Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic (8803 Views)

‘just Look At The Perfection And Beauty Of God’s Work’ – Ini Edo Says As She Fla / Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by SammieLowkey(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
ddaammyy:
lol! That's funny right? grin
Very funny AF.. Got me asking myself 'y didn't I think of that' grin
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Police, come n harrest her o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gre0cL1ZtgE
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 07, 2016
loomer:
Na ur business?
I tire o
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by sauceEEP(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Her pant na yuoblings...
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by komonibo(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2016
see d flat yansh
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by ramdris(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
This must be Kenya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joey Akan: Emma Nyra And Ubi Franklin Have No Non-Disclosure Agreement / VIDEO: Olamide – Woske / I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.