Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243309 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by providence338: 11:14pm On May 02, 2018
@MrPresident1

Oh, so you're just gonna ignore my post?

Oh okay oo, I see you now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:44pm On May 03, 2018
providence338:
@MrPresident1

Oh, so you're just gonna ignore my post?

Oh okay oo, I see you now....

Please forgive me my dear brother cheesy

Our people must begin to wake up, and the right time is now wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On May 03, 2018
providence338:

Please, if you don't mind me asking, do you live in naija or abroad? I don't find too many Nigerians with (some of) the knowledge you have. From the little I've read, you appear to know the apocrypha and also know the identity of the elect. Even when I first started reading the Bible, it NEVER sat well with me that the pale folks in Israel were the chosen people of the Bible. It wasn't until I discovered that those areas were all occupied by BLACK-SKINNED PEOPLES in ancient times and Rev 2:9, 3:9, that it all made sense.

A Black Noach birthed Shem, Cham and Yapheth...ALL BLACK. If CHAM was Black, so was everyone on that boat. Biology 101.

We're taught Cham was the evil son, when in fact, Yapheth was. Pastors ARE NOT teaching that Yapheth was the eldest son, yet was always listed LAST, and got the LAST INHERITANCE. The question is WHY? This post would be too long if I go into that...

Evil covenants were entered into with the god of this world and Yapheth and subsequently Esau. History, current/world events and the end-times prophecy won't make sense until people understand this basic truth, esp the most afflicted/hated people on this earth (Black). Oh, and that Yah's chosen people resemble the same complexion as the people of creation... B.L.A.C.K.!!!!

Our people are just groping in darkness at noon day. Anyone of them that refuses to listen to us will continue in the wilderness of wandering, perpetually searching but never apprehending. Who knows, are they even searching?

Our people must know that the world is ruled in epochs, every-man has his time, and the whiteman has not been on top forever despite all his lies and attempts to hide the truth.

You know what is funny, in church, the Pastor calls out a Bible passage and asks the church to read aloud, and you hear a cacophony of voices reading 50 different versions of the Bible, I mean, it is just preposterous!

How do you read 50 versions of the same Book and expect to read the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:12pm On May 03, 2018
Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

This is another prophecy that has been fulfilled. this prophecy is in 2 parts

1. The sun will be turned into darkness
2. The moon into blood

All before the great and terrible day of the LORD.

This prophecy has been fulfilled. The Sun was turned into darkness on the 21st of August 2017.

The moon was turned into blood on the 31st of January 2018

Conclusion
The moon was turned into blood on the 31st of January 2018. And notice again, it happened in heaven

Further reading
https://www.nairaland.com/4322574/sun-turned-into-darkness-moon
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:10pm On May 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg

The historic "doll test"

Muttleylaff chicken grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:06pm On May 04, 2018
Where are the watchers? cheesy

2Peter 3:12
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:02pm On May 05, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:03am On May 06, 2018
6th May 2018
The American embassy will be opened in Jerusalem on the 14th of May 2018. What this means is that America has formally recognised the sovereignty of the Israelis over Jerusalem. THIS IS A GREAT ABOMINATION! Eewooo!!! Aru!!! Tufiaaa!!!

Several pages back, I explained the implication of moving the American embassy from TelAviv to Jerusalem and its implication for the world, not a few people thought I was just exhibiting symptoms of serious malaria, lol. Let me tell you this, that embassy move is the last piece of the puzzle, the crowning of the anti-christ as the king of the world. Once it is done, if it is ever done, it is the DAY OF JUDGEMENT immediately!

When Trump recognised Jerusalem as the capital of the Israelis, there was widespread violence, see this one too .

It only stands to reason that when this new embassy is opened/inaugurated too, there will be another round of violence again. This is why a Peace Agreement will likely be signed between the Israelis and the Palestinians before this date (14th May). And likely, this is when Bible prophecy will be fulfilled, because as soon as they proclaim PEACE and SAFETY, the work of the United Nations has ended, the anti-christ is crowned king of the world, and the rest of the world is effectively enslaved, forever. All these have to happen before the 14th of May 2017

But God will not allow this to happen.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:35am On May 06, 2018
The crowning of the anti-christ as the king of the world

In Isaiah 14, we are shown the thoughts of a great king who said ''I will be like the mosthigh''.

Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Preambles
Jerusalem itself is the throne of God, and the only person permitted to reign as king over Jerusalem is David and his descendants forever

Jeremiah 3:17
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Jerusalem is where the Most High God is supposed to reign over the whole earth, it is the temple of God, and it is where the representative of God, Jesus Christ the son of David, will rule the earth when he returns. In 1 Chronicles 29:23, Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king, meaning that the descendants of David are the only lawful occupier of the throne of God which is at Jerusalem. Any other occupier is an usurper, anti-God, and anti-christ.

1 Chronicles 29:23
Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.

Ezekiel 37:24
And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Jeremiah 30:9
But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

The throne of God is Jerusalem, by formally recognising the Israelis as the owners of Jerusalem which they are not, but are the synagogue of satan, and officially ratifying this great perfidy and abomination by placing its embassy in Jerusalem, the Anglo-American world empire in collaboration with the synagogue of satan which is the Israelis, have effectively crowned themselves the king of the world.

As I have told you earlier, the anti-christ is not one single person, but a network of rulers, countries, kingdoms, religious and secular organisations working together to usurp the rulership of the earth from God.

What has their rulership brought to the world? Death, disease, poverty, racism, homosexuality and LGBT, immorality, endless wickedness and depravity, genocide and mass murder, EVIL.

The icing on their cake is the appropriation of Jerusalem as their own, it is the diamond on their crown; it is their crowning as king.

The Most High will thwart the thoughts of their hearts, The Most High will laugh at them.

The Most High will make a mincemeat of them all.

Psalm 2:4-5
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:12pm On May 06, 2018
Where are the watchers?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:51pm On May 07, 2018
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:33pm On May 08, 2018
Tonight, at 7:00pm, Donald Trump will make a broadcast concerning the Iran nuclear deal. The hype surrounding this deal has antecedents, and I have noted that when things are being hyped like this, there is a major event in the offing.

Probably this broadcast is the declaration of PEACE and SAFETY, it could be, just might be. And just as the Bible has given us the advance notice and warning, during the time they are talking about Peace and Safety sudden destruction will meet them there.

Fingers crossed, breath bathed.

1Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by SweetJoystick(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2018
MrPresident1:
Tonight, at 7:00pm, Donald Trump will make a broadcast concerning the Iran nuclear deal. The hype surrounding this deal has antecedents, and I have noted that when things are being hyped like this, there is a major event in the offing.

Probably this broadcast is the declaration of PEACE and SAFETY, it could be, just might be. And just as the Bible has given us the advance notice and warning, during the time they are talking about Peace and Safety sudden destruction will meet them there.

Fingers crossed, breath bathed.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/israel-fears-explosion-violence-us-embassy-opening-may-14-70-years-nteb/
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:00pm On May 09, 2018
Yesterday, President Donald Trump made a broadcast to the world and announced that America was pulling out of the Nuclear agreement she and five other countries signed with Iran in 2015.

I think that, using circumstantial evidence for the time being, this announcement by Donald Trump is the DECLARATION OF PEACE AND SAFETY THAT PAUL SPOKE ABOUT IN 1 Thessalonians 5:3

I am thinking this way because of antecedents and the implication of what is about to happen in Jerusalem which God will NEVER allow. On the 14th of May 2018, America will formally open its embassy in Jerusalem, the implication of this embassy opening is that America has recognized sovereignty of the Israelis over Jerusalem. God cannot allow this to happen.

Jerusalem is the city of David, it is where Jesus Christ will rule the world, it is the throne and temple of God, and though there have been countries in history that have conquered the city and deported the original Israelites, no conquering country has formally appropriated Jerusalem as its capital, doing so would have attracted the instant wrath of God upon a people that does such.

It is written that Jerusalem will be trampled upon by the gentiles until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled. With the pronouncement of yesterday and the fact that it will NEVER happen that any country will successfully claim Jerusalem as their capital as that makes them AUTOMATICALLY GOD ALMIGHTY, the pronouncement of yesterday, or some ancillary pronouncement related to the same event, is actually the declaration of Peace and Safety.

