Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari (42625 Views)

2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket / Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option / I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by teozey111(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
lmao what da ......I will vote for him
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by obaloppelujo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dream big .
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by CioAngels(f): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Atiku2019:

A Motorcyclist who complains of the current hardship in Nigeria is now an Enemy of the State? Kai too bad cry cry cry

Clap for yourself cool
What does the youth really want? All they see is wailers even the jobs that are mean't for them given to less educated poloticians children and the only response they have is wailing wailers. So sad.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by MrIcredible: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Atiku2019:
grin grin Nigerians will rather vote for a Stone than vote for an Incompetent President....

Okay a Quick One cool

Nairalanders if in 2019 the Candidates for the Two major political parties are ATIKU and BUHARI.

Likes For Atiku wink

Share For Buhari wink

You and your old senile Rogue are just wasting time.
I'm ashamed of youths like you.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by MrIcredible: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
chuose2:
Once you are better than this cattle man, no wahala

Dullard1nho is went to class and all he could think of are cows

No wonder Nigeria is suffering angry
Chai!
See Engrish cheesy
I wonder who is "duller" cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
I am also warming up......Rotentina 2019
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by PresidentElect1: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Imagine how this reporter decided to define the man by his occupation. And I feel sad many people are thinking that way.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by mattbel01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
at least the Okada man is better than Buhari
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by Pecca: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sunnymatey:
If a former security guard can emerge president IN GAMBIA then why not?
...and a certificate-less slowpoke, president of Nigeria...nothing else could be worse.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by Pecca: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sunnymatey:
If a former security guard can emerge president IN GAMBIA then why not?
...and a certificate-less mo.ron, president of Nigeria...nothing else could be worse.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by HERSLEY(f): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
sarrki:

Sis dem send you to me ?

Am not the one that asked your hero to disappoint you

I know what it takes and the pain he caused you guys

Psychologically, mentally and physically

That free money isn't flowing again

Then please this is a public forum

It is not a motor park or market square

That you can use any sort of language

We are guided by rules here

There is rule of law here
R u sane at all? U always sound like u brainless. Hope u r not like this in real life? Be mature little boy
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Atiku2019:
grin grin Nigerians will rather vote for a Stone than vote for an Incompetent President....

Okay a Quick One cool

Nairalanders if in 2019 the Candidates for the Two major political parties are ATIKU and BUHARI.

Likes For Atiku wink

Share For Buhari wink

ATIKU to infinity! Jonah forever!
Re: 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari by ubergold(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Sis dem send you to me ?

Am not the one that asked your hero to disappoint you

I know what it takes and the pain he caused you guys

Psychologically, mentally and physically

That free money isn't flowing again

Then please this is a public forum

It is not a motor park or market square

That you can use any sort of language

We are guided by rules here

There is rule of law here

So anyone who acknowledges the realities of the present state of the economy has GEJ as his or her hero. No be your fault. Na cheap data I blame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.