Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (245049 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by olaolutreasure(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrPresident1:

You cannot understand me if you do not get a complete picture of what I am saying. The only way to get this picture is to read up from where I started talking about the sun. I have a thread I created to explain this.
Yes, I have gone through the post and discovered certain errors. The millenia reign of Christ has not started at all
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
olaolutreasure:

Yes, I have gone through the post and discovered certain errors. The millenia reign of Christ has not started at all

The millennial reign is in the past circa 500AD to 1500AD. You are the one in error if you fail to see my point.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrPresident1:

John, Jesus is black, get over it!

you have been shown wrong with scriptural backing in many things
and you cannot reply to any of it
all you can do is post off topic to what was said and continue to post your same, and more lies

when you speak lies you are just speaking naturally, like your father does:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrPresident1:

The millennial reign is in the past circa 500AD to 1500AD. You are the one in error if you fail to see my point.

before the millennial reign of Christ
Christ returns, destroys the army's of the world
has the beast and false prophet thrown into the lake of fire
and has satan bound a thousand years
those killed for Christ during end time tribulation are raised from the dead

after the millennial reign, satan is released from his chains and try's again to destroy God's people
once again he is defeated and this time thrown into the lake of fire
where the beast and false prophet were thrown one thousand years earlier
Great White Throne Judgment happens, new earth, new Jerusalem and eternity

president1 read rev 19, 20, 21, 22 although you cannot possibly understand it
but understand what is said about you here:

(Rev 22:18)  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

(Rev 22:19)  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2018
Peace and Safety

SINGAPORE: Singapore voted for "peace and stability" when it backed a United Nations (UN) General Assembly resolution that called for the United States to drop its recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, said Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan in Parliament on Tuesday (Jan 9).

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/parliament/singapore-s-vote-during-un-jerusalem-resolution-for-peace-and-9845258

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Peace and Safety

SINGAPORE- Singapore cast a "vote for peace and stability " when it voted in favour of the recent United Nations General Assembly resolution on the status of Jerusalem, said Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan on Tuesday (Jan 9).

Singapore had joined 127 countries on Dec 21 in supporting the motion, which had rejected the United States' decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Dr Balakrishnan told Parliament Singapore's vote on the recent resolution is consistent with its longstanding policy position in support of a two-state solution, with Israel and Palestine living side by side in peace and security.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/parliament-singapores-vote-in-favour-of-un-resolution-on-jerusalem-was-a-vote-for-peace

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Watch and pray, it will happen suddenly, without warning.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2018

For when they shall say...

These words should be seen as a Present Continuous tense

When they shall say Peace and Safety; then sudden destruction
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ben4ever(m): 4:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Where is the safest place to hide.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
ben4ever:
Where is the safest place to hide.

Psalm 91:1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Just another piece in the puzzle, as we all come to the realization that JESUS is not the name of a person, but the name of an IDEOLOGY, an IDEOLOGY or DOCTRINE powered by the SUN.

Jesus: Doctrine or Ideology
Christ: Anointed

Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The lightning comes from the east: This is the SUN, it rises from the East, and then shines unto the WEST.

The SUN rises from the EAST and makes its way to the WEST.

Jesus is the SUN of God
Jesus is the SON of God

cc Seun
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
https://www.rt.com/news/416030-pope-francis-nuclear-holocaust/

Pope Francis has warned that the world is just “one accident” away from a nuclear holocaust the likes of which we have never seen, drawing on imagery from the Second World War to illustrate his point.

Following Hawaii’s ballistic missile attack false alarm last week, which raised fears of a possible nuclear exchange with North Korea, the Pope was asked whether he felt there was any real danger of nuclear war.

“I think we are at the very limit. I am really afraid of this. One accident is enough to precipitate things,” he replied.

There is no nuclear war in the Bible, so maybe Bergoglio is trying to warn us about another thing.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Watch and pray.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2018
If you have been following me on this thread (not people who read only one sporadic comment and tell me I am ''error'' or twisting the Bible) you will remember that I always maintained that there will be no nuclear war, and that it is not written in the Bible that there will be a Nuclear war on this earth. You will remember that I told you that the 3rd World War is not a war of nukes, bombs or bullets but a war of Ideology.

