Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243903 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Where are the faithful watchers? cool

The time to reward faithfulness is almost here.

Eyes have not seen or ears heard what the LORD has planned for all those that have waited for Him patiently.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
The story of the Bible was all about the Sun.

The Suns of God, called Christ, they are now here with us, in flesh and blood, moving around like mortal men, but they are not mere mortals, these are STRONG MEN, Original Strong men.

These men are waiting to be empowered and revealed: they will rule the earth with a rod of iron, and their reign will be forever!

STRONG MEN!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
MrPresident1:
The need for us to be sober and watchful unto the very end cannot be over emphasized.

Every day we are buffeted with the cares of life that tries to drown out the still small voice that constantly appeals to us to keep watch.

I am creating this thread to serve as a kind of rendezvous for all of us faithful watchers who are looking anxiously for the return of our BLESSED GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

From the day I was born till today, Jesus died 2000 years ago.... It has been 33 years now
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:00am On Jan 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

From the day I was born till today, Jesus died 2000 years ago.... It has been 33 years now

He has only been gone 518 years. The millennial reign of Christ was between 500AD and 1500AD, contrary to what many think, it is in the past and not in the future.

518years is a very short time, less than a day in the cosmic time piece.

He will not delay anymore
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Seun:
Thanks, I guess!

The end time prophecies describe things that happen in the world all the time, which is why Christians have always believed that they are in the end times.

This is extremely unlikely. This page reports the latest earthquakes in the world. Your ‘prophecy’ has already been proved wrong, I believe: http://m.emsc.eu/earthquake/latest.php

Seun, what are your thoughts on the Un General Assembly resolution of December 21st 2017, declaring Trump's decision null and void?

I ask this question because this resolution is the declaration of peace and safety that the Bible tells us will herald the Day 8f Judgment....
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Muttleylaff, OLAADEGBU, ichuka, Petra1, Kingebukasblog, Lezz, Ishilove, Analize701, ferisidowu, goodmuyis, gboyee4fun, johnw74, lordreed, have you all heard the declaration of peace and safety?

It will happen suddenly oh, no warning
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Elantraceey, Eniholar, hipsofagoddess, mujtahida, EmpressT, odimbannamdi, dragunov, MEILYN, Princewell2012, GAZZUZ, 1sharon, DJAndroid, postmann, delishpot, pocohantas, dollyjoy, swegiedon

Have you guys all heard, peace and safety has bees proclaimed worldwide oh

It will happen suddenly, and no one will have time to repent
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

He has only been gone 518 years. The millennial reign of Christ was between 500AD and 1500AD, contrary to what many think, it is in the past and not in the future.

518years is a very short time, less than a day in the cosmic time piece.

He will not delay anymore

I do not understand u. And pls stop talking bout "Cosmic Space.

""He will not delay anymore""

Lmfao. So how do u know Jesus the Italian won't waste any more time?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KratosCorp: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
I absolutely disagree with you.

1. Who else are the descendants of the "Israelis of the Bible" if not the present day Jews in Israel?

2. The second advent of Christ on earth WILL NOT happen until the Man of Sin is revealed. The Man of Sin will appear when the world is in full blown crisis - both politically and economically.

3. However, the rise of the Man of Sin will correlate with an unprecedented advancement in science, global economy and humanism. Thus, all that is worshiped in the name of god will be ridiculed en-mass and there will be a massive worldwide uprising against all forms of organized religion. Folks will boldly declare that they have no need for God and religion. And they will put their trust in the Man of Sin.

4. True to his claims, the Man of Sin will give the world an unprecedented amount of "peace and safety" in all sphere of human endeavour. His leadership, influence and authority will span across all global jurisdictions. His global success and prosperity will be so huge that even the very Elects will be deceived if not for the Mercy‎ of God. In fact, various organized religions (including those in Christendom) will endorse the Man of Sin.

5. At this time religion will lose its appeal, because most people will almost have all they could ever wish for. There will be virtually no need for hope and faith in the life of the average global citizen. Thus, real preaching and true religion will appear grossly foolish and misleading.

6. But, in all this, there will be more than a few underground remnants in the streets (especially among the Jews - and not likely i‎n the church as we know it today). These remnants will mobilise by the Spirit in a new way and rise up against the tyranny of the Man of Sin. Their resistance will be fierce; and it will appear hopeless- but they will persist.

