Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses (22460 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia / Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:

Why should an apostate be disfelowshiped? Is disfelowshiping or expelling the right word?

What's your scriptural backup to shunning and dehumanizing an ex jw who disagrees let's say with blood transfusion if you're nothing but a cult group, controlling information?

Who protects the sheep from drifting? The Sheppard?? Who's the Sheppard? Jesus Christ!!

Disfelowshiping is just a way of disciplining. It does not mean that you are not wanted. It is done to bring sanity to the group. It is done to make you feel sober for doing the wrong thing. This is usually after investigation shows that the wrong doing is not a mistake.

It is also supported by the bible
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by TopeBush(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2016
Why attend a three day convention just to criticise it?...you could have spent the time doing things that will end up good.
Someone asked if people still "attend JW"
Yes, people still do. And infact the number keeps Increasing there are close to 9 million active JW's on earth.
We only recognise Jesus as the Son of God-Jehovah. But we don't worship Jesus we Worship Only Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2016
TopeBush:
Why attend a three day convention just to criticise it?...you could have spent the time doing things that will end up good.
Someone asked if people still "attend JW"
Yes, people still do. And infact the number keeps Increasing there are close to 9 million active JW's on earth.
We only recognise Jesus as the Son of God-Jehovah. But we don't worship Jesus we Worship Only Jehovah.
The Op does not deserve reply. He had opened almost 30 threads in the past and all are about JW. Yet he still attends meetings till date and greet and laugh with brothers.

Very mentally, he is not balanced

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Donvictor75(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2016
may jehovahs name be praised....any mouth that will raise to speak ill against jehovah and his people shall go dump,,,just witnes that now.....[/color][color=#000099]

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by sweetestboi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Image123:

What is the meaning of the word "apostate"? What part is a lie in the OP? Is it that there was no regional convention themed 'REMAIN LOYAL TO JEHOVAH'? Is it that they did not say those things that the OP said were said?
an apostate simply put is a believer who has backslided & have turn into a staunch opposer of his previous faith or belief...that being said...I'd like 2 let u knw emphatically none dose the op mentioned was taught @ the convention"
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
olaolaking:

Disfelowshiping is just a way of disciplining. It does not mean that you are not wanted. It is done to bring sanity to the group. It is done to make you feel sober for doing the wrong thing. This is usually after investigation shows that the wrong doing is not a mistake.

It is also supported by the bible

Why should a disfelowshiped fellow be shunned by his own family and friends?? Is that in line with Jesus very teachings of love and compassion even to those who disagree with us? Do you think Paul corrupted Jesus teachings?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Troubleking: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:

How? Which of there believes? Do you even understand the academic arrangements of the various books in the Bible? If I cherry pick verses to find a word that suites my believes could I right to say the whole chapter of I found those matching words was just for those cherry picked verses?

My dear read the Bible in whole. Ask yourself what each and every author of any Bible thinks, his background and beliefs as to every issue raised by him? Don't be fooled by Bible manipulators, every Bible book is independent of each other.
I probably have read and know the bible more than you. So chill and stop assuming what you don't know.

The real Bible manipulators are those your pastor frauds who keep using an obsolete tithing law to fleece their sheep. They only quote the bible when they want to make you pay tithes and offering; or make divine promises they are in no position to make, so you can pay money; or threaten you with spiritual enemies so you can pay money for prayers and voodoo water.

They are empty, all of them. I know many pastors personally... Their calling is pure business. I doubt they even believe in God.

JW is the only group that has actively encouraged me to study the bible for myself and ask never be afraid to questions. The rest of you, na to threaten person with hellfire if he questions your beliefs. You don't even preach, and you would be pretending to be christians too.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
sweetestboi:
an apostate simply put is a believer who has backslided & have turn into a staunch opposer of his previous faith or belief...that being said...I'd like 2 let u knw emphatically none dose the op mentioned was taught @ the convention"

You should cover your face in shame... Shameless jw defender.
What of the great tribulation videos? A brother shunning his own very blood brother's generous gifts of assistance.. Reason he's no more a witness.

A girl shunned and sent away by her parents cus she disagrees with the teachings of the watchtower. Her parents refused even to pick their daughters phone calls.