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

On Monday 14th May, America will formally open its embassy in Jerusalem, a move that crowns the Israelis as the King of the world, the conqueror of God. Will God allow this abomination to stand?

Isaiah 14:13-17
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

They have said it in their hearts that they will ascend to heaven, above the stars of God, they intend to sit upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north, they want to ascend above the heights of the cloud, in their hearts they want to be like God. But

Psalms 2:4
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On May 09, 2018
Jerusalem is called the city of David, only David and his descendants are permitted to sit on the throne of God in Jerusalem forever!

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Jeremiah 30:9
But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

God said he will raise David as king over Israel, only David can reign in Jerusalem. God will NEVER EVER EVER allow His word to be broken! If America successfully places its embassy in Jerusalem, and grants sovereignty of Jerusalem to the Israelis, God has been defeated.

For seventy years, under a cloak of numerous lies and deceptions, the Israelis could NEVER open their mouths to call Jerusalem their capital, they kept deceiving everybody using ruses such as the UN will not allow it (who dey control UN?), Palestinians will rebel against it (who are the Palestinian? they are Jordanians), and many other lies...the simple truth was that THEY DARED NOT! They are not the Israelites of the Bible and David is not with them.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:09pm On May 09, 2018
Watch and pray. From now to sundown Saturday 12th May 2018, be very careful and watchful, let your eyes shine like 500watts glob, do not permit any sleep to your eyes (figuratively of course).

God's word cannot be broken.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by providence338: 8:15pm On May 09, 2018
Amen.

No red heifer has been found in all of Israel to purify the building of the 3rd temple (Numbers 19:1-10).

See the article below. Red heifers are found EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD but the Holy Land as it was in times past. Why is that??

Because the builders of this 3rd temple are of the synagogue of satan. Imposters. NOT the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Futile attempts have been made FOR YEARS to produce a red heifer... even by artificial means.

But one has not yet come... despite this, they are supposedly proceeding with building the 3rd temple anyway.

This is because when Yahshua Hamashiach comes for his elect.. which includes many on this very nairaland... he shall find GENTILES trodding down Jerusalem (Luke 21:24).

According to your own Bibles, there is no such thing as an ASHKENAZI Jew (Gen 10:3-5). Let those with eyes to see and ears to hear, hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

Amen.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/82957/rare-red-heifer-eligible-third-temple-offering-discovered-mexico/
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:59pm On May 09, 2018
providence338:
Amen.

No red heifer has been found in all of Israel to purify the building of the 3rd temple (Numbers 19:1-10).

See the article below. Red heifers are found EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD but the Holy Land as it was in times past. Why is that??

Because the builders of this 3rd temple are of the synagogue of satan. Imposters. NOT the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Futile attempts have been made FOR YEARS to produce a red heifer... even by artificial means.

But one has not yet come... despite this, they are supposedly proceeding with building the 3rd temple anyway.

This is because when Yahshua Hamashiach comes for his elect.. which includes many on this very nairaland... he shall find GENTILES trodding down Jerusalem (Luke 21:24).

According to your own Bibles, there is no such thing as an ASHKENAZI Jew (Gen 10:3-5). Let those with eyes to see and ears to hear, hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

Amen.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/82957/rare-red-heifer-eligible-third-temple-offering-discovered-mexico/

Forget about all that red heifer nonsense. It is all part of the lies.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On May 09, 2018
Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

When Trump gave his speech condemning racism and bigotry, it did not occur to me at first that he was announcing the end of the tribulations, it was later the Holy Spirit interpreted his speech to me, and I got to understand that the tribulation was all about the notion of racial SUPERIORITY. The Bible said immediately after the tribulation the sun would be darkened, the darkening happened one full week later. It now needs to be pointed out that the Bible is based on cosmic timelines, and one week is completely infinitesimal in the scheme of cosmic timing.

Please note that tribulation was declared ended in the full glare of the world, the end of tribulation was announced in the very room that Peace and Safety (circumstantially deduced) has now been proclaimed.