7. And, just when the world thought they had finally gotten rid of God and His ideology in the world systems, the plight and cries of the remnants will generate a reaction from the Ancient of Days. It is at this time that the Sun of Righteousness will appear in the fullness of His glory. And all eyes will see Him.

MrPresident1:
Elantraceey, Eniholar, hipsofagoddess, mujtahida, EmpressT, odimbannamdi, dragunov, MEILYN, Princewell2012, GAZZUZ, 1sharon, DJAndroid, postmann, delishpot, pocohantas, dollyjoy, swegiedon

Have you guys all heard, peace and safety has bees proclaimed worldwide oh

It will happen suddenly, and no one will have time to repent
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
KratosCorp:

1. Who else are the descendants of the "Israelis of the Bible" if not the present day Jews in Israel?

Welcome to the thread my Brother. Actually, the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. In Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9, the Bible makes us understand that there will be people who will call themselves Jews but they are not actually the Jews of the Bible

KratosCorp:

2. The second advent of Christ on earth WILL NOT happen until the Man of Sin is revealed. The Man of Sin will appear when the world is in full blown crisis - both politically and economically.

The man of sin has been revealed. One secret to understand the Bible better is that it represents whole nations and even multiple individuals as one single person https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition . There is full blown economic and political crisis in the world that is just being managed, until it becomes unmanageable and consumes the managers.

KratosCorp:

3. However, the rise of the Man of Sin will correlate with an unprecedented advancement in science, global economy and humanism. Thus, all that is worshiped in the name of god will be ridiculed en-mass and there will be a massive worldwide uprising against all forms of organized religion. Folks will boldly declare that they have no need for God and religion. And they will put their trust in the Man of Sin.

This is prophecy in motion. Science has developed to the extent that head transplants is now possible; the global economy is integrated, a cough in China is noted in Berlin, while a sneeze in New-york is felt in Lagos. Even here on Nairaland, you fall into a lot of ridicule from so-called atheists of you declare you stand for God, folks do not want to hear about God, and everyone looks up to the man of sin for inspiration and to solve all their challenges. The man of sin is revealed in this thread using precedence https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

KratosCorp:

4. True to his claims, the Man of Sin will give the world an unprecedented amount of "peace and safety" in all sphere of human endeavour. His leadership, influence and authority will span across all global jurisdictions. His global success and prosperity will be so huge that even the very Elects will be deceived if not for the Mercy‎ of God. In fact, various organized religions (including those in Christendom) will endorse the Man of Sin.

When you read up on that thread reference that I have given you, you will see that all that you are saying here has been fulfilled by this man of sin

KratosCorp:

5. At this time religion will lose its appeal, because most people will almost have all they could ever wish for. There will be virtually no need for hope and faith in the life of the average global citizen. Thus, real preaching and true religion will appear grossly foolish and misleading.

Even here on Nairaland, religion is something everyone batters for fun, but the irony is that the more we follow the irreligious and godless ways of the man of sin, the more impoverished and bankrupt we become, and the richer he becomes at our expense. Real preaching is looked upon as a joke and people are only interested in how to make money.

KratosCorp:

6. But, in all this, there will be more than a few underground remnants in the streets (especially among the Jews - and not likely i‎n the church as we know it today). These remnants will mobilise by the Spirit in a new way and rise up against the tyranny of the Man of Sin. Their resistance will be fierce; and it will appear hopeless- but they will persist.

This is prophecy in motion. The Jews you mention are not the Israelis, but the real Israel of God made up of lineage Israel and non-lineage Israel; a faithful remnant has refused to have anything o do with satan and his seed, and daily they are faithfully telling the people to repent of their sins and come to God who only can save them from their distress. These faithful watchmen and watchwomen have refused to be cowered by the antics of the fallen one. It appears hopeless now, but God will reward them when He comes.

KratosCorp:

7. And, just when the world thought they had finally gotten rid of God and His ideology in the world systems, the plight and cries of the remnants will generate a reaction from the Ancient of Days. It is at this time that the Sun of Righteousness will appear in the fullness of His glory. And all eyes will see Him.

Thank you for this brilliant exposition. As you can see, step by step I have explained these things to you. The shout and cries of the oppressed is daily rising up to heaven; the people are hungry, and impoverished, they are angry yet completely helpless, they are looking for help from God and appealing to Him to send them a Saviour. All the human rights campaigners are completely silent, there is no one to help the people. But the plight and cries of the people have gotten to God, and He will intervene shortly!