So disgusting all of you sat down happy and glad to view the bunker videos how jws should treat non jws especially ex jws... Shun them, disgrace them in public.. If possible avoid eye contacts.

What a cult

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Troubleking:
I probably have read and know the bible more than you. So chill and stop assuming what you don't know.

The real Bible manipulators are those your pastor frauds who keep using an obsolete tithing law to fleece their sheep. They only quote the bible when they want to make you pay tithes and offering; or make divine promises they are in no position to make, so you can pay money; or threaten you with spiritual enemies so you can pay money for prayers and voodoo water.

They are empty, all of them. I doubt they even believe in God.

JW is the only group that has actively encouraged me to study the bible for myself and ask never be afraid to questions. The rest of you, na to threaten person with hellfire if he questions your beliefs.

Jws don't know the Bible.. They are only Evangelicaly informed. No academic knowledge whatsoever, even how they got the Bible.. How can they be vast in knowledge when they are controlled to read only watchtower publications
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:

Why should a disfelowshiped fellow be shunned by his own family and friends?? Is that in line with Jesus very teachings of love and compassion even to those who disagree with us? Do you think Paul corrupted Jesus teachings?
Disfelowshiped fellows will not feel sober if he enjoys all the benefits of association with even family.
Paul did not corrupt Jesus' teaching. Unless you see Disfelowship as hatred. A Disfelowshiped person is still cared and pray for. A Disfelowshiped person will be encouraged to right the wrong as quickly as possible and everyone will be looking to welcome him back and warmly. The joy and happiness is much when a punished person is announced to have come back. That shows love not hate.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
olaolaking:
Disfelowshiped fellows will not feel sober if he enjoys all the benefits of association with even family.
Paul did not corrupt Jesus' teaching. Unless you see Disfelowship as hatred. A Disfelowshiped person is still cared and pray for. A Disfelowshiped person will be encouraged to right the wrong as quickly as possible and everyone will be looking to welcome him back and warmly. The joy and happiness is much when a punished person is announced to have come back. That shows love not hate.

The Bible tells you to expell wrong doers from the ecclesia (congregation) .. Did Jesus shun or disfelowship the pharisees? Give me a early Christian example of a disfelowshiping course.

Quote your scriptures.. Kjv only
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Troubleking: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:

Jws don't know the Bible.. They are only Evangelicaly informed. No academic knowledge whatsoever, even how they got the Bible.. How can they be vast in knowledge when they are controlled to read only watchtower publications
dey there dey speak big grammar. You need academic knowledge to learn the bible? Tell me, are you a Prof? Cos I know some JW professors. No one is talking about vast knowledge regarding every issue on earth. No one knows everything. But when it comes to the bible, that is their forte whether you agree or not.

If I fire you just three questions about the bible you'd run away. Even pastors run away. The worst a JW would do is go back to study some more and he'd come answer you. They believe the bible and use it more than any other church I know.

I agree they are quite stubborn with their stance on some issues, but they have earned my respect.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
olaolaking:

Expulsion is necessary in every organization to keep the org in check.. Every organization or church I know expel faulting members.
Agreed. Paul advises Christians to expel some fellows.. Did he also advise you to shun and blackmail people who disagree with non biblical teachings of the watchtower

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Troubleking:

They are empty, all of them. I know many pastors personally... Their calling is pure business. I doubt they even believe in God.

JW is the only group that has actively encouraged me to study the bible for myself and ask never be afraid to questions. The rest of you, na to threaten person with hellfire if he questions your beliefs. You don't even preach, and you would be pretending to be christians too.

Let's take a look at how jws deal with suffering.. Do you think they have a biblical support that God does not cause evil... When all the prophets writers continuously emphatically reminds the Israelite how God will bring suffering to them if they disobey his command.

God said it himself. Am The maker of evil and bad. Do you want verses?? Is better you don't

Jws annoyingly are selective in answering this question probably they got you to believe that God is innocent. They bring up James 1 vs 13 and and jobs commentary in chapter 42.. They only backup they got.... The rest of the thousands of verses that disagrees with them kwanu

How misleading.. And you're telling me they study the Bible. For more info join our activist group. We need to save the children from cultism

https:///9N7meouxQzlEvoCWcpsciZ

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by sweetestboi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:

What of the great tribulation videos? A brother shunning his own very blood brother's generous gifts of assistance.. Reason he's no more a witness.

