Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244196 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
The tribulations have ended and the dogs have been de-fanged.

They are toothless and worthless, they can do nothing.

Their houses and strongholds will be turned to the habitation of owls, bitterns, moles and all kinds doleful creatures.Their great wickedness will be recompensed upon their heads. They will pay for their sins forever.

Thus saith the LORD.

Isaiah 13:21-22
But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.
22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Nahum 3:19 There is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous: all that hear the bruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee: for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually?

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Fulmigati: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
You are a false prophet.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2018
My meat is not for you.

Fulmigati:
You are a false prophet.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Watch and pray.

Jesus has already won the battle. satan has lost forever.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2018
I have told you times without number that the West have not been in power forever, they have only been in power for only the past 500years. Their re-emergence from the bottomless pit is what they call RENAISSANCE, and the period of their devolution they called the DARK AGES. The dark ages lasted about 1000years during which the West was ruled by Blackmen.

The European monarchies are all BLACK people living in white skins. ALL EUROPEAN MONARCHIES ARE BLACK. Queen Elizabeth is a black woman living in a white skin, they are all black, they are descendants of black muslims that ruled Europe during the Dark ages.

Now here is Sergey Lavrov, Russian foreign Affairs minister telling you that the West have not been in power forever, if you like believe, if you like do not believe

‘Post-West world order’ being shaped as we speak – Lavrov to Channel 4
https://www.rt.com/news/431306-lavrov-post-west-world-order/

“I think that we are in the post-West world order,” Lavrov told the British Channel 4 in an interview on Friday. “It is a historical epoch, if you want. Certainly, after five or so centuries of domination of the collective West, as it were, it is not very easy to adjust to new realities that there are other powerhouses economically, financially and politically,”

NATO IS THE OLD ROMAN EMPIRE, AND ITS HEAD IS AMERICA. They are what he refers to as the ''collective West''.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Full article
https://www.rt.com/news/431306-lavrov-post-west-world-order/

‘Post-West world order’ being shaped as we speak – Lavrov to Channel 4

A new multipolar order, driven by economics and history, is emerging in the world and Western attempts to stop or to slow it down are unlikely to succeed, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told UK’s Channel 4.

“I think that we are in the post-West world order,” Lavrov told the British Channel 4 in an interview on Friday. “It is a historical epoch, if you want. Certainly, after five or so centuries of domination of the collective West, as it were, it is not very easy to adjust to new realities that there are other powerhouses economically, financially and politically,” he added, pointing to China, India and Brazil.

Asked if Russia was shaping this world order, Lavrov replied it was rather the product of history and “development itself.”
You cannot really hope to contain [these] new powerful, economically and financially, countries. You cannot really ignore their role in world trade and world economy,” despite attempts to slow down the process with sanctions and tariffs, the top Russian diplomat said.

The European Union is “certainly a very important pillar of any world order,” Lavrov added, but it needs to decide whether to remain reliant on the US or become more self-sufficient. By way of illustration, Lavrov brought up the migrant crisis, which the EU is currently struggling with.

“NATO bombed Libya, turned Libya into a black hole through which waves of migrants, illegal migrants, rushed to Europe. Now EU is cleaning the broken china for NATO,” Lavrov said.

Russia’s relations with the West, which have soured dramatically since the 2014 US-backed coup in Ukraine, will be among the topics discussed at the July summit between Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump in Finland.

During the interview, Lavrov brushed off Channel 4 speculation that Russia could offer to hand over NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, whom it granted political asylum, in exchange for the lifting of US and EU sanctions.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2018
The post west world order Lavrov is referring actually started on the 14th of August 2017 with the declaration of the end of the tribulation and the subsequent eclipse of 21st August 2017 as the seal. From the DARK AGES that started circa 500AD and ended circa 1500AD was 1000years, this was the millennial reign of Christ. The tribulations started after the release of satan from the bottomless pit circa 1500AD, to deceive the nations for a short time. That short time ended on the 14th of August 2017, and was sealed on the 21st of August 2017.

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Rulership of the world is by ideology, God elevates you ideology over and above all the other ideologies/cultures in the world and you get to rule and dominate others. When your ideology is elevated you become supreme. The western notion of cultural and ideological supremacy is called RACISM.

Babylonian culture, Persian culture, Greek culture, Islam, Catholicism etc all have their vestiges in the world because at one time or the other they ruled or are still ruling over vast areas of the earth. When you are in rulership, you are the heavens of the world.

