Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (245083 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

So you also believe in reincarnation?

My brother are you a learner? grin

Job 8:8-9
8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley

John 9:2
And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

So Bros, when did the man sin that he was born blind?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley

And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

Let me see KingEbukasBlog opinion on this, before I comment.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

Before Ebuka comes, answer my question

When did this man sin that he was born blind?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Before Ebuka comes, answer my question

When did this man sin that he was born blind?
The next verse clearly reveals that it was for God's purpose to be made manifest and that he had not sin.
Besides Hebrews 9:27 said men are destined to die once.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

The next verse clearly reveals that it was for God's purpose to be made manifest and that he had not sin.
John 9:3
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

READ!

Jesus did not disprove reincarnation, he affirmed it. He said neither the man nor his parents sinned...it is so that the works of God should be made manifest in him. He had not sinned in past life, neither him nor his parents, it is to show God's perfect work.
READ and UNDERSTAND!

4kings:

Besides Hebrews 9:27 said men are destined to die once.

Hebrews 9:27
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

'Once to die' is not the same as to 'destined to die once' stop being sly tongue. Henceforth you must quote the Bible and not just make references or I will be constrained to not answer you again.

Again, understand one thing, I am answering you not on your merit, you are not brethren, you are not of the kingdom, I am answering you for the edification of brethren who are reading and following and watching patiently for the appearance of Jesus Christ our Lord. I am teaching them through my responses to you. You do not exist.

Ecclesiastes 3:16
And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Once to die and after this the judgment, is when you die you come back to pay for the sins of past life. Offence in this life, punishment in the next life...and continues oscillating just like that.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

Wetin dey sup brothers ?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wetin dey sup brothers ?
Read MrPresident1 argument on reincarnation.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

Read MrPresident1 argument on reincarnation.

We've argued on reincarnation before here : https://www.nairaland.com/3079282/believe-reincarnation-get-here-answer

But I'm open minded ...

I've even used reincarnation in my arguments sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

READ!

Jesus did not disprove reincarnation, he affirmed it. He said neither the man nor his parents sinned...it is so that the works of God should be made manifest in him. He had not sinned in past life, neither him nor his parents, it is to show God's perfect work.
READ and UNDERSTAND!
What sort of grammatical manipulation is this?

'Once to die' is not the same as to 'destined to die once' stop being sly tongue. Henceforth you must quote the Bible and not just make references or I will be constrained to not answer you again.
I was obviously making reference to a different translation.
BTW, carefully consider the words "Appointed" and "Destined" in this context, before you make any silly point.

Again, understand one thing, I am answering you not on your merit, you are not brethren, you are not of the kingdom, I am answering you for the edification of brethren who are reading and following and watching patiently for the appearance of Jesus Christ our Lord. I am teaching them through my responses to you. You do not exist.
So consider me a vessel unto Enlightenment, specially "appointed" or "destined" by Yahweh tongue

And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Once to die and after this the judgment, is when you die you come back to pay for the sins of past life. Offence in this life, punishment in the next life...and continues oscillating just like that.
So if one has paid for his sins, what is hell for? undecided
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We've argued on reincarnation before here : https://www.nairaland.com/3079282/believe-reincarnation-get-here-answer

But I'm open minded ...

I've even used reincarnation in my arguments sef
OK.
What made you consider reincarnation, from the biblical perspective.

And I've seen that thread already.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:
What sort of grammatical manipulation is this?

READ that place again tongue

READ

4kings:

BTW, carefully consider the words "Appointed" and "Destined" in this context, before you make any silly point.
READ that place again
4kings:

So consider me a vessel unto Enlightenment, specially "appointed" or "destined" by Yahweh tongue
4kings:

So if one has paid for his sins, what is hell for? undecided
READ

This is hell where all the haters of God are going grin
Isaiah 66:24
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

READ that place again tongue

READ

READ that place again

READ
Really, this is all you got. ("misinterpretation"wink

This is hell where all the haters of God are going grin
Isaiah 66:24
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
OK, I love adventures. tongue cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1 since you believe in Reincarnation, can you answer this questions, for the edification of readers? tongue

- what age was the cycle of reincarnation started?
- Are Adam and Eve, still in the reincarnation cycle.
- Is Jesus there too?
- What about the Apostles and other Biblical figures?

-Are there still "new creation" or are we all reincarnated?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

OK.
What made you consider reincarnation, from the biblical perspective.

And I've seen that thread already.

People have cogent evidence about reincarnation . Some people have memories of their past lives . And the descriptions given correspond with the records about the individual . Its frightening but it makes sense .

But MrPresident1 , is it all souls that reincarnate ? Because there are new souls you know .
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

People have cogent evidence about reincarnation . Some people have memories of their past lives . And the descriptions given correspond with the records about the individual . Its frightening but it makes sense .

But MrPresident1 , is it all souls that reincarnate ? Because there are new souls you know .
I've seen those YouTube videos, but I still don't buy it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't think there are new souls being created. All souls reincarnate. Nothing is new. No new souls, no new thing under the sun

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

I've seen those YouTube videos, but I still don't buy it.

Well , I think there is one way to find out if you are an old soul . Hmm , its kind of an occult practice .
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

I don't think there are new souls being created. All souls reincarnate. Nothing is new. No new souls, no new thing under the sun

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

I get you bro . I mean souls that have been created but incarnate for the first time . As the the population proliferates , some "new souls" undergo incarnation . You dig ? All souls were created in the beginning .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well , I think there is one way to find out if you are an old soul . Hmm , its kind of an occult practice .
What is it?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I get you bro . I mean souls that have been created but incarnate for the first time . As the the population proliferates , some "new souls" undergo incarnation . You dig ? All souls were created in the beginning .