A girl shunned and sent away by her parents cus she disagrees with the teachings of the watchtower. Her parents refused even to pick their daughters phone calls.

So disgusting all of you sat down happy and glad to view the bunker videos how jws should treat non jws especially ex jws... Shun them, disgrace them in public.. If possible avoid eye contacts.

What a cult
hmm...I see u too have a mistaken view about the witnesses & wah u claim u saw on that video,,,the discipline given to erring individuals in the Christian congregation is for the purpose of readjusting them and helping them regain their severed relationship with their God Jehovah...it's not in anyway meant 2 disgrace or embarrass them as u just described it""about Jehovah's witnesses being a cult group,in my opinion, if dis is what cultism look like, then it should be promoted"

3 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
uzuede4:
Christianfreedo

It is no doubt that you are an "APOSTATE". You are one of the wolves that is in the organisation to carry whoever falls prey to it. Even when he was on earth, Jesus refused to be worshipped or even called "GOOD". He ascibed all such honor to his father Jehovah. check matthew 4:1-11. Mark 10:17,18.

Jehovah remains the only true God. Loyalty to him is a step to guarantee ur survival into His kingdom. Jesus never even said he akmighty and deserves to be worshipped. He recognised Jehovah's sovreignty. Deut6:4,5. Mark12:29,30. John14:28.

For anyone who does not know, Jehovah's Witnesses expel from among their midst any unrepentant wrong doer.1Corinthians5:1-11. Op, kindly tell nairalanders what you have done that you are no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. On the other hand, if you no longer want to be one kindly leave.

From your post it is obvious that you are an "APOSTATE". But remember,"Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7. Op, be careful what you say against Jehovah for "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of (Jehovah) the living God. Hebrews 10:31.

A word they say, is enough for the wise. He that had ears, let him listen.

One thing that amazes me about fellow witnesses is that they never see the reality of their actions and inactions, beyond what is written in the Watchtower publication.
Jesus was accused of having demon, heresy and if it was today's term used by the organisation, apostasy. To the leaders of Judaism, and dogmatic adherent of Judaism, he was an apostate.

Jesus disciples were also apostate before Judaism.

However, did that make him or his disciples apostate before God?
The problem witnesses have is that they worship the organisation even more than they worship God. That is why, anyone that say anything outside what the organisation says, it regarded as saying something against God, even when the organisation had been wrong and had cause many to die.

I am sure you never thought of it that way
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
sweetestboi:
hmm...I see u too have a mistaken view about the witnesses & wah u claim u saw on that video,,,the discipline given to erring individuals in the Christian congregation is for the purpose of readjusting them and helping them regain their severed relationship with their God Jehovah...it's not in anyway meant 2 disgrace or embarrass them as u just described it""about Jehovah's witnesses being a cult group,in my opinion, if dis is what cultism look like, then it should be promoted"

Hello defender.... How does disfelowshiping someone who disagrees with you make him reajust his thinking? Unless there's something he's gaining from you. Which probably will make him come back to you begging to be accepted.

It's simple. The the fear of been disfelowshiped keeps the witnesses together. Not the fear or love of Christ

I personally faced a judicial comitee about a minor offense and got a public reproof because I wasn't sober or begging for mercies.

Others who will largely involved were totally pardoned and given "strong counsel"
I wasn't afraid of disfelowshiping. I told them (the elders) they should go ahead!! If my wrongdoing deserved disfelowshiping.

What a cult

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
olaolaking:
The Op does not deserve reply. He had opened almost 30 threads in the past and all are about JW. Yet he still attends meetings till date and greet and laugh with brothers.

Very mentally, he is not balanced

well, you can continue with the insult, that how the Governing body insult anyone who disagree with their non biblical teachings. However, I have a responsibilty before God and man to expose a religious organisation that has been teaching errors as truth, even lying about their own errors. You may never liked it, no one does. But, in the future, it will be remember that they were some who stood up and exposed the false watchtower's teachings.

