Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 (54225 Views)

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by RejoiceBoysBlog: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
The daughter of popular Nigerian billionaire Otedola and Mr Eazi's Girlfriend "Temi Otedola", via her official Instagram account shared some cute pictures she took with an iPhone 11 back camera.

SEE MORE PICTURES: RejoiceBoysBlog

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by RejoiceBoysBlog: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE MORE SEXY PICTURES HERE:
==>>> RejoiceBoysBlog

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by LearnITsmash(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
I wonder how that ugly Mr eazi shoves his preeek into this rich babe undecided

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Tolexander: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2019

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Wealthierboy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
iphone 11, grin Some girls go fvck tire for this phone

just because i say my point of veiw all these nairaland georges way never get papper band me. Na wa o!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by mecksoncrown: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
LearnITsmash:
� haha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mr eazi take style style ugly o

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by RejoiceBoysBlog: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by ladilawal82(m): 4:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Okay, let me go get mine.
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by oludavis123: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Too much money

2 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by cjudy(m): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Fine boy, go use your fine date Donald Trump Daughter na. Amebo

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Felixtuta(m): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Beauty and the Beast

8 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Gxel: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2019
kiss
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by soberdrunk(m): 5:57am On Sep 27, 2019
sad
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by realestniggah: 5:58am On Sep 27, 2019
The same no difference

5 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by 912(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Shallow people are too many in nigeria. They buy phone and must look for a way to announce it to the world.

When are we going to hear Kylie Jenner tests her iPhone 11 or Beyonce advices ladies not to sleep with men because of iPhone. Or Rihanna buys iPhone 11 for her father?

But once it's Nigerians they must look for a way to announce it and that's when u start hearing things like Tonto buys iPhone 11 for her father undecided now this rubbish undecided

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Jakumo(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2019
This one picture looks like the woman is taking a krap on the toilet, but is experiencing difficulty pinching that loaf off.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by QuickStandard: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2019
My OPPO can snap better or maybe on par with your iPhone 11 grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by jodeci(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2019
QuickStandard:

OPPO too is a high end phone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Sheriman(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2019
Nairalanders should contribute money for me to buy the iPhone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by orunmila144: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Gosj01(m): 6:07am On Sep 27, 2019
OK, Clean output.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by OrganicsHub(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2019
Very impressive picture quality.

Seeing how fit they look, I bet they're living a healthy, organic lifestyle.
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by QuickStandard: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2019
jodeci:

OPPO too is a high end phone.

That's true, but comparing the prices, hmmmm.

That iPhone go buy many of my OPPO for sure.

6 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by northvietnam(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2019
912:
Shallow people are too many in nigeria. They buy phone and must look for a way to announce it to the world.

When are we going to hear Kylie Jenner tests her iPhone 11 or Beyonce advices ladies not to sleep with men because of iPhone. Or Rihanna buys iPhone 11 for her father?

But once it's Nigerians they must look for a way to announce it and that's when u start hearing things like Tonto buys iPhone 11 for her father undecided now this rubbish undecided

And buggers abi na bloggers go finish the rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by sirusX(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2019
912:

That's cz it's showbiz (show your business to everybody)...and she knows it's going to trend so that's a way to be in the news and be the talk of the moment so people don't forget you exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by godofuck231: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Wealthierboy:
iphone 11 grin Some girls go fvck tire for this phone
don't worry bold 5 will be their case soon

1 Like

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by ctleurocollege: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2019
Good quality

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Silas6(m): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2019
sirusX:

That's cz it's showbiz (show your business to everybody)...and she knows it's going to trend so that's a way to be in the news and be the talk of the moment so people don't forget you exist
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Jamesilvar(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2019
QuickStandard:

Abeg keep quiet. Even the very expensive Oppo Reno 10x Zoom no reach Iphone 11pro camera. Just keep quiet and hide your chinko.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Baba Ijesha: “Nollywood Actresses Have Sex Freely” – Olofa Ina Attacks Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.