You will also remember that I told you that the 3rd World War is between Western/Roman Ideology and Islam. This is as prophesied by Daniel, in King Nebu's dream of the golden image.

The feet of the image was an immiscible amalgam of Iron (Roman/western ideology) and miry Clay (Islam). Why 'Miry'? because it sticks whenever it makes a foothold, is not easily dislodged, and it spreads. Also, it is called clay because it is not as strong as Iron ideology, but it is an ideology all the same.

Daniel saw a Great Stone cut out of mountain without hands and this stone crushed Iron and Clay such that there was no place found for them anymore on earth. That Great Stone is Jesus.

I have told you that Jesus is not a person, JESUS is an Ideology, the ideology of God powered by the SUN. The men who will be empowered by the Sun are CHRISTS hence the compound JESUS CHRIST.

JESUS: The Power of the Sun
CHRIST: The Men empowered by the Power of the SUN who thence become the Sons of God and hence collectively become the SUN of the world.

They are ONE because they will collectively share the light of the SUN on the world, hence why Jesus Christ is called the Son of God in singular (because the Sun is one). These Sons of God are the SUN of the world, they are the brightest stars of the new heavens and earth that God is bringing shortly.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Now, having established this fact and truth of the identity of the ideology of Iron and Clay and understanding that it is the coming of Jesus Christ that will vanquish these 2 ideologies, what then is the basis of Bergoglio's warning of an imminent 'Nuclear Holocaust'?

1. He is warning the world.
2. the scale of destruction precipitating the coming of Christ will be unprecedented, it is the Day of Judgment. Only the scale of destruction of a Nuclear exchange adequately describes it. (God will keep His children safe)
3. It will catch everyone unawares except the watchers. Bergoglio describes it as an ''Accident''
4. ''Peace and Safety'' has already been affirmed by the world

If the Pope is aware of Daniel's prophecy, he should be very aware of it, and he knows the time we are in, he should know, and he knows that ALL the prophecies have been fulfilled, who should know if not the Pope

What then is the basis of his warning of an IMMINENT NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST?

https://www.rt.com/news/416030-pope-francis-nuclear-holocaust/
Pope Francis has warned that the world is just “one accident” away from a nuclear holocaust the likes of which we have never seen, drawing on imagery from the Second World War to illustrate his point.

“I think we are at the very limit. I am really afraid of this. One accident is enough to precipitate things,”
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Where are the watchers?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
1Thessalonians 5:6
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
At this point in time, your watch is now in living a lifestyle of faith, and faith is the fear of God
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Your lifestyle is your watch. Let your moderation be known by all men.

Mark 13:33
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Your watch is in the character and lifestyle adjustments and modifications you make in order to conform more and more into the image of the Son of God.

One thing I have come to understand is that no man born of a woman can watch to catch God.

I am re-emphasizing the fact that the call for Peace and Safety has been made, what remains now is sudden destruction.

We are all now on the same pedestal, everyone of us living on this earth, no one knows the better than the other, the Holy Spirit has done its work and guided us to this period.

The One Letting, The Guide, has departed. It has finished its work.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
You cannot out-watch God, this is the reason many of you are already tired of watching. Watching for the coming of Christ is ALL about your lifestyle; only those who are conforming day by day to the image of the Son of God will be found ready when he reappears suddenly.

If you think you can out-watch God, your case is the case of the hunter who is watching to catch God napping, he will die in his watch!

Be born again
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrPresident1:

the Holy Spirit has done its work and guided us to this period.

The One Letting, The Guide, has departed.

the Holy spirit is still in the body of believers, but you would know nothing about that

MrPresident1:
It has finished its work.

the Holy Spirit is not an "it", Jesus Christ calls the Holy Spirit "He" and "Him",
so it's only natural that a son of satan would call Him "it"

Joh 16:7  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 
Joh 16:8  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
johnw74:

the Holy spirit is still in the body of believers, but you would know nothing about that

the Holy Spirit is not an "it", Jesus Christ calls the Holy Spirit "He" and "Him",
so it's only natural that a son of satan would call Him "it"

Joh 16:7  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 
Joh 16:8  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

The Holy Spirit spoke through the prophets, and what he told them they wrote down, what they wrote down for us is today called the Bible.