I don't think any soul is reincarnating for the first time. All souls have undergone multiple incarnations.

But you can explain what you mean better so I get you.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

I don't think any soul is reincarnating for the first time. All souls have undergone multiple incarnations.

But you can explain what you mean better so I get you.

X :10,000 years ago - there were like 100 people ( 100 spirit incarnates )

Y: 5,000 years ago - there were 100,000 people ( New soul incarnates + old old incarnates =p)

Z : 2,000 years ago - there were 1,000 , 000 people (p + new soul incarnates )

Today - there are 7 billion people ( souls in X , Y , Z can't sum up 7 billion right ? That means new souls are incarnating )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:
MrPresident1 since you believe in Reincarnation, can you answer this questions, for the edification of readers? tongue

- what age was the cycle of reincarnation started?
- Are Adam and Eve, still in the reincarnation cycle.
- Is Jesus there too?
- What about the Apostles and other Biblical figures?

-Are there still "new creation" or are we all reincarnated?

I don't think all souls reincarnate . Jesus is God na how would he reincarnate undecided

They ( Apostles and other biblical historical figures ) may have reincarnated just that their present incarnates might not have any memories of their past lives . Or maybe the did not reincarnate grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't think all souls reincarnate . Jesus is God na how would he reincarnate undecided

They ( Apostles and other biblical historical figures ) may have reincarnated just that their present incarnates might not have any memories of their past lives . Or maybe the did not reincarnate grin
grin
Do you even believe what you said.(Including Adam and Eve haba)
Let me see what MrPresident1 comes up with.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

READ!

READ and UNDERSTAND!

what do you mean “he had not sinned in the past life"?, Did blind Bartimeaus existed and became reincarnated? kindly explain thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Y: 5,000 years ago - there were 100,000 people ( New soul incarnates + old old incarnates =p)

Today - there are 7 billion people ( souls in X , Y , Z can't sum up 7 billion right ? That means new souls are incarnating )

You need to understand that God is no longer creating any new souls, creation is complete. So the geometric increase in world population may not be anything new because Bible tells us that nothing is new upon the earth. There may actually have been larger populations pre-Adam. Adam is not the first mankind that God created, Adam is the first MAN that God created.

The creation of MAN is the giving of the laws to the portion of Mankind that enabled that portion to become MAN. The Law made Adam to reign over all of mankind figuratively described as birds of the air, and beasts of the field. Any 'man' without the knowledge of God is a beast.

Genesis 1:24
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

All souls reincarnate.

The etymology of the name Jesus Christ

Jesus is the name of the Word/Law of God.
Christ is the name of the men who are endowed with Jesus, hence Jesus Christ.

The death of Jesus Christ is actually the death of the Word of God in these men who are called Christ.

So in the time that Jesus died, these men have been reincarnating. Paul is an example, and Paul says that he will be here when Jesus will return.

How come Paul will be here when Jesus will return?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olu317:
what do you mean “he had not sinned in the past life"?, Did blind Bartimeaus existed and became reincarnated? kindly explain thoroughly

John 9:1-3
And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

The disciples asked Jesus, Master who sinned, this man or parents?

Now what kind of question is this when they all knew that the man was born blind? An intriguing question. Then Jesus says neither this man nor his parents sinned.

The question is what is the reference time for this sin that is being pushed around by Jesus and his disciples? In this present life in which he was born blind, or in a past life hence his reincarnation to face judgment?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

You need to understand that God is no longer creating any new souls, creation is complete. So the geometric increase in world population may not be anything new because Bible tells us that nothing is new upon the earth. There may actually have been larger populations pre-Adam. Adam is not the first mankind that God created, Adam is the first MAN that God created.

The creation of MAN is the giving of the laws to the portion of Mankind that enabled that portion to become MAN. The Law made Adam to reign over all of mankind figuratively described as birds of the air, and beasts of the field. Any 'man' without the knowledge of God is a beast.

Genesis 1:24
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

I'm not saying that new souls are being created . Well in creationism of the soul , the soul is believed to be formed when a human is conceived (creando infundit animas Deus et infundendo creat) while in Traducianism , a person's soul comes from the souls of the person's parents .

Souls were created in the beginning but the incarnation of souls is still ongoing . So when I say "new souls" I mean souls who have not undergone incarnation .

You dig ?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not saying that new souls are being created . Well in creationism of the soul , the soul is believed to be formed when a human is conceived (creando infundit animas Deus et infundendo creat) while in Traducianism , a person's soul comes from the souls of the person's parents .

Souls were created in the beginning but the incarnation of souls is still ongoing . So when I say "new souls" I mean souls who have not undergone incarnation .

You dig ?

What souls are examples of these "new souls" who have not undergone incarnation?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

MrPresident1 , I don't know these new souls individually but you can deduce such through reason . Like I showed above .
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

MrPresident1 , I don't know these new souls individually but you can deduce such through reason . Like I showed above .

There are no new souls and there are no new incarnations. Everything on earth at this moment has been here before. The Bible is very clear on that.

In the beginning God created everything.

The population 10,000years ago or 40,000years ago may actually have been more than 7 billion. Nothing is new. Civilizations and knowledge much greater than what we have in this present epoch that we are in [i]may [/i]have existed far far far into the past.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

this is where i say bye bye, have a nice day. i dont have time for long arguements. it is appoint unto man once to die and after dat come judgement. when dat simply principle is thrown out d window, off i go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.