Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? (4402 Views)

Ms Forson Says She Loves It When Her Big Butt Is Spanked During Love Making / Girls Wears Fake √agina Dis Days Jxt To Entice Guys..{see PHOTOS} / What Does It Mean When A Man Says, "Your Butt Is My Lust?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
7 months to get yes cheesy na wa, my longest toasting range ever na 1week all these learners for nairaland
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by farano(f): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jarizod:

chai farano u tooooo fine..with ur beautiful yansh...kaaiiiiiii shocked
funny you . .Thanks smiley
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
farano:
funny you . .Thanks smiley

seems u work out a lot cos ur yanshh looks bigger in every new pic u upload cheesy

Keep up the good work girl wink
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by alobright17(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Me I dey look beyond ladies artificial and focus on the kpekus
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by klassykute(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
u've shamed her undecided
u've not handled th e situation with care at all.
u really did only want the booty pad. lipsrsealed
dnt gt
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by ikp120(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
klassykute:
madam did u read it at all. shae if ur bf has fake pennnis u will say fake pennis save him from u whose primary desire is to ride nd doogy him abi

Lolzzz grin grin grin

@fake pennis

Jeez! Ladies love fake ones o. grin
Example Love Machine gringrin grin
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Duchessree(f): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahahaha.. this is so funny grin grin
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Oilwell(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
and just what does "tufiakwa " mean?
U best not be cursin' me.

ahh why would i curse u na. it means u will have a wonderful husband ,who will take good care of u.
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oilwell:

ahh why would i curse u na. it means u will have a wonderful husband ,who will take good care of u.
U liar
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by ButterFrost212(f): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin grin I don't mean to laugh but that was just funny!
I know how heart breaking that can be... But that shouldn't be a problem, to me it feels like you were in love with her curves and not her. Just tell her to stop wearing the pad, there must be some small flesh you can touch and all. Abi?
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by MrCork: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
klassykute:
am short of words to explain how i feel right now...

I came across this girl 10 months ago,she looked so beautiful and complete. normal thing i asked to be her friend . and i fell for her after a short time so i summoned courage to tell her how i feel. truth be told i love her so much to the extent it took her 7 months to say yes to me.... immediately o started to work towards a very serious relationship.. i was carried away by her assets.. (beauty and curves)... just to show how serious i was if she asked for money i will double the amount and give it her..
SADDEST day of my life came after i told her to cum visit me after two months of our relationship... she agreed to come yesterday but could not make it so she came today.. looking so beautiful and all shaped up i couldn't get my eyes off her. long story short she came in kissed me and we started talking. step by step i held her and started a soft pre-intimacy then slowly kissing her.she did not resist but as my hand decelerated to her butt she said know she wasn't ready.i was so hell bent on touching her curves as if my life depends on it, but she wouldn't allow me. so i gave it up..so quick the end of her visit came i asked for a hug and se stood up to hug me then i held her tight and quickly my hand went to her butt as i pressed it all i felt was A BIG ROUND FORMING something . i wasnt sure what it is wanting to confirm i then used my to hand to confirm and behold it was the same thing on both side..instantly i lost the urge to touch her she noticed and did not say a word till she left.. i couldn't look at her while i was going to drop her... now i feel betrayed and broken, i can't look at her phone number nor her pic . i need advice as to what to do, WHAT SHOULD I

...bro which kind questions be this?.. can't you nyansh then Butt? .I GIVE UP!! (no oofense) undecided
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
cheesy... The struggle is real...
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oilwell:

Guy.....

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by klassykute(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrCork:

...bro which kind questions be this?.. can't you nyansh then Butt? .I GIVE UP!! (no oofense) undecided

olodo mk i fuvck foam abi
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by MrCork: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
klassykute:

olodo mk i fuvck foam abi

bro are you a virrrgin?... so you rather sleep with man than women.. (shame) undecided
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by klassykute(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrCork:

bro are you a virrrgin?... so you rather sleep with man than women.. (shame) undecided
ah wetin u dey yan nahh bro..
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by klassykute(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
ButterFrost212:
I know how heart breaking that can be... But that shouldn't be a problem, to me it feels like you were in love with her curves and not her. Just tell her to stop wearing the pad, there must be some small flesh you can touch and all. Abi?
lol mk i cm jam bone abi
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by ramsey03(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:

wicked. But funny cheesy
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Thats what u get grin
☆☆☆☆
If u truly care for her it shouldnt matter her booty aint real.
She's obviously suffering from inadequacy due 2 the great demand placed on women 2 be curvy .
☆☆☆☆
If u care u should asure her with yer actions by not leavin' and lettin' her u know her bum is fake u want her as she is.
Tell her that. .
The op was particularly attracted to her curves and het butt, not forgetting her other aspects yes. If its fake........attraction gone.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Rone16(f): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Many guys prefer big butt na...Sha nothing will make me do such...If you like her behavior and her butt without the fake stuff then you can continue
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2016
No guy deserves that. But OP, if her curves were what caught your fancy, how come you couldn't notice earlier untill after 9months?

BTW, to the ladies who find this to be funny, wait till you meet a guy concealing a 6 Pack Abs Corset Vest.
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Erniella(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Sorry, my dear in your story it shows that u don't love her jst because of her butt as well her body.... In this case nw,if it has to be that u really love her overlook that, call nd tell her how u feel about it and still aspect her because u love her. Dats lack of self esteem anyway. (Thats ladies dt wnt t meet upto standard.)
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by enomakos(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Nma27:
How old are you? You are not even serious
hahaha my dear na butt he wan chop
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? by Ayloaded04: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
ifex370:

Bar man.. Abeg bring coke for this uncle

Beer sounds better sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. / Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? / Strange: Could This Be The Skull Of Golaith? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.