Maybe you have forgottten so soon, it was even said in the convention, the church fathers persecuted, expelled and even purnished those that rose to expose their false reasoning. Today, the watchtower publications speaks of those people with glowing terms, as those that stood firm for the "truth". But they fail to recognise that they are playing exactly the same role the church fathers of those period played. They want everything to run through them, even when they are wrong, exactly the same attitute the pharisees of Jesus days had, and exactly the attitute the church fathers that they say all sort of things of.

I think what the governing body of Jehovah's witnesses need to do is to seek jehovah, humbly pray that he forgive them for their actions, seek to make amends and look critically at their doctrines that has been proven to be false and change them. Or they can continue to feel superior to everyone, but they should surely know this, they have a heavy burden before Jehovah for all the lies they have been peddling. They surely do.

They should remember Moses, he only err ones, but as a leader, Jehovah did not take it kindly with him and his brother, Aaron. But will they? Evidence suggest they will not. In the future, I will show this with prove that they are more interested in their claim of being the chosen leaders that they are willing to cover their past lies with more lies.

When I do, I will personally tag you. Let me give you a clue, the lies, misrepresentation and deliberate distortion is in the book "God's Kingdom Rules". That why I said, they will never change their ways. They simple disgust me. What's wrong in showing humility and accepting that you had published falsehood in the past?

Think about the wisdom in the picture below

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
ChristianFreedo:

well, you can continue with the insult, that how the Governing body insult anyone who disagree with their non biblical teachings. However, I have a responsibilty before God and man to expose a religious organisation that has been teaching errors as truth, even lying about their own errors. You may never liked it, no one does. But, in the future, it will be remember that they were some who stood up and exposed the false watchtower's teachings.

Maybe you have forgottten so soon, it was even said in the convention, the church fathers persecuted, expelled and even purnished those that rose to expose their false reasoning. Today, the watchtower publications speaks of those people with glowing terms, as those that stood firm for the "truth". But they fail to recognise that they are playing exactly the same role the church fathers of those period played. They want everything to run through them, even when they are wrong, exactly the same attitute the pharisees of Jesus days had, and exactly the attitute the church fathers that they say all sort of things of.

I think what the governing body of Jehovah's witnesses need to do is to seek jehovah, humbly pray that he forgive them for their actions, seek to make amends and look critically at their doctrines that has been proven to be false and change them. Or they can continue to feel superior to everyone, but they should surely know this, they have a heavy burden before Jehovah for all the lies they have been peddling. They surely do.

They should remember Moses, he only err ones, but as a leader, Jehovah did not take it kindly with him and his brother, Aaron. But will they? Evidence suggest they will not. In the future, I will show this with prove that they are more interested in their claim of being the chosen leaders that they are willing to cover their past lies with more lies.

When I do, I will personally tag you. Let me give you a clue, the lies, misrepresentation and deliberate distortion is in the book "God's Kingdom Rules". That why I said, they will never change their ways. They simple disgust me. What's wrong in showing humility and accepting that you had published falsehood in the past?

Think about the wisdom in the picture below
Again, your sincerity is at zero level. I never insulted you. I only say the truth. Do you still attend their meetings at their kingdom hall? Do you smile with them as they use to do in that place? Do you shake hands with them? Do you still participate in their activities even if you know it is wrong as you claim? Why? Again, this is not about religion anymore. Your personality should be questioned.
I was so disturbed few years ago that I stopped all activities relating to them. I questioned myself and because I wasn't convinced about the questions. I stopped.

So what do you tell them when in their mist? You pretend laugh and accept them? How many of them have you revealed your true mind to? This alone disqualifies you as a person of integrity.

So I can still translate you to be a lier if you still give them impression that you are one of them when you are truly not. If truly there is a God, do you think he will be happy with this your attitude?

I have always respected the opinions of others but your case is pathetic. A reasonable person should question you if all the questions raised here are true. A true chameleon
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by MARKETfund: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nwaiberibe:
I believe in God and Christ his son but I don't believe in the teachings of these mushroom churches. They seem to know how to manipulate their members through false teachings. There are over 16 churches in my street alone, so you can imagine the noise pollution we suffer every Sunday. Nevertheless, I admire are the Jehova Witness people a lot. They always look neat and they're intelligent, and they don't make shout with microphones when they preach. If at all I'd go back to church it must be that church. Only problem is that I'm a chronic sinner and don't deem myself fit to associate with them. But I've made a vow to let my kids attend their church.

