Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244435 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Happy New Month to all the watchers in the world cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
watch and pray wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Psalms 19:9
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Psalms 104:35
Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Where are the watchers o? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by CHARLOE(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
MrPresident1:
Where are the watchers o? grin
Mr fake prophet what's d new date? Oyo lo wa
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
CHARLOE:

Mr fake prophet what's d new date? Oyo lo wa

I was looking forward to seeing you around, you have been on my mind.

You remember that ''generation'' code? It has finally cracked grin

Luke 21:32
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Ask me, and I will break it down for you grin grin cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Trump says anyone trading with Iran will not trade with US as sanctions come into force

https://www.rt.com/news/435295-iran-sanctions-trade-us/

US President Donald Trump has warned that any country trading with Iran will “not be doing business with the United States.” The threat comes as sanctions against the country came into effect at midnight.

The announcement came via the president’s usual medium of communication, Twitter, where Trump announced that the sanctions taking hold were “the most biting ever imposed.”

Trump also promised that Washington will “ratchet up” the economic pressure on the Islamic Republic in November, and said that other nations found to be trading with Iran would not find a trading partner in the United States.

“I am asking for WORLD PEACE, nothing less!,” US president concluded.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2018

Please do not sleep, OUR GREAT MASTER is here
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Peace and safety has been proclaimed and is now being upheld cheesy any moment from now, our GREAT MASTER will be here with a loud boooooooom grin grin grin grin

Watchers, remember I told you a while ago about that that speech that President Trump gave was the declaration of Peace and Safety, yeahhhh....Actually that was the speech, but the sanctions had not started at that time. The sanctions have just now been activated.

Do you remember the term Si vis pacem, para bellum is a Latin adage translated as, "If you want peace, prepare for war"

Now, as the sanctions have come in force, it means that war has started, and using this Roman saying as our guide, we can see that it is PEACE that has actually started!

This PEACE/WAR is what the world will be discussing and Jesus will come and meet us. President Trump even gave the vital clue...

https://www.rt.com/news/435295-iran-sanctions-trade-us/

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
MrPresident1:
At least you too heard no denying that wink

You don kolo. You don mad. Go see doctor.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Rapture has already taken place a long time ago.
Read ur bible properly.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Boss13:

You don kolo. You don mad. Go see doctor.

Because I say Jesus is coming, and the redemption of the people of God is imminent, I am mad abi? We are told that when we see these signs we should raise our heads because our redemption and salvation is just at the door, because I am reaching these things and making the people to understand what is happening, giving them hope from their toil, yoke and hard labour, I am mad abi?

One word to describe you: LOSER!

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Rapture has already taken place a long time ago.

Read ur bible properly.

Teach me please...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
MrPresident1:

Teach me please...

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. “ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

“Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.
But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.
Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. “ (Matthew 24: 25-34)

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you,
this generation will not pass away until all these things take place… “ (Mark 13:26-30).
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Where are the watchers?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hothead(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Interesting. We are watching.. May we see right and be prepared in Jesus name
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2018
The activation of sanctions against Iran is the declaration of Peace and Safety!

The reason why I am more sure about this is that the Israelis have declared themselves a ''Nation state'' of only Israelis; all other persons within the state of Israel will enjoy lesser status than ''Jews''. the meaning of the laws is that all non-''jews'' will be 2nd class citizens.

Now, for those of us that are conversant with Bible prophecy, Jesus is coming for the Church which is made up of all tribes and nations of people, where everyone is equal, all purported returns before the coming of Christ is fake.

Isaiah 56:6
Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

In conclusion: THERE WILL BE NO PEACE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE ISRAELIS AND THE PALESTINIANS.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

It was a week after Donald Trump declared the end of tribulations that the sun and moon was darkened (Eclipse of 21st August 2018), yet the Bible says ''IMMEDIATELY'', this is just to point out to you that the Cosmic time/ God's time is different from how human beings view time. For God, time is a bit meaningless, HE TRANSCENDS TIME.

2Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

I want to point something out in my next post
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2018
The activation of the sanctions is actually the beginning of saying ''Peace and Safety'', because it is the Roman way. Si Vis pacem para bellum, if you want peace, then prepare for war.

By activating the sanctions, and warring economically and in such a strong manner, you are actually making peace, and the harder you make the war, the harder you make the peace. Peace against Russia, Peace against Iran, Peace against China, Peace against the world.

1Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Bible says ''they shall not escape'', and the sanctions were activated on the 6th of August...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

This verse is divided into three parts

1. they will say Peace and Safety
2. While saying peace and safety, sudden destruction will come
3. The destruction will come so suddenly that they will not be able to escape.

Watch and pray.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
If you are waiting for Israeli-Palestinian peace signing, sorry, it will not happen. The ongoing theme in the world now is peace and safety.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Psalms 110:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Watch and pray smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
As the day draws closer, I also have my own doubts too. Am I right, or am I wrong? Will I be mocked again grin grin

God made it very clear that no one knows the day or hour, even the angels of heaven do not know, but he gives us clues to know the time period, then he seals it by saying ''this generation will not pass till all these things be fulfilled''

One generation/revolution of the sun is 365 days, and taking our bearing from August 21 2017 when we had that solar eclipse in America, by the 21st of August 2018, we would have completed another generation of the sun. But I have learned that I cannot box my God into anything cry

HE IS THE ONLY WISE GOD.

If we have divined the times rightly, Jesus will come before the 21st of August 2018, and as this day draws closer, we are left with less and less chance to maneuver, and as we are told, it will happen suddenly, and the sinners will not be able to escape.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Isaiah 14:3 -4
And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

The rest of the LORD
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
We are in the Sabbath grin

The LORD's rest is the Sabbath.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2018
cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's now 18th August n d guy never come gringrin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:
It's now 18th August n d guy never come gringrin

You're mocking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.