Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,934 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination (2121 Views)

Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Governor Wike Receives Atiku As He Arrives Rivers For Road Commissioning / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by Dracula27: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rivers State Government says that there are fears that Governor Nyesom Wike has being earmarked for assassination following the sudden removal of his Chief Security Officer today, Monday, December 5, 2016.
The Commissioner for Information and Communication, Dr. Austin Tam-George, in a statement issued in Port Harcourt, said the sudden removal of the Chief Security Officer, came as an aftermath of Governor Wike's interview on Channels Television today.
Dr. Tam-George said that in the interview, the governor had blamed security agencies for launching a campaign of persecution against officials of the State Government.
" We are concerned that the governor of a State will not be consulted before the removal of his Chief Security Officer. This is an ominous sign that the governor's life is in great danger, " he stated.
He called on the International Community not to turn a blind eye to what is happening in Rivers State as it portends great danger to the survival of democracy in the country.
The Commissioner warned that Rivers people would not sit idly by and watch security agencies perpetrate unlawful acts in a State that is known for her peaceful disposition.
Dr. Tam-George restated Governor Wike's directive to all government officials to resist any politically motivated arrest throughout the period of the electoral process leading up to the re-run elections on December 10, 2016.
He called on River people to resist by all legitimate means the orchestrated attempt by the All Progressives Congress(APC) to steal the sovereign right of the people to freely choose their own leaders.
Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by marshalcarter: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
una don land
wey source? lynus mba
Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by malel1: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dey fit?
An XYZ is always an XYZ.
Retired not tired
Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by Jafar1: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
anyhow dem do
Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by muykem: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
TB Joshua should quickly come to wike aid. The guy is no longer normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by Luizkid(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
na wa o, me think say they don kee an sef..
Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by dpete1: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
God will not give this APC maggots chance in rivers State

Ride on Wike, I dey your back. Buh I gat no weapon o...na to doge if kasala burst grin

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by Nutase: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by yarimo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mtcheeew why is Wike complaining ?let him look for JOSEPH MBU to protect him, What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. grin
Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by tafabaloo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
I hope say no be say dem wan flog d CSO for ignoble role he played during the botched arrest of a Judge in d state.

Anyway, make WIKE also taste wetin Amaechi chopped during GEJ era.

#no condition is permanent
#what goes around comes around
Re: Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination by smithyemy: 12:50am On Dec 06, 2016
I Think Buhari Shuld Face Our Economy Dat Is Currently Deteriorating On A Daily Basis Rather Than Planing D Downfall Of His Opposition Party.They Ve Succesfully Rig Edo And Ondo State & Now River State Is On D Horizon.I Just Pray That D Pharaoh Of Our Own Time Will Lead Us Well B4 He Visited Baba GOD like d biblical pharaoh that died a miserable death.his tenure is running fast.he spent 3/4 of his time planning evil against his opposition group.any one that is angry wit my points shuld visit d market;u wil see the price of everything has sky rocketed.then some pple wil quote me wrong.well,am a yoruba guy that dont put sentiment 2 whatever am doing.am from kwara state.omu aran.but,work and live in rivers.finally,how many of u buhari has help?lets stop been sentimal & tell dis bloody politicians d truth.peopple are suffering.when jonathan was going astray we collectively scold him,so what stopping us 4rm doing thesame 2 buhari.thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Days Of Kanu Emperor In The East Is Counted! / The Untold Story Of Palmsbay Estate Labora Flood During The Last heavy rain in l / PHOTOS: Buhari Commissions Gerawa Oil Mill And Hallmark Rice Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.