my ass undecided

no I have to, when destroying delusion is necessary.

who cares about your dumb ass?
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by promisechuks: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
princejayboss:

When i wrote that, did i call your name or what?

Get a job son, if you can't find one, send a direct message to me and i will fix you with one.

Thanks

give me a job?

lol, if only you know who is behind this moniker, you would have known how funny you sound.
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Topgainer: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Snym:
Yeah, where can I get initiated?
Are you sure you want to sell that soul of yours and can you swear on your head to keep what you will be exposed to in the process secret?
Ask Bushiri to take you to the place where he got his but note that you will be condemned to calling him Father for showing you the way and you must share a part of the wealth you acquire from your own tent with him.
Do you know why all members of the gangs (Prophet) swing the left or right hand back and forth keeping close contact and touches to the fellow whose memory is being read deeeper?
If you give me the answer correctly, I can direct you on where to inquire for your initiation. And you see, all the things you see them do that you admire will be yours.
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by oluwalfa: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2016
My oh my
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by princejayboss: 2:07am On Dec 08, 2016
promisechuks:

give me a job?

lol, if only you know who is behind this moniker, you would have known how funny you sound.

He who often say, "do you know who i am" is no body.... Go find a job
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Topgainer:

Are you sure you want to sell that soul of yours and can you swear on your head to keep what you will be exposed to in the process secret?
Ask Bushiri to take you to the place where he got his but note that you will be condemned to calling him Father for showing you the way and you must share a part of the wealth you acquire from your own tent with him.
Do you know why all members of the gangs (Prophet) swing the left or right hand back and forth keeping close contact and touches to the fellow whose memory is being read deeeper?
If you give me the answer correctly, I can direct you on where to inquire for your initiation. And you see, all the things you see them do that you admire will be yours.
You seem to know so much, bruv. Is TB joshua among the ' gang '?
Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Ken4Christ: 1:51am On Dec 09, 2016
I believe in miracles but because people are easily carried away by miracles, Satan uses it to deceive people.

I don't need to watch the video and I am also not concluding that it was staged. What I want to emphasize here is that people should rather go for the word of God.

Any true servant of God will preach Christ and direct people's attention to the saving power of Jesus and not to himself.

So, if Jesus is not the one that is projected in a Church, no matter the miracles, run away from such gathering.

1 Like

Re: Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ken4Christ:
I believe in miracles but because people are easily carried away by miracles, Satan uses it to deceive people.

I don't need to watch the video and I am also not concluding that it was staged. What I want to emphasize here is that people should rather go for the word of God.

Any true servant of God will preach Christ and direct people's attention to the saving power of Jesus and not to himself.

So, if Jesus is not the one that is projected in a Church, no matter the miracles, run away from such gathering.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? / Does Sex Reduce A Pastor's Anointing? / Is God Male, Female, Or Both?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.