Same here cool cool
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Troubleking: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:

Let's take a look at how jws deal with suffering.. Do you think they have a biblical support that God does not cause evil... When all the prophets writers continuously emphatically reminds the Israelite how God will bring suffering to them if they disobey his command.

God said it himself. Am The maker of evil and bad. Do you want verses?? Is better you don't

Jws annoyingly are selective in answering this question probably they got you to believe that God is innocent. They bring up James 1 vs 13 and and jobs commentary in chapter 42.. They only backup they got.... The rest of the thousands of verses that disagrees with them kwanu

How misleading.. And you're telling me they study the Bible. For more info join our activist group. We need to save the children from cultism

https:///9N7meouxQzlEvoCWcpsciZ
when they say God is innocent, they show bible verses to support. If I don't believe them it's because I don't believe the Bible anymore. If there is any problem I have with them, it's that they still believe an archaic book in this modern age.

Religion is empty. Still, some religions are worse than others. Challenge the beliefs of some others and they would start repeating "heaven is real, hell is real" like mindless robots.

Enjoy your activist group while I enjoy my sexy freedom from religion.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by dolphinheart(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:
wink wow.. Excellent I've been wishing to write this article... Very true. Jw is just a cult.

Christianity has only one leader. Jesus Christ

He is our only High Priest

Jw is not not a religion but a cult.
How?
1)Mind and extreme information control

2) Shunning and disfelowshiping of people who disagree with watchtower (non biblical teachings)

3) Shunning and disfelowshiping those that oppose local elders ( shamelessly citting korah rebellion)

4)thoughts control and membership friendliness regulation (very strict) DONT INTERACT OR SAY HI TO AN EX MEMBER (he might give you information that will definitely stir doubts)

5) In group affection and out group hatred (is wrong to make friends with people who are not jws) BAD ASSOCIATION!!

6) Coded Languages (Eg publishers, pioneers, etc)

what is the name of your church and what do they do to those who rebel against its teachings
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by dolphinheart(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:

What a cult

do you know what the scriptures say should be done to those who are apostates, probably you dnr or probably you do but do not agree with the scriptures directives. TO OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
dolphinheart:

what is the name of your church and what do they do to those who rebel against its teachings

Other churches (protestants, Catholics) do nothing rather than simply expel an apostate. That's what the Greek word implies. Why would you add cultist actions to an apostate.. Actions like shunning, labeling "mentally diseased " and demon agent. That someone doesn't agree with a church teachings doesn't make him an anti Christ
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
olaolaking:

Again, your sincerity is at zero level. I never insulted you. I only say the truth. Do you still attend their meetings at their kingdom hall? Do you smile with them as they use to do in that place? Do you shake hands with them? Do you still participate in their activities even if you know it is wrong as you claim? Why? Again, this is not about religion anymore. Your personality should be questioned.
I was so disturbed few years ago that I stopped all activities relating to them. I questioned myself and because I wasn't convinced about the questions. I stopped.

So what do you tell them when in their mist? You pretend laugh and accept them? How many of them have you revealed your true mind to? This alone disqualifies you as a person of integrity.

So I can still translate you to be a lier if you still give them impression that you are one of them when you are truly not. If truly there is a God, do you think he will be happy with this your attitude?

I have always respected the opinions of others but your case is pathetic. A reasonable person should question you if all the questions raised here are true. A true chameleon

You can continue to question all you want. That is your opinion. When it's time, of I so desire, I'll leave them, not at your behest.

However, I have the moral burden to exposed what I know is wrong. Or have you never heard of whistle blower?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
ChristianFreedo:

You can continue to question all you want. That is your opinion. When it's time, of I so desire, I'll leave them, not at your behest.