The Sun of Righteousness, the Son of God will appear very soon to save the people and deliver them from their oppressors who have been unrelentingly wicked and evil.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by delishpot: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1

Will there not be a rapture before the coming of Christ which will usher in peace on earth? If we should follow the bible then Christ will come from the clouds and we shall all see him. Yes, there will be no time for repentance when the time comes but humanity can cry out to God for mercy...... at all at all naim bad pass.

But you are right, I had a dream where God returned and God did not judge based on religion, God judged based on our actions in that dream.

It was exactly like you said, God came because men were so selfish, and evil to each other and nature.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KratosCorp: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
You have not been able to say who the true Isreal of God/Bible are - outside the present day Jews and Isrealites.

Sorry, but I've gone through your second thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition ), and all I could say is that it is a pure satire.

It's either you think that the Bible prophecy is unrealistic or you simply don't know what you are saying. Obama is nowhere near the Man of Sin.

When the Man.of Sin appears, he will not only have a literal global jurisdiction, - in a New World Government and Finance - he'd also be literally reveered and worshiped by most people - globally. And he'd be in league with Isreal - until he descrates the temple with his abomination and then proceed to dennuncing evetything that's called god or worshipped - universally.

Obama was nowhere near such a feat or influence.

Plus, there's no scriptural framework to validate your theory that the individual entities in Bible prophecies are symbols for nations. For example, no other entity featured in Bible prophecy more than Christ himself, yet he came as an individual NOT as a nation. Same was also true about all patriachs of Isreal.

I think that Bible prophecies are clear about its entities. No need to get them twisted.

MrPresident1:

Welcome to the thread my Brother. Actually, the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. In Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9, the Bible makes us understand that there will be people who will call themselves Jews but they are not actually the Jews of the Bible

Thank you for this brilliant exposition. As you can see, step by step I have explained these things to you. The shout and cries of the oppressed is daily rising up to heaven; the people are hungry, and impoverished, they are angry yet completely helpless, they are looking for help from God and appealing to Him to send them a Saviour. All the human rights campaigners are completely silent, there is no one to help the people. But the plight and cries of the people have gotten to God, and He will intervene shortly!

The Sun of Righteousness, the Son of God will appear very soon to save the people and deliver them from their oppressors who have been unrelentingly wicked and evil.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
KratosCorp:
You have not been able to say who the true Isreal of God/Bible are - outside the present day Jews and Isrealites.

Sorry, but I've gone through your second thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition ), and all I could say is that it is a pure satire.

It's either you think that the Bible prophecy is unrealistic or you simply don't know what you are saying. Obama is nowhere near the Man of Sin.

When the Man.of Sin appears, he will not only have a literal global jurisdiction, - in a New World Government and Finance - he'd also be literally reveered and worshiped by most people - globally. And he'd be in league with Isreal - until he descrates the temple with his abomination and then proceed to dennuncing evetything that's called god or worshipped - universally.

Plus, there's no scriptural framework to validate your theory that the individual entities in Bible prophecies are symbols for nations. For example, no other entity featured in Bible prophecy more than Christ himself, yet he came as an individual NOT as a nation. Same was also true about all patriachs of Isreal.

I think that Bible prophecies are clear about its entities. No need to get them twisted.

Oh really, have you read the Bible, tell where it is that "not all Israel is Israel"...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KratosCorp: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
It says "NOT ALL Israel is Israel". It did not say NONE of Israel is Israel. Besides, it's not every citizen of present day Israel that identifies as a Jew.

Ferisidowu:

Oh really, have you read the Bible, tell where it is that "not all Israel is Israel"...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
KratosCorp:
It says "NOT ALL Israel is Israel". It did not say NONE of Israel is Israel. Besides, it's not every citizen of present day Israel that identifies as a Jew.

Ok pls let me know your view concerning the topic
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lirqur: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
KratosCorp:

Well you get it, I have been trying to get him to understand that there's still a lot of destruction coming up. But he believes the world gon end tomorrow grin grin, thing is according to the bible He is very correct. But there are still codes in the bible opened up grin grin

I said how will the world end when the mark of the beast has not been forced, when a one world currency has not been forced?. grin grin grin.

Nice too see another person know that the man of sin of now is just preamble. wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
The true Israelites of the Bible are the Negroes, the Native Americans, the Australian Aborigines, and all the native populations of the world, the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible.