We can now use this as a precedence to explain Paul's verse on Peace and Safety
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by providence338: 9:39pm On May 09, 2018
MrPresident1:

Forget about all that red heifer nonsense. It is all part of the lies.

Why do you say that? The ritual of purification of the red heifer is in Numbers 19.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:03pm On May 09, 2018
providence338:

Why do you say that? The ritual of purification of the red heifer is in Numbers 19.

The death and resurrection of Jesus has taken all the ceremonial laws away. Only the moral laws should be kept now.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On May 09, 2018

Circumstantial evidence, as yet, continues point in the direction that yesterday's speech is the declaration of Peace and Safety

1. The speech was made in the same room as the speech that ended the tribulation
2. The speech was televised worldwide to ensure that every one hears it
3. The speech comes as a precedence to the formal recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of the Israelis. The tribulation ending speech also came as a precedence to the Eclipse of 21st August 2017.
4. The speech fits in the part of the tense structure of the passage...''when they shall say peace and safety'' supposes an ongoing discussion. If the speech of yesterday is the declaration of Peace and Safety (circumstantially true), then it will be a major focus of public discussion at the time of the end.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:37pm On May 10, 2018
We have now entered into very very critical times.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:50pm On May 10, 2018
1 Chronicles 29:23
Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.

Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father.

We must keep this in mind that Jerusalem itself, the Holy City of Jerusalem, is the Temple and Throne of God

Jeremiah 3:17
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Jerusalem is the throne of God, and only the Son of David, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ can sit upon the throne of David. Any other person who tries to sit upon the throne of God in Jerusalem is a usurper, and enemy of God, a coupist against God, and is the anti-Christ. Do you remember the popular Bible story that it was because of rebellion that satan was cast out of heaven? Well, you are about to witness the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

Only Jesus Christ can sit on the throne of David his father, only the authentic Israelites can appropriate Jerusalem as their capital, any nation that tries to do it will end up completely destroyed, because they have sought to overthrow God, and they want to crown themselves king of the world. Only the authentic Israel can do this, and only Jesus can have his capital at Jerusalem.

NOW I AM SHOUTING STRIDENTLY!!!

God will not allow abomination to stand, God will intervene to stop perfidy. His word will NEVER EVER fail, He has given Jerusalem to David and His sons forever. The time of the gentiles have ended, they are completely full, they are now looking for something to burst their stomachs!

Jerusalem has been trampled upon by strangers for millennia but no stranger has ever attempted to crown themselves as God. What America intends to do on Monday the 14th of May 2018 is crowning the the anti-Christ as king. God will not allow it to happen.

Peace and Safety has been proclaimed (circumstantially deduced), it is now time for the Word of God to happen.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:58pm On May 10, 2018
For brethren that have refused to believe me, no problem o. This is what the Bible says to you, just after the verse on Peace and Safety

1Thessalonians 5:4-5 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

The Bible assures that brethren will not be caught unawares, the Bible tells us that we are not in darkness to be overtaken as a thief, the word says we are the children of light, that we will see the day approaching

Hebrew 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

We are told we will see the day approaching. For the world it will be a snare. But for the Elect of God, we will see it coming, we will smell it coming, we will hear it coming, we will feel it coming, and we will know it is coming!

They LORD has shown me the beauty of His kingdom, why should I not be so crazy and eager for its coming?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:22pm On May 10, 2018
One curious thing about the Donald Trump's broadcast is that rather than openly proclaiming Peace and Safety by acknowledging that Iran had fulfilled all the conditions of the JCPOA, agreeing that Iran had complied: IAEA had confirmed that Iran is compliant, Mike Pompeo head of CIA had affirmed that Iran was compliant, Macron and all others had all agreed that Iran had complied fully with the terms of the JCPOA, the exact converse was the case.

It would have been much easier to deduce that Peace and Safety has been declared if Trump had recommitted America to the JCPOA. It did not happen that way. Rather, the speech by President Trump was like a drawing of daggers, it did not appear or sound like a speech where Peace and Safety was being declared. But looking at it circumstantially, that speech is the declaration of Peace and Safety.