However, I have the moral burden to exposed what I know is wrong. Or have you never heard of whistle blower?
I just yinmu for you. I was once in the same shoe with you. My conscience will never allow me to pretend not to this extent you have gone. You are so bitter that you opened about 30 threads on this and yet you still associate with them deceiving them to be who you are not. Be sincere! Rate yourself based on my questions. You mean you are not an hypocrite? You fail big time. Even God can punish you for such big deceit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by upperman: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2016
What really is wrong u people who call yourselves christians? Why do we always fight each other? We must remember that there is no perfect church/denomination in christianity or in any other religion for that matter. No church, denomination or christian organization should see others as inferior or less spiritual. Let God be the judge in any form of worship to Him.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Barristter07: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2016
wellmax:

JW says....
"To get one's name written in that book of life will depend on one's works, whether they are in fulfillment of God's will and approved by his Judge and King." (Watchtower, August 15, 1972). ...

but the Bible says...
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9, NIV)

James 2

17  So, too, faith by itself, without works, is dead.

18 Nevertheless, someone will say: “You have faith, and I have works. Show me

faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.”

19 You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

20  But do you care to know, O empty man, that faith without works is useless?

21 Was not Abraham our father declared righteous by works after he offered up Isaac his son on the altar?

22 You see that his faith was active along with his works and his faith was perfected by his works,

to be sincere .... True Faith depend on ones works according to the scripture , yes or no ?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by dolphinheart(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
damariox:

Other churches (protestants, Catholics) do nothing rather than simply expel an apostate. That's what the Greek word implies. Why would you add cultist actions to an apostate.. Actions like shunning, labeling "mentally diseased " and demon agent. That someone doesn't agree with a church teachings doesn't make him an anti Christ

you did not answer my question I asked : " what is the name of your church and what do they do to those who rebel against its teachings"
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by dolphinheart(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
people like the op do not see beyond their hate, it's one main problem for those who allow such emotions develop in them.

1. He is totally bent on finding fault with an organisation yet he participates in their activities, fellowship with them and smile with their adherents when they think they are talking to someone with like mind and belief. to me that is the height of hypocrisy!, their is no other better way to describe that word than using these thread as an example.

2. The most interesting part is that he offers no alternative, what are people who listen to him do next if they accept his words, do they join another organisation or do they become atheists?
I fear people whose only aim is to destroy, who are not ready to offer alternative for one to build his life!, I fear the op is one of those people.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
ONE morning, High Priest Aaron stood at the entrance of Jehovah’s tabernacle, holding an incense-burning fire holder. Nearby, Korah along with 250 men were also offering incense to Jehovah, each one with his own fire holder. ( Num. 16:16-18 ) At first glance, all the men seemed to be LOYAL worshippers of Jehovah. Unlike Aaron, however, the others were arrogant renegades attempting to usurp the priesthood. ( Num. 16:1-11 ) They had deluded themselves into thinking that God would accept their worship. But such an expectation was insulting to Jehovah, who can read hearts and could see their HYPOCRISY.— Jer. 17:10 .
Appropriately, the day before, Moses had predicted: “In the morning Jehovah will make known who belongs to him.” (Num. 16:5 ) Sure enough, Jehovah differentiated between genuine worshippers and counterfeit ones when “a fire came out from Jehovah and consumed [Korah and] the 250 men offering the incense.” ( Num. 16:35; 26:10 ) At the same time, Jehovah spared the life of Aaron, signaling approval of the real
priest and genuine worshipper of God.— Read 1 Corinthians 8:3 .
A similar situation arose some 1,500 years later in the apostle Paul’s day. Certain professed Christians adopted false teachings; yet, they continued to associate with the congregation. To the casual observer, these APOSTATES might not have been different from others in the congregation. But their APOSTASY presented a danger to faithful Christians. These wolves in sheep’s clothing began “subverting the faith of some.” ( 2 Tim. 2:16-18 ) Jehovah is no casual observer, however, and Paul would have known this from the way God handled the situation with the rebels—Korah and his supporters—centuries earlier.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
My advise to WHOM it may concern, Acts 26:14 To keep kicking against the goads makes it hard for you. Think hard, reason deep down and set matters straight with God Isaiah 1:18. Leave the JWs alone, set it straight with God just like Korah and the 250 did while challenging Aaron. It's not in you calling the JWs a cult. Give other people room to conduct their own research about the JWs just like you had done. Let them decided on their own. Don't corrupt or plant bias in their hearts already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.