Perhaps, you should read that thread more slowly now, meditatingly, I DID NOT SAY OBAMA IS THE MAN OF SIN. That thread is a masterpiece, go and read it again.

If you had read very well, all the precedent men of sin had worldwide jurisdiction, from Egypt, Babylon, Tyrus, all of them had rule over the world, they were whole nations represented as one person and called man of sin. Read meditatingly! All the precedent sons of perdition were great nations and they were destroyed entirely when their cup of rebellion and iniquity was full, READ!

They all had great rulers who led them in rebellion against God. READ!

As per Christ, Christ is an institution not a single individual, Christ is 144,000 men drawn 12,000 each from the twelve tribes of Israel, Christ as an institution is like the presidency, and the head of the institution of Christ is David.

KratosCorp:

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
delishpot:
MrPresident1

Will there not be a rapture before the coming of Christ which will usher in peace on earth? If we should follow the bible then Christ will come from the clouds and we shall all see him. Yes, there will be no time for repentance when the time comes but humanity can cry out to God for mercy...... at all at all naim bad pass.

But you are right, I had a dream where God returned and God did not judge based on religion, God judged based on our actions in that dream.

It was exactly like you said, God came because men were so selfish, and evil to each other and nature.

In the eytmology of words, RAPTURE means pure joy, and this is the pure joy that the Elect will have when Christ is revealed, this is why it is called the rapture. We will be transported to a state of heaven, which is pure joy and bliss when Christ returns.

Christ coming from the clouds is only talking about the sun, there are at least 2 layers of understanding for this, the celestial and the terrestrial.

Jesus is the Sun. The Sun of Righteousness. Celestial
Christ is the men who are anointed with the power of the Sun. The Son of man. Terrestrial
The combination of the power of the sun (the Sun of Righteousness) and mortal men (Son of man) is what gives you Jesus Christ and it is an institution not a single man. It is the presidency of the coming world and it is headed by David.

Christ coming from the clouds of heaven is the revelation of the Sun of Righteousness. It is the SUN

THE SUN.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin grin This war is already won and lost, the mistake you are making is that you are thinking the battle is now, you are wrong, it ended over 2,000years ago grin grin grin, the saints are already sealed and your antics is just an excercise in futility and idiocy grin grin grin, can't you see that you are being such a fool? His sheep will not listen to you!!! grin grin grin

The sheep of God are already saved, you can only have your goats to yourself grin grin grin and even at that, ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED kiss even the ones who listen to you shocked kiss

Who is this that comes from Bozrah, red in apparel? He trod the winepress ALONE shocked shocked shocked of the people there was none with him grin grin grin the Sun of judgment has risen upon the people of His curse kiss

kiss kiss kiss

Lirqur:

Well you get it, I have been trying to get him to understand that there's still a lot of destruction coming up. But he believes the world gon end tomorrow grin grin, thing is according to the bible He is very correct. But there are still codes in the bible opened up grin grin

I said how will the world end when the mark of the beast has not been forced, when a one world currency has not been forced?. grin grin grin.

Nice too see another person know that the man of sin of now is just preamble. wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lirqur: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1:
grin grin grin

No kidding bro i really like your interpretations as a matter of fact, i have learned and still learning from them. And the best thing is what you do, we all have to hold onto what we know to be true. That's the only way
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
My teaching is bread for the children, no dog will understand me cheesy wink

Lirqur:

No kidding bro i really like your interpretations as a matter of fact, i have learned and still learning from them. And the best thing is what you do, we all have to hold onto what we know to be true. That's the only way
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lirqur: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1:
grin grin grin This war is already won and lost, the mistake you are making is that you are thinking the battle is now, you are wrong, it ended over 2,000years ago grin grin grin, the saints are already sealed and your antics is just an excercise in futility and idiocy grin grin grin, can't you see that you are being such a fool? His sheep will not listen to you!!! grin grin grin

The sheep of God are already saved, you can only have your goats to yourself grin grin grin and even at that, ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED kiss even the ones who listen to you shocked kiss

Who is this that comes from Bozrah, red in apparel? He trod the winepress ALONE shocked shocked shocked of the people there was none with him grin grin grin the Sun of judgment has risen upon the people of His curse kiss

kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin

Abi the year is still there naah make we dey see. Jesus (pbuh) sef knows. My idocy will be redefined grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
It is finished grin grin grin

satan lost, wait for eternal judgment grin grin grin

He will be more worthless than the stubble beneath the feet of the triumphant.

