Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. (3349 Views)

Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) / Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) / FCMB-Lekki Robbery: Family Of The Fish Hawker Mourns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by airzzee(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
These policemen are vampires, blood suckers and wicked folks. This is heartless.

We r even lucky in this case, the police did not brand the poor boy an armed robber. When those who are supposed to protect lives take them, what else do we do? Resign our fate to God of course.
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by bandely(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
Just because of Ikpekere! grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by r231(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
dats craziness, you want to take a life cus of plantain chips na wah oh
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by dinggle: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2009
stuff like this will continue until laws are passed to openly shoot such officers just as they shot their victims, thats the only remedy.
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
im really starting to wonder what happened to the saying, "The Police is your friend."
na wa ooo.
angry
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by hammer07: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
unfortunately most of these policemen are usually under the influence of one thing or the other, leaving us at the mercy of unstable and unbalanced gunwielding sadists that can snuff life out for kpekere!!!the sad incidence at alagomeji in lagos is still fresh in my mind.God will continue to protect us o.
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by tolly4real(f): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2009
dis yeye police wey full for road. Am sure majority of them shld be refered to as crack heads if nt well will u kill becos of plaintain chipssssssssssss. They shldnt even ve a gun with bullet a taser is okay since they dont seems to understand when to use the gun. And the DPO who initially acted as the middleman suddenly said the police officer is nt in his district. God his watchn oooooooooooo
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by stede(m): 3:20am On Nov 12, 2009
NAWA OOOO. THIS IS JUST INCREDIBLE. WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. ANYWAY NOTIN NEW IN 9JA
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by mikesleek(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2009
What do you expect from a police force whose recuits don't even have a pri 6 certificate? Crazy abuse of power. The bastard should be shot in his neck too. Tit for tat. A new law should just be passed that and accidental discharge case should be treated with intentional discharge and see if this would not stop.
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by ezejiemeka: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2009
na WA ohhhh because of dodo,na so e hungry u reach?dat serg is 2 be sent 2 firing squad wihout wastin time, inorder 2 knw dose who re mentally ill and dose who re mentaly&educationaly okay 2 serve d force.Thank God d by survived it. i think dey shud scrab did socalled police force off cos dere is no diff btw dem and robbers.
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by rozu4luv(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2009
I am sorry for the hawker for bein shot and also thank God that he is alive
thats how they kill people over nothing. They shot my dead in his car five months ago and what the police man dat killed him had to say was what is so special about his car dat alone pissed me off. if i had my chance i will kill him and write dat same words on him.
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by cecegorz(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2009
With the shody way the police command handled the Apo six, these beasts in uniform will never have regards for our lives.

Police is your friend indeed! angry angry angry
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by saintade01(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2009
Thank God the boy survived.

Only God will deliver one from this men demons in black.
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by Amjustme: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2009
:-x
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by Utaroz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2009
I support the call for Nigeran police Officers to undergo periodic Psychiatric evaluation. Many of them are actually unstable and they are parading around everyday with loaded guns! If a sergeant could open fire on a helpless and unarmed child, just imagine what could happen if you argue with such an officer at a extortion check point! undecided cry undecided
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by Soflex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2009
God punish dat idiomatic baboon. Get wel soon 'omo o ni dodo'
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by dettyadex: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
If naija police could kill over 20naira I'm not surprise they could be bloodly over 600naira
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by Chaoga: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
Of course police in your friend indeed!
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by PurestBoy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
I don't seem to understand this, Police is our friend and I don't think a friend can do this
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by Ossaifamous(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
woooh that policeman just showed us the result of recruiting people as policemen yearly without reasons

the Nigerian Police Force has become a dumping ground for unemployed and uneducated people who barely have 4 ssce credits
that is the way I see it
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by nkemjou(f): 1:12am On Nov 17, 2009
omgoshhh, 9ja police, y?
Re: Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. by Emmyc1: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
Na waa for this Nigerian police,when did a hawker turn to armed robber,in this country,any way i find odt that nigerian police has turn the killing of innocent civilian as part of thier daily routine, but all i know is every day is for the thief but one day is for the owner,

(1) (2) (Reply)

14years Old Boy Raped His Mother / Nigerian Navy Ship Mishap This Morning At Lagos..rescuing Is Going On / Mother Beat Daughter Who Disappeared For Two Weeks During December Holiday(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.