But you must understand something, the relationship between Babylon and Persia dates back into antiquity, in fact Persia which is Iran is the one that vanquished Babylon and thereafter assumed the mantle of world leadership, the truth is rooted in something arcane, not yet quite clear but the Holy Spirit will tell us definitely!

Or again, since the stars have fallen from heaven, the affirmation of the JCPOA by the remaining members of the group was the declaration of Peace and Safety undecided
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:17am On May 11, 2018
Civis pacem para bellum

If you want peace, prepare for war

It is the Roman way.

We thank THE ALMIGHTY, THE INFINITE, THE ONE, for wisdom and illumination.

The code is broken, Trump's speech was the declaration of Peace and Safety.

ALL Watchers STAND AT ATTENTION NOW!!!!!

1 Thessalonians 5:3
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:39pm On May 11, 2018
Civis pacem para bellum

You remember I told you that the Roman empire did not die but it only morphed into another thing, don't you? Yeah, in the sayings of Rome we have now decoded that that speech of Donald Trump withdrawing America from the JCPOA was actually the declaration of peace and safety!

The Roman saying Civis pacem para bellum means ‘If you want peace, prepare for war’ was the perfect camouflage and deception to proclaim PEACE and SAFETY so loudly and in the full glare and hearing of everyone yet hiding what you have said from every one. Classic stuff, talk about hiding things in the full glare of the masses.

They have declared peace and safety, yet you did not hear, just like they declared the end of the tribulation and you did not know, they celebrated they eclipse that ended their reign you did not know, the moon was turned to blood you did not know! How could you ever have known when everything they have aver thought to you was a lie? And yet despite all the evidence you refuse to believe me embarassed

We are now in the very cusp of history, any time from now, I am suspecting at this sabbath that begins at 6pm this evening, the trumpet will sound. I have done my part in warning you and making you stay awake.

I am the faithful watchman who has seen the signs and did not hesitate to warn you stridently.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On May 11, 2018
The key to understanding Trump's speech and deciphering that it is the declaration of Peace and Safety is in his National Security Adviser John Bolton and the strategy he unveiled at his appointment as NSA

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/23/john-bolton-america-must-prepare-war-secure-peace/

‘If you want peace, prepare for war’: John Bolton sets out strategy as Trump’s new national security adviser

Donald Trump’s new national security adviser has said America should “prepare for war” to secure peace amid signs a more hardline US foreign policy is emerging.

John Bolton, the former US ambassador to the United Nations, made the comment just hours after being appointed to the role via a tweet from Mr Trump.

"The surest way to avoid conflict is to have a strong military capability,” Mr Bolton told Sky News.

“As the ancient Romans used to say: Si vis pacem, para bellum - if you want peace, prepare for war."
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:45pm On May 11, 2018
https://news.sky.com/story/former-un-ambassador-john-bolton-to-be-trumps-national-security-adviser-11300721

Former UN ambassador John Bolton to be Trump's national security adviser

John Bolton, who has advocated military action against North Korea, tells Sky News: "If you want peace, prepare for war."
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:56pm On May 11, 2018
http://dailycandidnews.com/if-you-want-peace-prepare-for-war-says-bolton-new-national-security-advisor/

‘If you want peace, prepare for war,’ Says Bolton, New National Security Advisor

In his first comments, President Trump’s new National Security Advisor John Bolton warns that he wants the U.S. to ‘prepare for war’. After replacing the current National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster, the hawkish Republican added, ‘The US and the west face a lot of threats.’
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On May 11, 2018
https://nextstepnews.website/us-news/if-you-want-peace-prepare-for-war-john-bolton-sets-out-strategy-as-trumps-new-national-security-adviser/

‘If you want peace, prepare for war’: John Bolton sets out strategy as Trump’s new national security adviser

Donald Trump’s new nationwide safety adviser has stated The usa will have to “get ready for battle” to protected peace amid indicators a extra hardline US international coverage is rising. John Bolton, the previous US ambassador to the United Countries, made the remark simply hours after being appointed to the position by way of a tweet from Mr Trump.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.