That eclipse began a new generation of the sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lZXOIb2o9o
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Isaiah 14:23
I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Prumartmedical: 12:29am On Jul 18, 2018
WHATSAPP FOR CHRIST
[Teaching the person & Principles of Jesus Christ]
Click on the Link Below to join the WhatsApp Group or send a message to
+27630083342 to manually add you.
https:///6AESD4CqSO98aFseXiK5Jv
You can also like our facebook page@ "FB for Christ".
www.facebook.com/faceb00k4Christ

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Where are the watchers? wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
So many things are happening at the same time grin but we will keep our eyes strictly on the mark cheesy

Trump met Putin in Helsinki and all hell was let loose
Israel signs a ''Jewish Nation-State'' Bill etc etc.

Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2018
MrPresident1:
So many things are happening at the same time grin but we will keep our eyes strictly on the mark cheesy

Trump met Putin in Helsinki and all hell was let loose
Israel signs a ''Jewish Nation-State'' Bill etc etc.

Watch and pray
Okay, woli wa
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Okay, woli wa

More news

Dem don open one coffin for Egypt, it is on FP

Too many things happening grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Haba, bros you dey vex o grin

This guy is on a special drug. I have followed him for the past 4yrs yet he keeps changing date,soon it would be Dec 32! Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
For 23years, Jeremiah never relented in warning the Israelites that God's judgement is coming, how many years is four years?

Jeremiahh 25:3
From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.

The dates are epochs, turning points. These things are not given to you to understand grin

Mumu.

bejeria101:

This guy is on a special drug. I have followed him for the past 4yrs yet he keeps changing date,soon it would be Dec 32! Olodo.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrPresident1:
For 23years, Jeremiah never relented in warning the Israelites that God's judgement is coming, how many years is four years?

Jeremiahh 25:3
From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.

The dates are epochs, turning points. These things are not given to you to understand grin

Mumu.

Dullard receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Watch and pray grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Let me quickly explain the implication of the Lunar Blood Moon Eclipse that will happen on the 27th of July 2018.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

The two verses above are saying the same thing. The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood before the great and terrible and notable day of the LORD comes.

The sun was turned into darkness on the 21st of August 2017.

There was a blood moon on the 31st of January 2018, obviously considering the time lag, January till date, this was not the specific Blood moon in reference, although it is part of the body of signs in the heavens given to show that Christ's return is imminent.

This Lunar Blood Moon is likely the one in reference because it will happen just before the first anniversary/generation of the Eclipse of 21st August 2017.

One generation of the sun is 365 days, one year. This generation will not pass away till all things be fulfilled. There likely will be another proclamation of Peace and Safety very very soon too...and in this proclamation will the fury of God be unleashed on the unremitting wicked.

Watch and pray.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
All eyes on the blood moon of 27th July 2018 grin after this blood moon, na return of Jesus

Meanwhile, Google translate is overheating, bear in mind that there are no real coincidences, everything is planned, and secrets are hidden in the open, where they are safest

Ominous apocalyptic ‘end times’ message discovered with Google Translate

https://www.rt.com/news/434055-google-translate-dog-apocalypse/

Some vigilant internet users have discovered that if you type the word ‘dog’ many times into Google Translate and ask the search engine to change it from several languages to English, you receive a terrifying apocalyptic warning.

Screenshots of the bizarre discovery have been shared on Reddit, making others fear for their lives – or else frantically type “dog” into the online translator. It appears to work using several languages available on Google Translate, including Maori, Hausa and Yoruba

“Doomsday Clock is three minutes at twelve We are experiencing characters and a dramatic developments in the world, which indicate that we are increasingly approaching the end times and Jesus' return,” the strange message reads.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Mathew 24
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Where are the faithful watchmen, how long have you been watching?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
bejeria101:

I think I remember. Obama was still American President when the OP made his prediction. I told him then to check into the next available mental facility. I can clearly see he refused to heed the advice

3 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
At least you too heard no denying that wink

Boss13:

I think I remember. Obama was still American President when the OP made his prediction. I told him then to check into the next available mental facility. I can clearly see he refused to heed the advice
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
All eyes on the lunar eclipse blood moon of tomorrow. When this eclipse is over, anything can happen at any time.

One full generation of the sun after the solar eclipse of 21st August 2017 ends on the 20th of August 2018.

Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
All eyes on the Blood Moon this evening... I think after this Blood Moon there will be another universal declaration of Peace and Safety...

Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
The blood moon is rising

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2018
one complete generation/revolution of the sun is 365 days.

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2018
The Blood Moon of yesterday had Planet Mars in one close and very bright proximity with it.

Planet Mars signifies WAR.
Israel is the MOON that reflects the light of God on the world.

Planet Mars appearing in conjunction with the Blood Moon means WAR and TROUBLE.

However, this WAR, JUDGEMENT and TROUBLE is not for the Israel of God, it is for the usurping Israel and all its allies. The tribulation of Jacob has ended. It is now time for the troublers of Jacob to receive their just recompense.

Yesterday's Blood Moon was a blood moon of WAR and JUDGEMENT, and Planet Mars, the Mars of WAR was very very BRIGHT!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.