Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] (71705 Views)

Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video / Is It Time To Change The IGP? / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by dayleke: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2016
MVLOX:
So hw old is the guy na

In his mid 30s, DPO Amah Daniel ........
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by rusher14: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
In his early 40s, DPO Amah Daniel is definitely a breathe of fresh air out of the Nigerian police force, and he should be the face of an efficient, dependable and trustworthy police force, even now that the country aimed at achieving true change at all fronts.
Gov. Wike's CSO is about 36 years of age...same rank as the DPO. So, he can't be the youngest DPO/DSP in Nigeria

And people liked this because it appeals to their tribal sentiments?

Clearly written in the post 30's yet you maintained 40's yet some fuzzy brains approved.

3 Likes

Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by bukkielee(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Nigeria will be great someday.

Hopefully soon.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2016
I still don't give a fvck about the police.

1 Like

Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2016
dhesthiny1:
gud.... he shuld be deployed to borno ASAP
Bad belle.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2016
justscorchone:
I still don't give a fvck about the police.
when your matter reach station u will give 2fvcks.

1 Like

Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
In his early 40s, DPO Amah Daniel is definitely a breathe of fresh air out of the Nigerian police force, and he should be the face of an efficient, dependable and trustworthy police force, even now that the country aimed at achieving true change at all fronts.
Gov. Wike's CSO is about 36 years of age...same rank as the DPO. So, he can't be the youngest DPO/DSP in Nigeria
Bros u geh sense die. politics everywhere.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2016
AkupeMBANO:

when your matter reach station u will give 2fvcks.

Sanko tested but still don't give a fvck about the police.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Tafari1:
I will be like him one day grin
iffa hear.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by kingPhidel(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2016
That is why now is the time for the youth to rule this country and occupy every office and position from ambassadorial to the least.
#No.to.50years.above
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by MacOG1Anon: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2016
For people looking for tribe and comparisons, I bow oh! Anyways the young DPO had praises heaped upon him, not for his being young or necessarily attaining the position, but for his achievements and how EFFICIENT he has been. This looks like it's probably what got him where he is in the first place. While I understand that there is many times there are lots of unfair practices in all the forces favoring some people, it still god to give honor to whom it is due.

1 Like

Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by OtunbaFestus(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2016
PHC1stBorn:

Is Wike's CSO a DPO of a particular station?
The said guy is a DPO while wike CSO is just an errand boy.

1 Like

Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2016
justscorchone:

Sanko tested but still don't give a fvck about the police.
Naso. even if u be dasuki sef.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by SUPOL(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
he sed mid 30s u have turned it to 40, see bad belle. Meanwhile Wike CSO is not a DPO, go n find out d responsibilities of a DPO.

2 Likes

Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by Billygee2u: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
in his mid 30s,
pls read again
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by OliveCynosure(f): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2016
I was hoping to see a 21years old guy

1 Like

Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by policy12: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2016
abuayman:
Which tribe please??

He is a Nigeria simple.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2016
70 % certain is gonna be future IGP.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by blackprowler: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
PADI-PADI GOVERNMENT undecided
Pad-Padi COUNTRY!
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by Ofornaira: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Lusola15:
a young nigerian, we are getting there

a DPO is a career appointment
a CSO is a tenured appointment

they may have the same rank but a career appointment is far better, i think
which one is a careers and tenures appointment Mr man? Police is police irrespective of where u are. U may be posted to governor today, and tomorrow u may see yourself in a division or sea port. Once u are a police officer, police profession automatically becomes ur career.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by obontami: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2016
who has time for this long story? abi him wan arrange Toto for me mai fucck angry
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by Ofornaira: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2016
SUPOL:
he sed mid 30s u have turned it to 40, see bad belle. Meanwhile Wike CSO is not a DPO, go n find out d responsibilities of a DPO.
dpo is never a rank in the police force. The young dpo is a DSP. What it means is that he has just put up about 7 to 8years in the service if he entered with university degree, i.e asp. In some state, u hardly see such a young officer heading a division. Before u head a division in some state, u must attain the rank of sp.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by ybady4real: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2016
I want to bcome a dpo or comisioner or igp,bt i dnt want to go tru stress,lyk wen am done wit xkul d next tin dpo or comisioner
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by adamooye: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2016
I have worked with him, a promising officer.
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by HAH: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Nothing new here A friend became DPO at 28 in 2004, he is now a CSP
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2016
unapologetic:

DSP IS JUST A RANK AND DPO IS AN OFFICER IN CHARGE OF A POLICE STATION. FOR YOU TO BE A DPO, YOU HAVE TO BE FROM THE RANK OF ASP ONE STAR TO CSP. THE OFFICE OUTWEIGHS THE RANK IN MY OPINION ; BECAUSE IT COMES WITH ALOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES. AN ORDERLY IS JUST A BODYGUARD WHILE A DPO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THOUSANDS OF LIVES.

IT'S JUST LIKE COMPARING A COMMISSIONER OF POLICE AT THE FORCE HEADQUARTERS TO THE ONE IN CHARGE OF A STATE OR FORMATION
Thanks for the clarification sir. I will like to ask two questions. 1. What is the difference between ASP one star and ASP two star. 2. A commissioner of police at the force headquarters and one in charge of a state / formation, who is higher or accords more respect ??
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by pelumzy007(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Must we bring politics and tribalism to every aspect of our lives in this country?
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by omogidi234(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Marotzke:
where did you see early 40s in the report? Whar is the matter with you?

I was wondering, besides, I thought DPO are usually SP or CSP. Where did our person get the rank of DSP he gave to the DPO. Abi DSP high pass those rank ni? Make I go check Google!
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by Charly68: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2016
The bible is true: Proverbs 22:29 (KJV)
29Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. He was busy doing the right thing in Kano & his boss was hearing the feedback in Abuja..result does not lie. Whatsoever a man sows he shall reap. Kudos to DPO Umah Daniel. Higher ground in Jesus name .
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by enomakos(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2016
abuayman:
Which tribe please??
who are you ?
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by modupe2: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Good. Well-done guy
Re: Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] by bizza45: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2016
PHC1stBorn:

early 30's , u know what, use hypo and wash your eyes, cos u go need am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.