Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243303 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 1:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Mal_4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Rev 1:16 .... and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

that is why malachi wrote "the Sun of righteousness" because Jesus glory is the brightness of the sun

pres1 Jesus is not the sun as you keep lying, however it's clear that you worship the sun as well as worshiping satan
Jesus created the sun:

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 1:26am On Feb 05, 2018
pres your false jesus is black, (no countenance of the sun there)

lie lie your false jesus is an ideology, (Chrisyian's Jesus is the Christ)

mumbo jumbo your false jesus is the sun, (our Jesus made the sun)
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
johnw74:

no son of satan, i didn't twist your words, you twisted God's word

mr mumbo jumbo you said: "Jesus= Ideology of God and good, powered by the right polarity of the sun"
and you said: "this ideology is called Jesus"
so Jesus to you is an ideology called Jesus

Jesus to Christians is our Lord and Saviour

you said lie lie: "Jesus is not the name of anybody"

Christians say Jesus is the name of the Son of God

see pres you cannot stop lying, of course you can't see

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

you antichrist president1 deny the Lord Jesus Christ and then lie and say your words were twisted.
you a/c pres1 twist God's word, oh blinded one

All ideologies are powered by men: Jesus is the SUN of God, he is also the SON of God.

The god of this world is the whiteman, which you represent, or is the black man the god of this world? You will never agree with me because I am preaching coming judgment for the atrocities that the god of this world has committed in the short time that he was in power, only 518years, and he has deceived everyone and turned everything upside down.

The sun has darkened and the moon has turned into blood just as the Bible has said it would. When punishment comes for the doers of evil, we will all see it.

John, you are of satan wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
johnw74:

i don't want your perpespective-lies on anything
give Bible verses, but you cannot that would mean giving truth

don't you mean i gave Bible verses showing that Jesus head was white and that His counternance was like the sun

no i have never thought that way myself, i do think know it of you though

your false ideology has already determined your end:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The sun has darkened and the moon has turned into blood. As you have refused to believe me, you will believe by force when you see the fire of judgment. The habitation of Esau the profane and godless will be scorched beyond redemption, it will become the hold of every named and unnamed unclean beast, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 49:16-17
16 Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, [and] the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.
17 Also Edom shall be a desolation: every one that goeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss at all the plagues thereof.

Who is the terrible one that is proud of heart?
Who is the one that dwells in the rocks? clue, check the meaning of caucasian
Who today is high up there like the eagle?

From that height that you have looked arrogantly upon the earth will I bring you down saith the LORD.

John the liar.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
johnw74:

i never said anything about a black or white Jesus
you keep bringing it up because you have no answers to what i post against you
and because you are color preducised
and because it's your favourite lie

Jesus is not white cheesy, Jesus is black, and he is coming to rule the world grin

These people who are so asleep will wake up very soon

The pride of your heart has deceived you, John the son of satan cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
^^^ continued posts of unbibical rubbish from you pres1 - of course

president1:
John, you are of satan wink
John the liar

copycatting what i truthfully say about you only adds to your lies,
which to you is just speaking naturally:
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

Jesus is not white cheesy, Jesus is black, and he is coming to rule the world grin

These people who are so asleep will wake up very soon

who is the puffed up one trying to draw followers to himself with false prophecies,
false teachings, mumbo jumbo, confusion and unbibical doctrines like:
jesus is black, jesus is the sun, jesus is an idealogy,
all men are jesus, no man is called jesus
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
johnw74:

who is the puffed up one trying to draw followers to himself with false prophecies,
false teachings, mumbo jumbo, confusion and unbibical doctrines like:

Fool. My meat is tough and hard and indigestible to infants. Every man will carry his cross by himself, if you read and understand, it is to now begin to carry your own cross. I seek no one to join in living above evil in an evil world, if you are convinced about the ultimate triumph of good over evil, then carry your cross and follow Christ out Lord.

Jesus is an ideology powered by the SUN. Jesus is the SUN of God. He is the SON of God.

You can never understand puny brained spawn of satan.

Get lost!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

Fool. My meat is tough and hard and indigestible to infants. Every man will carry his cross by himself, if you read and understand, it is to begin to carry your own cross. I seek no one to join in living above evil in an evil world, if you are convinced about the ultimate triumph of good over evil, then carry your cross and follow Christ out Lord.

Jesus is an ideology powered by the SUN. Jesus is the SUN of God. He is the SON of God.

Get lost!

who is the author of confusion?
it's not God, it's your daddy satan

president1:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
johnw74:

Fool, have you not heard that when he comes we shall all be like him? We will all be like Jesus Christ

All ideologies or doctrines have proponents and exponents, does it now mean that that is their name?

John the unyielding fool, Jesus Christ is not the name of anybody like ''John White''of ''John Black''

Jesus is a code, a symbol

Jesus is an ideology
Christ is the men anointed with that ideology

Together Jesus Christ means the men anointed with the ideology of God.

John, if you twist this words again, they will hang on your neck on the day of judgment. The sun has darkened and the moon has turned to blood wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

Fool. My meat is tough and hard and indigestible to infants. Every man will carry his cross by himself, if you read and understand, it is to begin to carry your own cross. I seek no one to join in living above evil in an evil world, if you are convinced about the ultimate triumph of good over evil, then carry your cross and follow Christ out Lord.

Get lost!

@bold, of course you don't, that is known of you,
however christians do seek disciples to join them in living above evil
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
johnw74:

who is the author of confusion?
it's not God, it's your daddy satan

Spawn of satan calling another one satan. Who is the god of this world you fool? Is it not the whiteman, the deceiver that you represent? Your time for judgment has come, brace up and face judgment for all your atrocities in the world. It is a pity that the whole world knows who the devil is except the sleeping giant the black man. But he will wake up, he will not sleep forever.