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The Holy Spirit of God has guided us to this point where everyone on earth at this moment is on the same level of knowledge, no one knows more than the other

He has guided us to the very end, all the prophecies have been fulfilled.

Everyman, watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
MrPresident1:

The Holy Spirit of God has guided us to this point where everyone on earth at this moment is on the same level of knowledge, no one knows more than the other

^^^ continued nonsense

you and false jw think the Holy spirit is an "it"
whereas christians know that the Holy Spirit is God

how is that being on the same level of knowledge with no one knowing more than the other? duh
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnw74:

^^^ continued nonsense

how is that being on the same level of knowledge with no one knowing more than the other? duh

You see John, the knowledge of God is what differentiates a man from a beast; if a man has the knowledge of God, he automatically assumes rulership over all other men.

Assuming there are 20 apes in a room, if one ape is fortunate and chances upon the knowledge of God, that ape will rule over all the other apes. This is the story of Adam and Eve, or the Negroes.

They were the first people to be given the knowledge of God by God Himself, and they were given authority to rule over God's creation with the command to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth; they were commanded to give the knowledge of God to the world and reproduce their own righteous kind in all men. But they fell to idolatry.

The Bible is the knowledge of God, and anyone who has access to its deep truths will rule over every other person because he will have access to the mind of God and will know how God runs the earth and God will use him to rule the world.

The whiteman/white Elite is currently in power because he knows what is inside the Bible, so he uses it to confuse the Blackman, he confuses the Blackman so much that that one continues to grope in darkness at full noon.

The blackman foolishly thinks that himself and the whiteman are on the same pedestal, the whiteman deceives him that this is so, but the whiteman knows that the world has been handed over to him, so no matter what the blackman does (collectively as a people), he will always be behind the whiteman.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Johnw74,

Now, the Bible is the mind of God, it is the Spirit of the ancient prophets, and it is the revelation of the mind of God on all the issues of life. Whoever has access to the truths of the Bible rules the world.

The end of all prophecy in the Bible is the proclamation of peace and safety; Apostle Paul tell is that when they shall say Peace and Safety, then there shall be sudden destruction; the declaration of peace and safety is the final step to the day of Judgment.

On the 21st of December 2017 at the commencement of the winter solstice; at the death of the sun, the nations of the world proclaimed PEACE and SAFETY.

Now this proclamation of Peace and Safety is the marker that we use to know that the Guide, the Holy Spirit has concluded His work, this is because after this proclamation, the day of judgment will follow but the BIBLE DOES NOT TELL US THE DAY OR TIME THIS WILL HAPPEN.

We have all seen how Bible prophecy has played out with clock work precision, the Guide, the One Letting, The Holy Spirit Has led us to this point, but from this point forward, no man or angel knows anything!

The work of the guide is done.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sun is turned into darkness Peace and Safety is proclaimed and moon is turned into blood

Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Let us all be watchful and prayerful, the Lord is here
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
MrPresident1:

You see John, the knowledge of God is what differentiates a man from a beast; if a man has the knowledge of God, he automatically assumes rulership over all other men.

Assuming there are 20 apes in a room, if one ape is fortunate and chances upon the knowledge of God, that ape will rule over all the other apes. This is the story of Adam and Eve, or the Negroes.

They were the first people to be given the knowledge of God by God Himself, and they were given authority to rule over God's creation with the command to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth; they were commanded to give the knowledge of God to the world and reproduce their own righteous kind in all men. But they fell to idolatry.

The Bible is the knowledge of God, and anyone who has access to its deep truths will rule over every other person because he will have access to the mind of God and will know how God runs the earth and God will use him to rule the world.

The whiteman/white Elite is currently in power because he knows what is inside the Bible, so he uses it to confuse the Blackman, he confuses the Blackman so much that that one continues to grope in darkness at full noon.

The blackman foolishly thinks that himself and the whiteman are on the same pedestal, the whiteman deceives him that this is so, but the whiteman knows that the world has been handed over to him, so no matter what the blackman does (collectively as a people), he will always be behind the whiteman.