Just wait grin grin grin

Lirqur:

grin grin grin

Abi the year is still there naah make we dey see. Jesus (pbuh) sef knows. My idocy will be redefined grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1:
Muttleylaff, OLAADEGBU, ichuka, Petra1, Kingebukasblog, Lezz, Ishilove, Analize701, ferisidowu, goodmuyis, gboyee4fun, johnw74, lordreed, have you all heard the declaration of peace and safety?

It will happen suddenly oh, no warning

Should I be scare as a Christian

Lol cheesy keep up the good work of watching and sounding the alarm.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

Should I be scare as a Christian

Lol cheesy keep up the good work of watching and sounding the alarm.

Why should you be scared that our Master is coming? Lol. I am sounding the alarm so he finds you fasting and not demolishing a mountain of Semo when he comes back cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KratosCorp: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Novel permutations and mental gymnastics.

But, unfortunately, none of these assertions is scriptural.

Your theory is simply sounding more like the tales of cultism and delusion as opposed to the sound of authentic biblical truth. Thus, this is totally unacceptable.

By the way:

G5547

Original: Χριστός

Transliteration: Christos

Phonetic: khris-tos'

Thayer Definition: Christ = "anointed"

Christ was the Messiah, the Son of God
anointed

Origin: from G5548 see G3323 messias and H4899 messiah

TDNT entry: 17:13,1

Part(s) of speech: Adjective

Strong's Definition: From G5548; anointed, that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: - Christ

#End of discussion.

MrPresident1:
The true Israelites of the Bible are the Negroes, the Native Americans, the Australian Aborigines, and all the native populations of the world, the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible.

Perhaps, you should read that thread more slowly now, meditatingly, I DID NOT SAY OBAMA IS THE MAN OF SIN. That thread is a masterpiece, go and read it again.

If you had read very well, all the precedent men of sin had worldwide jurisdiction, from Egypt, Babylon, Tyrus, all of them had rule over the world, they were whole nations represented as one person and called man of sin. Read meditatingly! All the precedent sons of perdition were great nations and they were destroyed entirely when their cup of rebellion and iniquity was full, READ!

They all had great rulers who led them in rebellion against God. READ!

As per Christ, Christ is an institution not a single individual, Christ is 144,000 men drawn 12,000 each from the twelve tribes of Israel, Christ as an institution is like the presidency, and the head of the institution of Christ is David.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Go in peace.

KratosCorp:
Novel permutations and mental gymnastics.

But, unfortunately, none of these assertions is scriptural.

Your theory is simply sounding more like the tales of cultism and delusion as opposed to the sound of authentic biblical truth. Thus, this is totally unacceptable.

#End of discussion.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2018
MrPresident1:

Why should you be scared that our Master is coming? Lol. I am sounding the alarm so he finds you fasting and not demolishing a mountain of Semo when he comes back cheesy wink

grin grin grin I like semo a lot o.

Sincerely my heart cry is for the Lord to come. Let Him that will come, come and tarry not again angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Seun(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2018
MrPresident1:
Seun, what are your thoughts on the Un General Assembly resolution of December 21st 2017, declaring Trump's decision null and void?
I think it was the least they could do to prevent the escalation of violence in the Middle East.

I ask this question because this resolution is the declaration of peace and safety that the Bible tells us will herald the Day 8f Judgment....
No it’s not. Where does the Bible say that?

Gboyee4fun:
Sincerely my heart cry is for the Lord to come. Let Him that will come, come and tarry not again angry
Your heart needs to chill out and enjoy real life to the fullest while you still can!

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LotusFan: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Seun:

Your heart needs to chill out and enjoy real life to the fullest while you still can!

Help me tell them abeg... undecided
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Seun:

I think it was the least they could do to prevent the escalation of violence in the Middle East.

Sighs
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by afoltundeseun(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Seun:

Mr. Seun, can you please for God's sake come to our aid in the joke section. We have reported the issue to the mod in charge on that section, but they seems not to care. This particular moniker (Pascalblinks) has turned the jokes section to sexuality section. He liters the section with sexcaped everyday. Just visit the section to see things for yourself. Please and please, help us delete those nonsense topics or move it to the right section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.