John fool, your day of reckoning has come: the sun has darkened and the moon has turned to blood.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
johnw74:

@bold, of course you don't, that is known of you,
however christians do seek disciples to join them in living above evil

John the son of satan, everyman will carry his cross, did I canvass your father to come and join me in this race?

John fool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

Fool, have you not heard that when he comes we shall all be like him? We will all be like Jesus Christ

those of God given faith will join Him,
that leaves you out
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

Jesus is a code, a symbol

many laughts
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

Spawn of satan calling another one satan. Who is the god of this world you fool? Is it not the whiteman, the deceiver that you represent? Your time for judgment has come, brace up and face judgment for all your atrocities on the world. It is a pity that the whole world knows who the devil is except the sleeping giant the black man. But he will wake up, he will not sleep forever.

John fool, your day of reckoning has come: the sun has darkened and the moon has turned to blood.

MrPresident1:

John the son of satan, everyman will carry his cross, did I canvass your father to come and join me in this race?

John fool

johnw74:

many laughts
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
johnw74:

many laughts

many laughts? Like a jackass? Yeah. Fool.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 12:50am On Feb 06, 2018
^^^ yeah many laughs

president1:

ha ha
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 3:22am On Feb 06, 2018
MrPresident1:

Spawn of satan calling another one satan. Who is the god of this world you fool? Is it not the whiteman, the deceiver that you represent? Your time for judgment has come, brace up and face judgment for all your atrocities in the world. It is a pity that the whole world knows who the devil is except the sleeping giant the black man. But he will wake up, he will not sleep forever.

pres1 are you sure my day of judgment-reckoning has come - is here - today?

i feel so good, could it be just one more of your false prophecy's? oh prophet
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
johnw74:

pres1 are you sure my day of judgment-reckoning has come - is here - today?

i feel so good, could it be just one more of your false prophecy's? oh prophet

The sun has darkened and the moon has turned to blood

John, what brought you to this forum in the first place, lol, ''let us go and civilize the African savages'' right? Fool.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
MrPresident1:

The sun has darkened and the moon has turned to blood

John, what brought you to this forum in the first place, lol, ''let us go and civilize the African savages'' right? Fool.

what brings me to your posts is that i like to expose your false prophecies, your false teachings,
and your twisting of God's word, I've told you that before, oh nothing between the ears
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 1:14am On Feb 07, 2018
MrPresident1:

Fool

MrPresident1:

Fool

John the unyielding fool

MrPresident1:

you fool?

John fool

MrPresident1:

John Fool.

MrPresident1:

Fool.

MrPresident1:

Fool grin

MrPresident1:

John the fool

titles i give to you pres1 are true because of your twisting of God's word, but your lying slander comes from hatred and you are in fact talking about yourself:
Pro_10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

Pro_10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.
prating: talk foolishly repeatedly, ___ who could that be now?

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.
pres you show your foolishness in most every post, false prophecies, unbibical teachings, babel etc. etc.

Pro_18:2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, ....

Pro_24:7 Wisdom is too high for a fool:

Pro_26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
you return to your folly all the time don't you pres:
(jesus is black, jesus is men, jesus in not the name of any man), blah blah blah

oh dear, smile
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Does anyone know of any Bible prophecy about the coming of Jesus that is yet to be fulfilled?

Please share with us on this thread
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Xbee007(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

My brother you heard COMPLETELY WRONG. I did not say Christ will come next month, I said Christ will come any moment between now and 20th January 2017, any moment between now and then. Read the thread above wink
Brother, this is February 2018. Where is he?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Xbee007:

Brother, this is February 2018. Where is he?

He is the firstborn from the dead
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 1:46am On Feb 09, 2018
^^^
pres you make false prophecies and when they don't eventuate
you run from the truth

MrPresident1:

.... I said Christ will come any moment between now and 20th January 2017, any moment between now and then. ....

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
One thing is clear and I will continue to reiterate the fact, you cannot watch to catch God, it is absolutely impossible.

Your watch is in your lifestyle, in the way you live your life, in the choices you make daily to live your life according to the laws of God because faith is a lifestyle, and without it no man can please God. Faith is the currency that will get anyone to heaven.

Will He find faith when He returns, will he find people still living with the fear of God when He returns?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2018
MrPresident1:
One thing is clear and I will continue to reiterate the fact, you cannot watch to catch God, it is absolutely impossible.

Your watch is in your lifestyle, in the way you live your life, in the choices you make daily to live your life according to the laws of God because faith is a lifestyle, and without it no man can please God. Faith is the currency that will get anyone to heaven.

Will He find faith when He returns, will he find people still living with the fear of God when He returns?

faith in the true God saves, God given faith saves
faith is God given:
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

teaching anti bibical stories as many on the internet do, is not having faith in the true God
it is not a faith that saves
seek and you will find:
Mat_7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

seeking truth is the only way that you will be given true faith
those that truly seek Jesus the truth, find Him:
Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

many through being puffed up and wanting followers, find a false jesus
with false teachings and false prophecies

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
No one will make the kingdom of God by mistake, by mistake I mean that no one can just enter heaven by chance. You have to make a conscious decision and follow that up by deliberate lifestyle adjustments, this is why I say that no man can watch to catch God.

When he asked whether he would find faith when he returned, he was asking whether he would find people still leaving with the fear of God at the time of his return. You see, faith is a lifestyle, it is living in the fear of God, and allowing the fear of God to guide you in everything you do.

Christ the firstborn from the dead is already with us;

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

He is the firstfruits of the people that slept completely
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
MrPresident1:
no man can watch to catch God.

Ok so you are now tired of date setting abi?

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
LordReed:

Ok so you are now tired of date setting abi?

1Corinthians15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Wait for the coming of Christ, that is when you will understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.