MrPresident1:
Johnw74,

Now, the Bible is the mind of God, it is the Spirit of the ancient prophets, and it is the revelation of the mind of God on all the issues of life. Whoever has access to the truths of the Bible rules the world.

The end of all prophecy in the Bible is the proclamation of peace and safety; Apostle Paul tell is that when they shall say Peace and Safety, then there shall be sudden destruction; the declaration of peace and safety is the final step to the day of Judgment.

On the 21st of December 2017 at the commencement of the winter solstice; at the death of the sun, the nations of the world proclaimed PEACE and SAFETY.

Now this proclamation of Peace and Safety is the marker that we use to know that the Guide, the Holy Spirit has concluded His work, this is because after this proclamation, the day of judgment will follow but the BIBLE DOES NOT TELL US THE DAY OR TIME THIS WILL HAPPEN.

We have all seen how Bible prophecy has played out with clock work precision, the Guide, the One Letting, The Holy Spirit Has led us to this point, but from this point forward, no man or angel knows anything!

The work of the guide is done.

continued off topic replies that has nothing to do with the Holly spirit being an "it"
or with everyone having the same knowledge
you reply off topic because you have no answers and because nonsense is all you have
you add scriptures here and there to try and make your posts look true
satan taught you that, add a little truth to all of your unbibical lies-rubbish

phony, you only fool yourself

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

johnw74:

^^^ continued nonsense

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
MrPresident1:
Sun is turned into darkness Peace and Safety is proclaimed and moon is turned into blood
Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

confused pres1
post verses showing that safety is proclaimed between the sun being turned into darkness
and the moon being turned to blood

MrPresident1:

Let us all be watchful and prayerful, the Lord is here

pres you say to watch for the Lords coming
and then you say He is here

but you know that satan is the author of your confusion

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

pres when your antichrist is revealed you will say "there is the lord"
he is the one you are watching for, and to lead others to
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
johnw74:

continued off topic replies that has nothing to do with the Holly spirit being an "it"
or with everyone having the same knowledge
you reply off topic because you have no answers and because nonsense is all you have
you add scriptures here and there to try and make your posts look true
satan taught you that, add a little truth to all of your unbibical lies-rubbish

phony, you only fool yourself

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The Word of God is the Holy Spirit, we have the word given to us, and the more we read and meditate and put into action what we read, the holier our spirit becomes. What I am saying is that the Word of God inside the Bible is not effectual until it is inside a man.

When the word is inside the Bible on a shelf, ''it'' is the Bible
When the word is inside a man, ''he'' is the Holy Spirit, the Guide, and Purifier
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
johnw74:

confused pres1
post verses showing that safety is proclaimed between the sun being turned into darkness
and the moon being turned to blood

pres you say to watch for the Lords coming
and then you say He is here

but you know that satan is the author of your confusion

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

pres when your antichrist is revealed you will say "there is the lord"
he is the one you are watching for, and to lead others to

John, you of all people should know that the Bible is not set out in chronological sequence, but rather bits and pieces are scattered everywhere and you need the help of God to understand it.

So Eclipse, Peace and Safety, and Blood moon are all in order.

As per Jesus being already with us? Yes, Jesus Christ is already with us, he is the firstborn from the dead; the firstfruits of them that slept.

Who are the people that slept?

Its is the Negroes, and Jesus Christ is their first born
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
MrPresident1:

The Word of God is the Holy Spirit, we have the word given to us, and the more we read and meditate and put into action what we read, the holier our spirit becomes. What I am saying is that the Word of God inside the Bible is not effectual until it is inside a man.

When the word is inside the Bible on a shelf, ''it'' is the Bible
When the word is inside a man, ''he'' is the Holy Spirit, the Guide, and Purifier

mr mumbo jumbo pres1
twister of God's word

pres you said the Holy Spirit is "it", now you agree the Holy Spirit is "He"

Jas_1:8  A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

pres the Word (capital W) is God, John 1:1, the word of God (small w) is the Bible - writings inspired by God

Acts 20:30. False teachers will arise from among the saints, twisting the truths of God’s Word and thus leading some astray.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.